The Radford Family #51 Tango dyes, Primark buys, missing pies, and lots of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also what if it goes out of date before it arrives, or I'm out when it arrives and it sits in the sun all day festering and going off? Ew. If I want a pie and can't be bothered to walk to the shop I can message my butchers and he'll deliver it in a few days, or he'll put one aside so the next day I can grab it when I walk passed the shop on the school run.
---

Whats the betting he hasn't paid them off either?
---

Honestly can they get a f**king life? I've just booked my first holiday in 3 years and I feel bad because I can only afford 3 days away in Wales. I haven't told my daughter yet, she asked me the other day "Can we go to a hotel for a night as my birthday present?" literally all she wants (she does have actual presents as well, I'm not that harsh! and my dads paid for an activity for her and 5 friends as well)
---

I'd rather fiat prioritised a nurse or doctor who needs their car to get to work.
Don't feel bad. You and your daughter will make very special memories together in Wales, meanwhile the Radford's are dragging their kids on yet another trip to Disney to do the same boring things over and over that they have done many times before. I would much prefer going to Wales, hope you both have a lovely time :)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When sue said she's thankful for the last minute Holiday plans ( even though it's have term and not needed at all!) I assumed alton towers or legoland but looking on here it's looking like they've gone abroad again!?

Surely it can't be Disneyland Paris yet again right after going to the florida and flying back in August for one thing you don't refer to Disney as a last minute thing and if it is then sue has an issue that needs an intervention.

She can't be serious a while back telling everyone holidays to Disney for 20+ is cheaper than a villa virtually anywhere else in the world 🤔🙄

Did I read right that chloes with them again having only just returned to the pie shop weeks ago?!
Along with Katie and partner hardly last minute for that many people she just wanted to try and defend this get away.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.