The Radford Family #33 Arise for Sir Noel noncealot and the morecambe minger who never lifts a finger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do we know they are missing school? I know term dates vary dependant on location, but in all of the surrounding areas to me the kids don’t go back until next Monday (25th)

Reactions: 6
I watched one florida vlog and that's it haven't watched each one just noticed there stories on Instagram.theyve got me to the point on youtube that it's a actual effort to even want to watch it plus I get all the goss from u guys haha

Reactions: 11
I watched one florida vlog and that's it haven't watched each one just noticed there stories on Instagram.theyve got me to the point on youtube that it's a actual effort to even want to watch it plus I get all the goss from u guys haha
Their vlogs are always very chaotic so I struggle to watch them as well.

Reactions: 18
Katie has reposted a tiktok of a girl crying with the caption "under this idgaf exterior is just a young girl who doesn't want to be here". Wonder what's happened to upset her

• Wow
Reactions: 15
How do we know they are missing school? I know term dates vary dependant on location, but in all of the surrounding areas to me the kids don’t go back until next Monday (25th)
Max's school has an inset day but all the others are supposed to be back today.

Reactions: 9
Did Katie ever have pictures with her boyfriend on her insta? I can’t see any now and not sure if there just were never any, or if they’ve been deleted and that’s why she seems upset?

Reactions: 10
She posted another sad tiktok, it's so irritating when people post cryptic sad stuff publicly to rake in all the concerned messages without telling anyone what's going on so the fans are probably worried.

She definitely had at least one or two photos with her bf on insta (I remember one at Chloe's gender reveal specifically) and they're gone now. I wonder if it's a little lovers tiff and she's being dramatic or if he's really broken up with her during their holiday!

Reactions: 17
oooooer that'll be an awkward flight home if they have split whilst on holiday! Maybe the bf is fed up of having to take care of the younger kids whilst sue and nowull do bugger all

Reactions: 27
I wonder what's going on here
Maybe she is preggers and they’re not happy as she’s split up from her boyfriend and it’s another Millie situation that’s gonna attract negative attention to the ‘perfect’ wholesome family image 🤨

Reactions: 21
Did Katie ever have pictures with her boyfriend on her insta? I can’t see any now and not sure if there just were never any, or if they’ve been deleted and that’s why she seems upset?

She used to have quite a few of them on there. She’s definitely deleted some

Reactions: 13
On the clip on facebook. Sue and Noel are both in the 15 seater while traveling to the parks. Sue mentions she has drove the pick up which I think is a lie. She said she wasn't driving in the clip. Did someone stay back or have they crammed 16 into the 15 seater?

Reactions: 14
I also want to point out that the girl middle was interacting with regarding the seven dogs is Charlie from teen mum young & pregnant. She’s incredibly toxic and quite a vile girl if I’m honest. Not someone you’d want to interact with but of course Millie wants to suck to up the other z listers 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 21
On the clip on facebook. Sue and Noel are both in the 15 seater while traveling to the parks. Sue mentions she has drove the pick up which I think is a lie. She said she wasn't driving in the clip. Did someone stay back or have they crammed 16 into the 15 seater?
I wana know this too!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.