The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell she’s on one this morning ain’t she 🤣🤣
Still drunk I expect! Stupid witch. She moans about haters following her every move but forgets that what people see is the stuff she herself shares. Don't want people to comment then don't post it Susie. And if you choose to make your entire lives public, just accept that not everyone is going to like you. It's the downside of making your living off the back of selling your children's lives.

Reactions: 18
The screen shots are from the Radfords Instagram page, I think Sue was probably drunk last night and they will be deleted this morning.

Sounds like Sue is annoyed at being heavily taxed however for years she wouldn't have paid any while receiving a fortune in tax credits. Chris, Sophie, Millie and Chloe's families will have been supported by tax credits or UC.

The camper van may well have been gifted or partially gifted as its featured heavily on the vlogs and social media. The camper van and Disney Holidays will be off setted against tax.
She's still going this morning 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Course she hasn’t shared the message, hi sue 👋🏻
Blocked (my fake account 😛) cause not a single thing she can answer with.

Thanks Sue, point proven and day made

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
How pathetic a grown woman the same age as me acting like a kid in the playground! Grow the duck up you pathetic chav!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if Noel knows about her rants and the way she comes across on social media? It‘s not exactly professional for his business, is it?

Reactions: 8
Oh she’s a proper nasty little specimen, isn’t she? Truth hurts Sue?
Hey Sue, let me tell you about my kids who are the same ages as yours. My 25 year old holds down a full time job as well as doing other bit jobs (babysitting, market research, selling clothes she makes) so she can afford her PRIVATE rent (no social housing for her as she doesn’t qualify), she also funds her own holidays and volunteers at festivals so she can go for free.
My 26 year old also works full time and sells stuff so he can afford his car so he can get to work! He’s generous. He had to move back home because he couldn’t afford private renting and a car.
My 24 year old lives in terrible private accommodation with his partner because again, no social housing for them. They work their socks off. They’re excited to be going on holiday this year! Their first one.

You might think we are jealous but honestly, we’re not. I am 100% proud of my children because they have work ethics, they pay their own way, no handouts from me, no gifting of cars etc and they don’t launch abuse at strangers. You can take your life and stick it. It’s not how we or they would want to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Someone take her phone off her it’s embarrassing now.
---
Nice to see hard worker sue take time out to spend her Tuesday child benefit payment day to have her nails done .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
And all but the story calling Jen out, have been deleted, wonder if she's sobered up now, or been told to delete

Reactions: 12
And all but the story calling Jen out, have been deleted, wonder if she's sobered up now, or been told to delete
Probably got a bollocking! It's totally unprofessional. She really doesn't like anyone having a say about her does she. The immature playground style of her responses is just embarrassing she's a 50 year old woman!

Reactions: 11
Probably got a bollocking! It's totally unprofessional. She really doesn't like anyone having a say about her does she. The immature playground style of her responses is just embarrassing she's a 50 year old woman!
Noel has prob just got in from work to make her lunch and give her a bollocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thought you had Tattle blocked Sue? How’d you know she was on Tattle unless you’re also on here 😂 she’s absolutely furious. We’ve ruined her day. Job well done Tattlers!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Someone take her phone off her it’s embarrassing now.
---
Nice to see hard worker sue take time out to spend her Tuesday child benefit payment day to have her nails done .
For someone with that many kids she spends an AWFUL amount of time online. Go and parent your poor children Sue!! 😡😡😡

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.