The Radford Family #51 Tango dyes, Primark buys, missing pies, and lots of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:
Millie’s been silenced.
Sue’s going back to Disney. But first to Europe. On holiday. In the camper van.
12 more hours of Radford tv incoming.
Noel still prefers young girls.

Reactions: 9
Passport will probably come in time. Ours arrived yesterday. At least the uk is saved from them for a week. Or two. I mean, who needs an education?

Reactions: 14
Passport will probably come in time. Ours arrived yesterday. At least the uk is saved from them for a week. Or two. I mean, who needs an education?
How long did yours take? Sent off for our daughter's first passport yesterday.

Reactions: 1
Ah but it Sue we are taking about ........she needs a drama to start off filming so the passport will be " delayed" .

Reactions: 8
So we can assume the upcoming holiday abroad in the mo’orhome is paid for by channel 5? What a crock of 💩

Thanks for the new thread btw.

Reactions: 7
We shouls make a Radford Bingo for the next series, we all know how predictable they are. 🤣
- Sue realises a passport is out of date with acting skills you'd see a reception nativity.
- Fake passport office trip.
- Van breaks down and Noel doesn't speak French.
- Max is the voice of reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.