The Radford Family #31 Minnie Mouse is in the house, pity you have a weirdo spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God help them in Disney . I went with mine and it’s chaos . It’s also so hot that the kids get fed up fast and your day is spent cooling them down and stopping them having a meltdown 😂 I mean she has how many kids going I’d hate It with that Many kids . Sounds more like hell than a holiday with that many kids . Trying to keep them al together will be hard for her aswell it’s so busy and getting them all on the same ride won’t happen they will have to wait for the other kids to get off . Nightmair 🤣

Reactions: 16
Whoever mentioned the weather you’re absolutely right. This time of year it’s 30 degrees, lovely if you’re sitting in a cool swimming pool but hell if you’re traipsing around a theme park 🥵

Reactions: 11
Honestly it’s hell . The kids are to hot and then sweaty on rides . Cues aswell little ones won’t wait in them . Toddlers can’t hack it and every toddler is the same in that heat . When they want to sit and eat they will struggle we couldn’t find any seating for us and was only four of us . It’s Disney Florida they won’t be like Alton towers and giving them fast tracks and special seating 😂 nobody in Florida will know the radfords or give a tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Apparently Millie and Harley met a year ago today . Less than 3 months later and pregnant

• Wow
My thoughts to, I don't know how the idea it was a hint she was preggo came from, the picture didn't suggest that at all 🤣🙄 talk about reading into every fine detail
So many people on this topic do this it’s so annoying 😩 no offence but it’s more the older tattlers that do it 😂 take everything on the internet as gospel

Reactions: 14
Whoever mentioned the weather you’re absolutely right. This time of year it’s 30 degrees, lovely if you’re sitting in a cool swimming pool but hell if you’re traipsing around a theme park 🥵
We went in July! Was absolutely sweltering! I hope they're not gonna do they parks everyday, it will kill them.

Reactions: 9
Perhaps he came round with his boss to give a scaffolding quote and then installed it three months later haha
Gave “ erecting scaffolding” a whole new meaning...everytime I go past a house with scaffolding up I think of Millie...😂

I’ll second that...my son lives there and rang me a couple of days ago and said it was 31 degrees...☀☀☀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I know this is daft, but I couldn't help but laugh that the bottom of the card was all wet. either millie doesn't care enough to keep sues card nice, or sues thrown it out and then grabbed it back for a picture
It's so strange how she speaks about people, like she doesn't know them. If that was my mother in law she'd say something like "The perfect card from *grandson's pet name*, The only person I know who could empty the fridge of grapes before the light goes on inside!" something daft and personal. She's so robotic like "Yes, that grandchild does eat things. As referenced on the card" 😆

She never says anything relating to a child's specific interests or personality, or calls them cute names. I can't imagine her ever saying "I'll have to tell my little boy I saw a purple motorbike today, he's mad on them, he drew me lovely picture of one at school!" Sorry if I'm not explaining it properly. No in-jokes or anything with them. Depressing.

Reactions: 33
I know this is daft, but I couldn't help but laugh that the bottom of the card was all wet. either millie doesn't care enough to keep sues card nice, or sues thrown it out and then grabbed it back for a picture
Why the hell is a child of that age raiding the fridge . Sorry but my youngest is around that age and it’s so dangerous. Plus there’s food in there what a chocking hazard of not cut up

It's so strange how she speaks about people, like she doesn't know them. If that was my mother in law she'd say something like "The perfect card from *grandson's pet name*, The only person I know who could empty the fridge of grapes before the light goes on inside!" something daft and personal. She's so robotic like "Yes, that grandchild does eat things. As referenced on the card" 😆

She never says anything relating to a child's specific interests or personality, or calls them cute names. I can't imagine her ever saying "I'll have to tell my little boy I saw a purple motorbike today, he's mad on them, he drew me lovely picture of one at school!" Sorry if I'm not explaining it properly. No in-jokes or anything with them. Depressing.
I get what you mean, I rarely call my kids by their real names. Ha ha. They all have nicknames which I use.
Then I can often be found videoing/taking a pic of a fire engine, police car or ambulance because my youngest is obsessed with them.

Reactions: 15
Oh dear. Lancs live have done an article on Selfish Susan. Apparently this Florida trip was booked on impulse. People are absolutely slating them. Comments like, people are choosing to heat or eat and this woman does nothing but brag. I think people are getting a tad peed off with Mrs Radfords constant bragging. It cost me with holiday and food and spending money about £5k 16 years ago to go to Florida for 5 of us. They class 9 year old as an adult in terms of flying, so I'm guessing their channel 5 money has hit the bank account for them to afford to take so many.

Reactions: 24
40 weeks is more like 10 months, chester bleugh is about a month, so basically they bumped uglys within a month.
That's a mental image I didn't want 🤣
I don't judge either Millie or Harley for having sex - but I judge them both for the lack of contraception.

Reactions: 16
Oh dear. Lancs live have done an article on Selfish Susan. Apparently this Florida trip was booked on impulse. People are absolutely slating them. Comments like, people are choosing to heat or eat and this woman does nothing but brag. I think people are getting a tad peed off with Mrs Radfords constant bragging. It cost me with holiday and food and spending money about £5k 16 years ago to go to Florida for 5 of us. They class 9 year old as an adult in terms of flying, so I'm guessing their channel 5 money has hit the bank account for them to afford to take so many.
Glad people are finally seeing them for what they are. I'd love to know what they have in the way of savings? The money won't last forever. Seems like money burns a hole in their pockets 🤣

Reactions: 17
Glad people are finally seeing them for what they are. I'd love to know what they have in the way of savings? The money won't last forever. Seems like money burns a hole in their pockets 🤣
Definitely. I think they live for the here and now. Personally if it were me, I'd have bought a few properties and rented them to the kids, however, I think Sue thinks it's a status symbol to have designer everything. Sue seems to be money mad.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.