The Radford Family #51 Tango dyes, Primark buys, missing pies, and lots of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if it's just chloe and jake or they're with that feral lot on their "last minute drama filled holiday" they all oh so need

Reactions: 7
Must be killing Sue that Simon cowell is going to be a dad again at 63. If only! Still, not sure if she prefers pregnancy and babies to holidays really. A close one to call.
That sounds horrible and is very unfair on the baby, he will be in his 80s by the time the child is 18, if he even makes it to their 18th birthday.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why would you travel that with that many kids. For a few days?.. who's got the dogs again?
Absolute nightmare, those poor kids being stuck in a car/ferry/whatever for that long, crazy. As long as you’re ok though Sue, eh?!! Selfish, selfish, selfish.

Reactions: 15
Now I maybe adding the dots up wrong ........
But when they came back from Disney USA there was the questions over have long it was taking to get passports back but at the same time she was hinting they were going back in August ......so why the panic ?
Then the camper van went all "Limp " .
Now it looks like they are in France on a "last minute holiday" ..............
Something is iffy.....
Drama content for their TV program?

Reactions: 14
Surely not Disney again, they’ve just come back and are going again in august! I love Disney but come on sue think of something else, you can only make so many memories repeating the same holidays. Also let the children have some weekends/holidays from school at home to rest. It’s ok for you chilling all day when the kids are at school, but kids (especially the little ones) will be tired and need a break, not dragged away every given opportunity

I really don’t understand this concept of a mail order pie. They seem to always be behind in orders though so obviously there is a demand for it. I just think if I fancy a pie I wanna be able to nip to the shop and have it same day. I don’t wanna fancy a pie on Monday then be waiting 3-5 days (or in the case of the radfords, 3-6 weeks) for delivery, I might not fancy it by the time it turns up 😂
Also what if it goes out of date before it arrives, or I'm out when it arrives and it sits in the sun all day festering and going off? Ew. If I want a pie and can't be bothered to walk to the shop I can message my butchers and he'll deliver it in a few days, or he'll put one aside so the next day I can grab it when I walk passed the shop on the school run.
---
That was probably purchased with Klarna/Clearpay 🤣🤣
Whats the betting he hasn't paid them off either?
---
Just one thing after another.
First it’s those pesky holidays getting in the way of our orders.
Then it’s the skips we have to pay for to dump all or useless purchases.
And now we’ve got to spend TWO weekends at home with ALL our kids.
Could life BE any more unfair 🙄
😂😂😂
View attachment 2192543
---
But what’s the betting she goes and books a last minute holiday for next week.
Honestly can they get a f**king life? I've just booked my first holiday in 3 years and I feel bad because I can only afford 3 days away in Wales. I haven't told my daughter yet, she asked me the other day "Can we go to a hotel for a night as my birthday present?" literally all she wants (she does have actual presents as well, I'm not that harsh! and my dads paid for an activity for her and 5 friends as well)
---
Sue needs to sort her attitude out fast!
You've just been away every weekend for what feels like a month or two both abroad and in the uk so don't even think about moaning and complaining that you can't do the same this week wait your turn as everyone else would be and let the kids have time at home for a change perfect weather to be in the hottub splashing About
Don't start blaming fiat either its not their fault and it isn't desperate anyway.

Honestly The cheek of her is unreal 😡
I'd rather fiat prioritised a nurse or doctor who needs their car to get to work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Also what if it goes out of date before it arrives, or I'm out when it arrives and it sits in the sun all day festering and going off? Ew. If I want a pie and can't be bothered to walk to the shop I can message my butchers and he'll deliver it in a few days, or he'll put one aside so the next day I can grab it when I walk passed the shop on the school run.
---

Whats the betting he hasn't paid them off either?
---

Honestly can they get a f**king life? I've just booked my first holiday in 3 years and I feel bad because I can only afford 3 days away in Wales. I haven't told my daughter yet, she asked me the other day "Can we go to a hotel for a night as my birthday present?" literally all she wants (she does have actual presents as well, I'm not that harsh! and my dads paid for an activity for her and 5 friends as well)
---

I'd rather fiat prioritised a nurse or doctor who needs their car to get to work.
What a fabulous Mum you are...hope you have a fantastic time with your daughter and she has a great birthday....you’ll make more memories in those three days than the Radfrauds ever will in all the holidays they’ve taken..🤗❤

• Heart
The kids are going to be wishing for Mickey's demise if she drags them there many more times. They'll be numb go the Disney magic, all they'll know is that their mum wets herself over adults in costumes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Get the orders out? Not a chance! Because they’ve all buggered off to France.

Reactions: 6
Why is Kaheeeeee in a skimpy strappy top and the limp lettuce boyfriend in a winter jacket?
What morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.