The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sues really on her high horse tonight isn’t she… bragging about being a higher rate tax payer as if she’s EVER done an honest days work in her life! She and Noel only have their money from exploiting all of their children! Sick sick sick

Reactions: 19
Oooh what was the documentary called please? Sounds like something I’d like.
There’s definitely a mental health issue going on with Sue having one baby after another but I suppose social services couldn’t interfere unless there is definite cause for concern.
it's on Channel 5 and called Tortured by Mum & Dad: The Turpin 13 - obviously an awful and abusive situation, but the aspects about the parents love of Disney and having babies constantly because they loved the infant stage and underfeeding the kids because wanted to keep them small for as long as possible was eerily similar to the Radfrauds.

Reactions: 13
Lol I love her comment that she’s booking more hols! As if anyone in their right mind would want to go on yet another Disney hol in the boiling hot heat with that hideous inbred brood and her pedlo husband! She really is as thick as duck and she should be thoroughly ashamed that she’s brought up a load of bone idle, grifting, thicko chavs who’s only ambition is to get knocked up repeatedly or live with Mummy and Daddy when they’re adults! Stupid illiterate bleep 😂😂 😂

Reactions: 18
She just makes herself look a prize twit, keep biting back at this Adam. Just act like a grown up for once and ignore it you pathetic moron

Reactions: 18
woah, I was just watching a documentary about the Turpin family on channel 5 and the similarities between the two families are scary - an expert is talking about it was clear the mother loved having babies, and liked it when the kids were in that infant stage where they depended on her and needed her as they are totally helpless, but when they hit toddlerhood, her focus was having another baby because she was only interested in the early stages of motherhood and the kids would then be left to be raised by older siblings or raise themselves, an that she went through a stage of having a new baby every year. they also talk about how the kids were intentionally not fed enough to purposefully stunt their growth, again because the mother hated to keep them "small" for as long as possible, desperatefor the kids to remain as infants and that parents had a fascination with Disneyland, wanting to live in a Neverland where their kids never grew up - genuinely gave me chills listening to it, as he could so easily have been describing Sue!
I remember one of my friends thinking Sue and Noel were Mormons as they kept having baby after baby, I just told her "No, they are not Mormons they are Morons who don't like children once they learn to walk and talk"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Weren’t the bakeries annual finances very low so no tax paid or did I imagine that? They may not claim but the kids do, how many in social housing and not working!
Yes correct. They also claim everything back that is featured in their "working" vlogs

Reactions: 10
I think Adam has gone to ground thanks to the minion army that would’ve followed her rant. The thick chavvy minions will have understood every word she’s said and armed with their “you’re just jealous” weapons of badly spelt and punctuated tyrant of abuse to silence the man who dared to call them out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sue has made herself look a right twit with that rant. She’s illiterate, thick as pig tit. She can gloat all she wanted about being a “high rate tax payer” but none of that matters when you take more from the system than you give back - imagine earning all that money and not saving a penny of it so your children can get on the property ladder. Instead they’re all draining the system in social housing. I use the word “earning” very loosely too considering she has never worked a day in her life. Majority of her followers probably don’t have two pennies to rub together, yet she thinks it’s ok to openly gloat about her outrageous spending constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wah wah wah 🤦🙄🤣
---

Where is this rant please?
The screen shots are from the Radfords Instagram page, I think Sue was probably drunk last night and they will be deleted this morning.

Sounds like Sue is annoyed at being heavily taxed however for years she wouldn't have paid any while receiving a fortune in tax credits. Chris, Sophie, Millie and Chloe's families will have been supported by tax credits or UC.

The camper van may well have been gifted or partially gifted as its featured heavily on the vlogs and social media. The camper van and Disney Holidays will be off setted against tax.

Reactions: 16
She sounds so immature in those rants!
That's because she is. When you think about it she's never really had time to mature and grow up properly, she's been popping babies out since she was 13 and I think she's still got a very immature mindset. She's out of touch with reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The screen shots are from the Radfords Instagram page, I think Sue was probably drunk last night and they will be deleted this morning.

Sounds like Sue is annoyed at being heavily taxed however for years she wouldn't have paid any while receiving a fortune in tax credits. Chris, Sophie, Millie and Chloe's families will have been supported by tax credits or UC.

The camper van may well have been gifted or partially gifted as its featured heavily on the vlogs and social media. The camper van and Disney Holidays will be off setted against tax.
The tax people need to close that if you vlog holiday's / weekends away 15 minutes up the road for youtube that is not a tax write off.
Many hard working families save for many years to take their kids to Disney then it should be the same for the "hard working higher tax payers" Radford chav clan.

Reactions: 8
Sue has made herself look a right twit with that rant. She’s illiterate, thick as pig tit. She can gloat all she wanted about being a “high rate tax payer” but none of that matters when you take more from the system than you give back - imagine earning all that money and not saving a penny of it so your children can get on the property ladder. Instead they’re all draining the system in social housing. I use the word “earning” very loosely too considering she has never worked a day in her life. Majority of her followers probably don’t have two pennies to rub together, yet she thinks it’s ok to openly gloat about her outrageous spending constantly.
Also literally who cares?! Masses of ppl pay higher tax! She is acting as if she is special lol.

I’ll put but higher paid tax earnings on a bet to say one million percent this isn’t going to be shared. And all the minions encouraging her to “name and shame. I’ll name and shame “the Radfords”. They should be ashamed. Can’t wait for the press to run with these although technically putting someone’s details to slander them and encourage mob behaviour I think is out of the terms of Instagram. Maybe her profile needs reporting. A little stint of a ban might make her think twice about “outing” these truths.

Lol I love her comment that she’s booking more hols! As if anyone in their right mind would want to go on yet another Disney hol in the boiling hot heat with that hideous inbred brood and her pedlo husband! She really is as thick as duck and she should be thoroughly ashamed that she’s brought up a load of bone idle, grifting, thicko chavs who’s only ambition is to get knocked up repeatedly or live with Mummy and Daddy when they’re adults! Stupid illiterate bleep 😂😂 😂
Don’t hold back 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Speaks volumes though that she hits back aggressively at people questioning her nefarious income but is radio quiet when questioned about her exploitation of the kids.
Also here’s a nice little home for you to downsize to (scroll to the last picture 😂)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.