The Radford family #55 Millie’s on her third, Sue’s a polished turd, yet another holiday for the feral herd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think - hope! - that bloke’s joking. But regardless of whether he’s a perv or just poking fun at them, why in God’s name do they (and I mean any “influencer” family at that) sit and read stuff like that and continue to push their children in the public eye? At the very least, you’ve got into a position where a stranger’s poking fun at your kids, and other people think it’s funny. Truly… how do they sleep at night? 😕

Reactions: 7
Are they at the point every idea has already been filmed so there refilming the same things but at different times??
How many times have they filmed the little ones sneaking snacks upstairs and making a mess
Surely you'd notice the kids carrying a log cake up the stairs or out of the kitchen.
Sue pretends to be mad about it screaming is that chocolate that the dogs are eating then drops the tray off the top bed of all places as if any of them could have pulled that off and just stands their whilst the dogs resume eating it

And when does sue do her own food shop let alone a Christmas one in a decorated trolley
Christmas puddings but the kids aren't keen makes sense 🤨

£500 you'd expect a fuller trolley than that

Reactions: 4
I think - hope! - that bloke’s joking. But regardless of whether he’s a perv or just poking fun at them, why in God’s name do they (and I mean any “influencer” family at that) sit and read stuff like that and continue to push their children in the public eye? At the very least, you’ve got into a position where a stranger’s poking fun at your kids, and other people think it’s funny. Truly… how do they sleep at night? 😕
even if THAT guy is joking, based on the creepy comments they receive on their vlogs and IG posts from accounts with display pcis of older men, it's pretty much guaranteed that some of them. are genuinely creepy with their obsession with the family - and potentially pose a risk to the kids, especially knowing every sine detail about them. even that comment - potentially a joke - would leave me feeling on edge, let alone some of the comments about the kids etc, because there will be people out there who genuinely believe they "know" the family based solely on watching their blogs and daily updates - and some of them likely WOULD love to meet the family, potentially with a creepy, stalker kinda vibe. ultimately, we all know the reason Sue and Nowell - and so many other influencers - are so happy to exploit their kids and place them at risk is because they prioritise money over their kids safety. happy to share photos of their young kids in swimwear etc, knowing damn well hey will be shared by creeps and predators on dodgy sites.

but hey, I guess all the holidays are worth it! it's bad enough that they are happy to exploit the privacy of their kids for the sake of content, regularly share private details about them - such as he details of Tillie's surgery and totally milking it all for content - but to knowingly place them in danger is a whole different level of neglectful parenting. I don't know how they sleep at night, but i guess it's easy to normalise the idea of your kids being abused when Sue was groomed into believing it is totally normal and Nowell being a statutory rapist. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 4
She’s off her head in her latest video i reckons she’s on something constant
---
God looks so boring there 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I wouldn’t want all her money just goes to show dick head lol tango
---
And they are like a threesome so wired

Reactions: 1
She’s off her head in her latest video i reckons she’s on something constant
---
God looks so boring there 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I wouldn’t want all her money just goes to show dick head lol tango
---
And they are like a threesome so wired
I’d like to see that 😂 what video is this? (I don’t usually watch their stuff)

What’s all this shite?
Is this real? If it is, you’re telling me she enters competitions despite having millionaire parents, thereby depriving other less well off people the chance of winning? 😡
?
IMG_6862.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
What’s all this shite?
Is this real? If it is, you’re telling me she enters competitions despite having millionaire parents, thereby depriving other less well off people the chance of winning? 😡
?View attachment 2648576
Appalling she should be paid of her "millionaire parents" for all the content their grandchildren provide.
I would be so ashamed if the world knew my adult children claimed benefits, had social housing and had to enter competitions whilst I made money of them and their children and then wasted it on holiday after holiday.

Reactions: 13
Strangely quiet on such a big day
Especially after the train wreck of a christmas episode
Gone away again and too embarassed to say?? 🤨

Reactions: 5
Merry Christmas to those who celebrate. I hope you had a lovely day and if you were with your family I hope they got a lovely Christmas without being forced to film scripted videos and posted on a public social media platform for millions of strangers to watch. Remember your Christmas day doesn't have to be matching red, gold or green outfits or PJ's, you don't need mountains of presents, you don't need to be constantly smiling or dancing, you don't need to push yourself too far. Just being present in your family, friend's or people you care about's lives is present enough ❤ Also, if you were alone this Christmas I send lot's of love your way ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Strangely quiet on such a big day
Especially after the train wreck of a christmas episode
Gone away again and too embarassed to say?? 🤨
Sue is out her depth the endless vlogs , holiday's , spending , bragging & the Christmas show disaster.
The new series will be the real test for the 32 kids & counting.

Reactions: 3
Sue is out her depth the endless vlogs , holiday's , spending , bragging & the Christmas show disaster.
The new series will be the real test for the 32 kids & counting.
Is that the new name? 32 kids? Ffs they’ve really hit the lowest bar.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.