Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sophie, Millie, Chloe and soon Katie all in social housing and claiming benefits whilst Sue jets around the world several times a year at fifty thousand pound a pop. But don’t dare criticise her because 22 kids. And a pie shop.

• Angry
Reactions: 28

Starlight_100

Chatty Member
woah, I was just watching a documentary about the Turpin family on channel 5 and the similarities between the two families are scary - an expert is talking about it was clear the mother loved having babies, and liked it when the kids were in that infant stage where they depended on her and needed her as they are totally helpless, but when they hit toddlerhood, her focus was having another baby because she was only interested in the early stages of motherhood and the kids would then be left to be raised by older siblings or raise themselves, an that she went through a stage of having a new baby every year. they also talk about how the kids were intentionally not fed enough to purposefully stunt their growth, again because the mother hated to keep them "small" for as long as possible, desperatefor the kids to remain as infants and that parents had a fascination with Disneyland, wanting to live in a Neverland where their kids never grew up - genuinely gave me chills listening to it, as he could so easily have been describing Sue!
I remember one of my friends thinking Sue and Noel were Mormons as they kept having baby after baby, I just told her "No, they are not Mormons they are Morons who don't like children once they learn to walk and talk"

• Haha

JazzFan

VIP Member
Long time lurker, just wante to add my ffs to the baby news sigh

On a purely curious note how the hell does that household broadbnd support that many people??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Two people streaming here and it's slower than Sue to get off her ass

• Haha

Pastymuncher

Sorry I know this is well early but I thought of title for next thread

Title Suggestion: Millie's getting hitched, Katie's pregnant, Pinocchios still a bragging bitch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Babyshark

VIP Member
What world are we living in when a women who's clearly stuck with a 13 year old mind and her pweirdo husband who got her pregnant when she was still a child are acting superior because they pay higher tax. The amount they take with NHS, education and other services - you take far more than you pay back Susie

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Sue has made herself look a right twat with that rant. She’s illiterate, thick as pig shit. She can gloat all she wanted about being a “high rate tax payer” but none of that matters when you take more from the system than you give back - imagine earning all that money and not saving a penny of it so your children can get on the property ladder. Instead they’re all draining the system in social housing. I use the word “earning” very loosely too considering she has never worked a day in her life. Majority of her followers probably don’t have two pennies to rub together, yet she thinks it’s ok to openly gloat about her outrageous spending constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
The saddest part about Katie’s pregnancy isn’t that she’s a young mum- young mums can make wonderful mothers- it’s that we all predicted it. We KNEW she wouldn’t make it into her 20s without producing another grandchild for Sue and Nowull. We don’t predict that these young girls will go to university or travel the world, because their parents don’t encourage anything and don’t celebrate anything other than pregnancies. Katie has done exactly what everyone knew she would do because her mother and sisters have set the standard for her. Unfortunately her little sisters are only going to follow in her footsteps and they’ll be seen as odd if they aren’t procreating as soon as they can.

• Sad
  • Angry

AllieBee

VIP Member
Not again 🤦‍♀️
All this lot do is pop out babies
Don't they have any other goals and ambitions to work towards
Sue will be giddy having an excuse to buy baby things again
She'll be straight to the prams.
And yet none of the 'boys' apart from chris have any kids at all, they all still live at home playing on their computers in their bedrooms. Some of those lads are nearly 30 years old. It's all so weird, not one of those 21 kids have a career or any hope of having one. That family is so dysfunctional.

AllieBee

VIP Member
She's actually posted pics of some else's house and car on fucking instagram? This woman is nothing more than a spiteful bully. What an absolute bitch.

• Wow
  • Angry

Beepboes

Got a grand total of 3 messages of the back
Of sues shout out, so I don’t think she has as many lovely followers as she likes to make out! And I enjoyed educating them all 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
Millie had obviously forgiven him by the time it got to court as it was about the time that Elodie was conceived.

Harley posted that was going to court and then that he was free man. So the case may have been thrown out.

Ok thanks. What a bloody chaotic way of life for those poor kids.

Harley has posted he and Millie are going to start doing TikTok videos and asked what do their followers recommend they film. Tempted to say ‘shopping for condoms’ or ‘a trip to the job centre for Millie’ 😆

• Haha

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
What a flaming life. Rubbish childhood - babysitting siblings. Part time minimum wage job. Pregnant.
Where’s the bloody ambition???? They’ve not even got a flat for Christ sake.

And why announce it on your sister’s 18th? I’m sorry but this is her day, talk about stealing her thunder.
---
Think they may have accidentally revealed the gender there….post has been changed!
What sex is it?

ilovedrinkingtea

The council might as well build an estate for them. They are all getting pregnant then applying for a council place 🥱

Reactions: 24