The Radford Family #51 Tango dyes, Primark buys, missing pies, and lots of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be killing Sue that Simon cowell is going to be a dad again at 63. If only! Still, not sure if she prefers pregnancy and babies to holidays really. A close one to call.

Reactions: 8
"They seen them all on Saturday"
Christ Sue, get on an adult education course now the kids are growing, and learn some proper grammar 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If I bought my kids a Porsche for their first car they would think I had gone mad, they both had old bangers they could bump & scrape, they then sold them/scrapped them & bought their own newer cars & take great pride in looking after them, working hard to keep them too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Pets at Home ...sold out for a bunny?
She’ll have been heading to Sports Direct next door.
Christ Sue, get on an adult education course now the kids are growing, and learn some proper grammar 🙄
She just needs to be able to complete the UC form and she’s good to go in life. That’s all Suzanne trains them for. Nowall trains for pies, Suzanne trains for making babies and claiming off the state.

If I bought my kids a Porsche for their first car they would think I had gone mad, they both had old bangers they could bump & scrape, they then sold them/scrapped them & bought their own newer cars & take great pride in looking after them, working hard to keep them too.
The Porsche will be gone by now. Probably a rental one. Either that or leased just like S&N.

Anyone else trying to stop themselves commenting on the daily mail post about Philip schofield? He’d be warmly welcomed on channel 5 as they run series based on child rapist and child grooming. Wonder if that’s why channel 4 dropped the radfords?

Reactions: 7
The Porsche will be gone by now. Probably a rental one. Either that or leased just like S&N.
There have been 3 different ones so definitely renting them. 70, 72 and 73 plates. Each one is there for a couple of days

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now I give praise when it's due.
Millie is spot on with birth plans.
Wonder why there is a lot of z-listers have "dramatic" births because they have watched too many births on EastEnders.
2 pushes baby is out & mum looks like she has just stepped out the hair & make up salon .

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Wonder why there is a lot of z-listers have "dramatic" births because they have watched too many births on EastEnders.
2 pushes baby is out & mum looks like she has just stepped out the hair & make up salon .
I have never had a birth plan. The only thing written on mine was that I didn't want a certain member of ward staff anywhere near me as she was a bullying witch.

I have known some people to have an elaborate birth plan and then when it didn't quite go exactly how they imagined they developed post natal depression or spent their time after the birth bad mouthing the hospital staff.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She was in “ threat”.. wtf does that mean? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hadn’t heard about Simon cowell becoming a dad again. Sue will be on the next flight out to Turkey on an ivf mission 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hadn’t heard about Simon cowell becoming a dad again. Sue will be on the next flight out to Turkey on an ivf mission 🤣
Simon has said he would love to have another baby with his partner ...however is she is 45 so they may go down the surrogate route .

Reactions: 3
Millie wrote that I think...but yes all their grammar etc is awful and the way they speak too. As the children become older their speech becomes more delayed.

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely correct there, so many women have “birth plans” and when they don’t go exactly to plan spend their time disappointed and complaining instead of enjoying the delicious newborn bubble.
Crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Chloe on holiday again??? 🙄 Jesus Christ woman you live with your boyfriend’s parents, save for your own house fgs. I’d be pretty pissed off if I were Jake’s mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.