Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Where's the panic in her voice? Certainly wasn't there.
A little baby struggling to breathe would make you hyperventilate on top of having to find care for other kids whilst you run around grabbing essentials

The lengths they will go to to make money is sickening 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 14

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Waiting for one of the kids to say they want to be a nurse or a policeman or a doctor or a vet. Most kids would say those jobs if asked
it’s sad, because Bonnie is five, and in her interview, she said she wanted to "do painting" when she grow up, and was very strong in her opinion that she does NOT want to be a mummy and does NOT want children - wanting to be an artist is a pretty standard ambition at the age, but give it a few years and Sue will have brainwashed her to the point that, like Phoebe, she'll immediately reply to the question with the response that she wants to be a mum and have loads of babies. and sure, children want to be all kinds of different things when they grow up and it can change regularly, but within the Radfraud family, it seems that they have any dreams or ambitions outside of procreating knocked out of them at a very young age, hence why Phoebe and Casper are almost robotic in reassuring Sue that they definitely want to be parents and have as many babies as possible, because they know that's what she wants to hear. 😔

I hope that underneath that response, at least a few of the kids do have other ambitions, and just say that because they know it is the reply Sue expects of them - made very clear by her reaction when Bonnie firmly said no, and then repeated NO, when Sue asked if she wanted kids, and the interview ended bluntly as Sue clearly didn't know how to react! i hope Bonnie keeps that rebellious spirit and continues to refuse to give in to Sue's pressure that she dedicate her teen/adult years to being nothing but a baby incubator. 🤞🏻🤣

The camera needs updating because it got broken, isn't that obvious??
Ooops yeah my bad lol, things in that house have a life expectancy of around 3 months 😂

As for the kids having any ambition, Chloe was the only one who went on to study a degree (which she sadly didn’t follow through because of Sue’s demands). She must have retrained in make up artistry because she was doing that at one point but now she’s back in the fold making pies. Such a waste to have that many kids and literally none of them will amount to anything.

sebanna

VIP Member
The scary thing was Sue was thirteen and five months when she got pregnant but there's no way of knowing how old she was when she first started having sex. She was potentially even younger when she was first groomed. Wonder how the book will document this chapter of Sue's story?

• Sick

K4040

VIP Member
Has anyone ever questioned Noel as to what attracted him to a 13 year old when he was 18?! Surely he should have been hanging round nightclubs and pubs not the school gates

I think it's because their parents don't have aspirations themselves, it's all been about making babies and getting money from it. None of them have spoken about going to College or University or any past careers they have had that the kid's might enjoy themselves. It's sad to see Chloe just giving up and going down the baby route, she was actually one of the kids who I thought would go far in life and wouldn't end up like her parents in a bad relationship with a young child :(
Absolutely this. The only aspirations Sue has for the kids are to have their own kids. And travel on other people’s money.
The one thing Chloe does to set herself apart from her mother and sisters is that she appears to genuinely be invested in Mila’s educational and emotional development. And she feeds her better than just takeouts and packet crap.

What’s equally sad and ironic about the whole situation is that Sue herself (or Noel or even the brother) could be children of rape victims. The fact that she went on to have a baby so young in her life is a failure on the part of every adult responsible for her.
---
I’ll give Chloe her dues though, Mila is a healthy happy little sweetheart with skills beyond her age range. Millie and Sue could both take some lessons off her.

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
Sue and Nowell have never seen any “behaviours” from Max. How on earth was he diagnosed Autistic without having any behaviours??

I have two autistic children, the amount of hoops you have to jump through to get a diagnosis even when it’s glaringly obvious 😵💫 I just can’t comprehend it, I certainly can’t imagine them going to all the appointments and assessments and battling professionals every step of the way like most parents of SEND children.
It must have been picked up by the school because there is no way Dumb and Dumber would have noticed the poor boy.

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
This is todays top story
What gives them the idea they will be able to adopt or foster?
Even in 5/10 years they still won't have the space needed.
No child should be allowed to join that family where privacy doesn't exist, every minute is filmed by a camera crew and the attitudes are off the scale.

Creating more excuses not to work
By the time Heidie, Bonnie are ‘older’ she’ll be around 60/70, I’m sure she’s going to adopt then, thick moo.

“You can’t hold your kids back – when you love them, you have to let them live their dreams” Sue says. Erm what dreams would they be? Living in social housing and working in a pie shop? 🤣😂😆 Holding your kids back is EXACTLY what you’ve done, even dragging poor Chloe back from uni by guilt tripping her. I hope to God Max manages to get away from their toxicity and make something of his life.

GossipgalK8

Dirty bastards putting dog shit unbagged in the dustbin.
Horrific! And no doubt swept up with the generic dust pan and brush which was just left in the garden for the kids to find.

The row of bins in the garden next to the play area for the crotch goblins was also gross, create a bin area which is away from the kids ffs.

sebanna

VIP Member
Noel and Sue have no shame when it comes to talking about her getting pregnant at 13 and five months. They talk about it like its one of those things that happens and nobody really minded at the time. They want people to stop mentioning it and allow them to rebrand it as a love story. But thirteen is still a child, and a seventeen year old, while technically a child is much older and worly wise. What they are trying to do is normalise what was borderline child abuse to sell books.