Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Intothedark

VIP Member
Sue, if you’re reading here which is seems like you probably are, here’s your to do list for the week, you thick, selfish individual:

- Walk your dogs. All of them (that includes Lola)
- Look at an in car safety video - you’re familiar with YouTube so have a look and note that your children should be wearing seatbelts. All of them.
- Cuddle your kids
- Make sure your kids brush their teeth for more than a second
- For god sake clean your house you bunch of filthy gits

I think that’s probably all your stunted 13 year old brain can deal with for now. We look forward to seeing you document it on one of your socials.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
genuinely loving all the recent Entertainment Daily articles on FB, as they all seem to make a point of specifying that Sue was 13 when she became pregnant with her first child and that Noel was 18 - and as a result, so many of the comments are calling out his pedalo behaviour, as more people are realising the age gap. between the two of them and just how young Sue was when Noel began abusing her. i really hope this is the beginning of the end for them - and also that Channel 5 are held accountable for working with them, despite being full aware of all the details, actively going out of their way to keep them hidden.

wowee22

Chatty Member
The go fund me hasn’t even matched what was already in the pot before Sundays show was on. It’s sad really as Jason manford charity ninjas smashes targets set. It also highlights that the demographic of their minions, I mean viewers, doesn’t have any spare cash..other than some who can read who have bought the book. Maybe they could donate a percentage of the proceeds of the book to the cause?
It also doesn’t help go fund mes to not keep up to date with news. The latest post on there mentions getting enough to actually get some sort of treatment, but no update of what actually or whether it happened.

AllieBee

VIP Member
Would anyone really want to have twenty-two pregnancies and births? A never ending circle of morning sickness, child birth and sleepless nights.
I always wonder with her whether this was what she wanted or what Nowull wanted. She was so young and extremely vulnerable when he raped her, it wouldn't surprise me at all if she's been a victim of Nowulls ever since. Coercive control. I do pity her. Yeah sure she has a motorhome and endless trips to the same place but she's never experienced life, she's never matured, she's not had all those life experiences that go towards making us rounded adults. All she's ever had is baby after baby and latterly, cash to spend on whatever tat grabs her eye. I doubt she even knows who Sue is or what her life could have been had she not been raped. Its actually very sad. They are all Nowulls victims

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
Out of all the kids I think Ellie and Max stand out as the ones that aren't carbon copies of their siblings, which is quite shocking when they've got that many children, not much genetic variation at all 🤯
Shallow gene pool... probably because they are half siblings.

• Haha

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
I reckon this will be the last series, that's why channel 5 don't care how bad it looks compared to their other shows.
There is nothing left to justify spending so much money on them could be put towards better things.
It's shocking how many people didn't know she was only 13 and he was nearly 18
Because they either avoided mentioning it or lied, didn't sue tell everyone she was 16??

With every news story posted more and more are finding out and it's not going in their favour
Brush up on the pie making you'll need it before long.

• Heart

wowee22

Chatty Member
Would the council give Katie a house when she doesn't have any children. Her and Connor could both get a full time job and rent privately.
They could. But then again so could Sophie but they choose not to. I mean surely they could live off Jake’s modelling? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

AllieBee

VIP Member
I feel it would have been Sue / c5 that had 50/50 with that storyline that Millie had zero sense when it came to child safety eg :stair gates & cupboard locks were .
It made Sue like she was the hero of the hour & poor Millie looked like a daft wee lassie that even after 3 kids had no cue what-so-ever.
It's cruel. And even if it were true, whatever possessed her to use it as content for a TV prOgramme? WHY WOULD YOU USE YOUR STRUGGLING DAUGHTER FOR TV FODDER SUE? She's one cruel woman.

airwolf97

You'd think with her mum losing Alfie that Millie wouldn't have been fussed about the gender of Chester, surely a healthy baby would've been the priority. Silly cow 😠

hssdrs

VIP Member
The Walker family and Chloe have been on Amazon to give the book five stars. You can read a sample of the book, which covers how they met, fell in love and had Chris. The book is written in a weird way, like the author just interviewed Noel and Sue and wrote down everything they said. Noel's comments in the Daily mail have been taken from the book.
Just reported the reviews that they have been paid to do it as they have not bought from amazon but given a copy before it came out.

Last edited:

Finallyarrivedatlast

Chatty Member
They'd a bit odd , ok a lot odd. And not particularly good people. Fancy cashing in on a sick child, and not even one of their own? And I don't believe the fee will go to the cause. Not if it would buy another holiday for Sue.

So while they’re glossing over details of their life together, I wonder if they’ve tallied up how much they’ve actually cost the tax payer in education, health and welfare? That’s a rhetorical question of course 😂