The Radford family #55 Millie’s on her third, Sue’s a polished turd, yet another holiday for the feral herd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lancs live people hate the whole scrubber family! They’re totally losing their fan base and I’m so here for their downfall! Fancy being famous for spreading your legs repeatedly to a pedlo!

Reactions: 11
Just reading the comments on lanc live, someone is calling them “The Noncefords”😂😂
Every comment on there is negative
Most having had it with the lies and staging.
Faked counseling session
And somehow nobody went into the kitchen for a minimum of 48 hours with the turkey going off and freezer open
Yeah because you wouldn't feel a chill eventually 🤨
---
Just reading the comments on lanc live, someone is calling them “The Noncefords”😂😂
Every comment on there is negative
Most having had it with the lies and staging.
Faked counseling session
And somehow nobody went into the kitchen for a minimum of 48 hours with the turkey going off and freezer open
Yeah because you wouldn't feel a chill eventually 🤨

Reactions: 7
this is a special favourite of mine -- I hope you're NOT reading here today Screechy.

Screenshot (23).png

Reactions: 18
So I got a frozen turkey today and it says to defrost for 40 hours and then it can stay in fridge for 2 days....
How long did they leave the door open surely all the other food in freezer would have smelt first

• Haha
I think they’ve completely forgotten where they came from and they’re now not relatable at all. They’re a nasty pair.

Reactions: 16
this is a special favourite of mine -- I hope you're NOT reading here today Screechy.

View attachment 2646111
So he likes them then!? Haha.
Completely agree with him..not like the absolute drivel their "fans" write.
Looking through their Facebook comments (positive ones) are very cringe and 🙄🙄
They are clearly lacking in the brain department just like The Radfords!
How are some of the general public so thick and gullible!? 🤣

Reactions: 9
Watched the Christmas episode last night. In the words of Catherine Tate’s nana character…what a load of old shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The fact that the TV series airs on the 7th of Jan there is zero time to re-edit/ re-do scenes
The Christmas show will still be in views minds .
So hopefully people do watch it then take to SM like they are still doing .
Let's hope 2024 is the year C5 pull the plug on the Bradfords clan.

I think they’ve completely forgotten where they came from and they’re now not relatable at all. They’re a nasty pair.
The fact that the TV series airs on the 7th of Jan there is zero time to re-edit/ re-do scenes
The Christmas show will still be in views minds .
So hopefully people do watch it then take to SM like they are still doing .
Let's hope 2024 is the year C5 pull the plug on the Bradfords clan.
They would have received less hate had that episode not been the first one to air.
It could possibly have fooled ppl into thinking it was their real Christmas day had it been aired in Jan.
Do be fair their fans are a bit thick so I'm sure they would have got away with their dreadful acting!

Reactions: 12
They would have received less hate had that episode not been the first one to air.
It could possibly have fooled ppl into thinking it was their real Christmas day had it been aired in Jan.
Do be fair their fans are a bit thick so I'm sure they would have got away with their dreadful acting!
But there were babies there that didn’t exist last year. What a waste of money

Reactions: 2
these kind of comments are BEYOND creepy. Just a random guy claiming it is on his bucket list to one day meet the Radfords who he believes he "knows personally" as he follows their social media updates every single day, and every single member of the family is "beautiful, inside and out". these are people he has never met, and many of them young children - total obsessed stalker vibes, yet Sue and Nowell don't care about the risk they are placing their kids at by exploiting them all over the Internet.

Screenshot_20231222_234718_com.facebook.katana_edit_4115281505736114.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
these kind of comments are BEYOND creepy. Just a random guy claiming it is on his bucket list to one day meet the Radfords who he believes he "knows personally" as he follows their social media updates every single day, and every single member of the family is "beautiful, inside and out". these are people he has never met, and many of them young children - total obsessed stalker vibes, yet Sue and Nowell don't care about the risk they are placing their kids at by exploiting them all over the Internet.

View attachment 2646844
I think he’s taking the piss tbh! On his bucket list! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So he likes them then!? Haha.
Completely agree with him..not like the absolute drivel their "fans" write.
Looking through their Facebook comments (positive ones) are very cringe and 🙄🙄
They are clearly lacking in the brain department just like The Radfords!
How are some of the general public so thick and gullible!? 🤣
I think George Carlin explained the stupidity of people perfectly, this is why we have utter idiots like the Radford sheep.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

View attachment 2646844
If that guy is for real that’s really quite worrying. I’d be locking my kids up for safety if I saw that kind of chat about them 😳

Reactions: 6
If that guy is for real that’s really quite worrying. I’d be locking my kids up for safety if I saw that kind of chat about them 😳
If it was me the vlogs and TV shows etc would stop.
But there again I wouldn’t have started them to begin with.
Why do parents potentially put their children in danger?
They really haven’t the brains they were born with.

Reactions: 3
*To not Do! silly phone!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.