The Radford family #55 Millie’s on her third, Sue’s a polished turd, yet another holiday for the feral herd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little recap:

They had their almost month long holiday in Florida.
Sue discovered bingo which she “absolutely loves”
All the kids were late going back to school but 🤷‍♀️ who needs an education when you’re a Radford.
Chloe got a house and moved out of Jake’s mum’s house. Jake didn’t move in initially cos he was a lazy pissed up good for nothing waste of space. Turns out that was a different Jake who Chloe was publicly slagging off cos this one is her whole life.
Millie had baby no.3. Sue got in on the act cos there’s no drama happening if she’s not part of it.
A sizeable bag of white powder was spotted. Luckily one of the girls was close by to “deal” with it. No pun intended.
Daniel, it seems, doesn’t own several high spec cars and a holiday home in America with money he’s made from bitcoin trading.
Sophie’s been working on her page 3 pose. That phone is gonna ring any minute hun.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Just seen that.
She’s put a link on each picture that she shared. Does that mean that if you click the link and buy it she gets a kickback from it? The grift is never ending with this lot.
I was just popping on to say the same! Money grabbing twit bag 🤬 infuriates the tit out of me! Piss off with your tit nails, some of us don't have that luxury as we work for a living!

Reactions: 10
How many times is she going to re buy heidie an ice cream stand?
Previous to that it was ice cream truck toys
Every birthday and Christmas.

Why tell everyone what there getting before the big day
It's not even thoughtful just more plastic to break in seconds
Nothing Remotely educational in that haul is there sue no books or anything besides the chemistry set but they won't be interested in the science behind it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sure she most say its a link & she will get commission from it .

Reactions: 3
Not more tablets and headphones? Those thickos have more electricals than flaming PC World.
How about something educational, Sue? Talking of which did the older girls ever manage to put that Harry Potter jigsaw puzzle together? It’s ok, we know the answer 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
How many times is she going to re buy heidie an ice cream stand?
Previous to that it was ice cream truck toys
Every birthday and Christmas.

Why tell everyone what there getting before the big day
It's not even thoughtful just more plastic to break in seconds
Nothing Remotely educational in that haul is there sue no books or anything besides the chemistry set but they won't be interested in the science behind it.
Well done for giving her some handy tips! We shall now wait for all the educational toy links! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was just popping on to say the same! Money grabbing twit bag 🤬 infuriates the tit out of me! Piss off with your tit nails, some of us don't have that luxury as we work for a living!
She’s never had a job as far as I know. Getting up and out the door for a set start time, to be in a place of employment for X amount of hours and then come home and be a mum. If she’d had to work she would have stopped at 2.

Thank you for the thread title! Soz I called you a turd, Sue. Xoxo

Re. the white powder, it still hasn’t been edited out. We know they defo read here, so I assume it’s nowt dodgy, or they would have done that days ago? Not sure what else it could have been, though. Formula maybe as there was a bottle sat on the table which also disappeared in the next shot? Or bleach powder as it was given to Aimee, who likes doing hair? Not sure. Maybe I’m just making excuses as I’d hope they wouldn’t have drugs around small children. More importantly for them, there’d be no more Disney dosh if they were outed in the media as kingpins! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely it's silly to add more items to the business when they dont seem to cope with the pies alone?
Sticky toffee isn't the easiest dessert and we know noel does the bare minimum whilst Sue pretends to work there
So how would that even work 🤔

And yes sue we caught your comment about possibly booking Disney yet again using tillie and her treatment as an excuse because 5 times just isn't enough within 2 years

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Surely it's silly to add more items to the business when they dont seem to cope with the pies alone?
Sticky toffee isn't the easiest dessert and we know noel does the bare minimum whilst Sue pretends to work there
So how would that even work 🤔

And yes sue we caught your comment about possibly booking Disney yet again using tillie and her treatment as an excuse because 5 times just isn't enough within 2 years
I'm surprised she doesn't wait till Tillie had the op then push her round Disney in a wheelchair so that she can queue jump like normal. This brood are a bunch of money grabbing cretins, she's on the grift again

Reactions: 14
I'm surprised she doesn't wait till Tillie had the op then push her round Disney in a wheelchair so that she can queue jump like normal. This brood are a bunch of money grabbing cretins, she's on the grift again
it may not be advisable to fly on a plane after the operation plus the travel insurance would go threw the roof.

So they’ve got a child who has mobility issues, but they’re gonna go on a holiday which requires them to do lots of walking and activity. Because that’s what sue wants.
Mother of the year right there.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I don't think that the dogs liked Sue's new rug either! 🤣
They destroyed the rug 🤣
Can't say I blame them, maybe That's why they get through so many well that plus the fact they probably don't get cleaned and sue loves to spend for no reason.

Could be down to the dogs being bored and shown no attention what better way to get it 🤔

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.