The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obstetricians really don’t like it if you have lots of babies. Most of them get iffy after 5. Statistically the risks increase quite substantially. The mother’s delivery history does play an important part in the birth plan but Sue is an unknown entity really. The induction is due to fast deliveries, however these are not recommended for women who’ve had lots of babies. Often breaking the waters will trigger it, so this will be the plan. But for me this didn’t work, they left the baby as long as they could with waters broken but then had no choice but to use drugs to progress labour. This has increased risk as it’s a very well used womb that they would prefer not to use any intervention with as can be so unpredictable. Mine did go well and was straightforward, however they also then worry hugely about the womb contracting back down properly and the risk of post part in haemorrhage. The risks were hammered home to me time and again, despite me being heavily pregnant, so either she doesn’t listen or just doesn’t care. I became quite anxious. I would not risk it again because my children need me.
I’ve more than ten but less than 13 (so well aware of risks) thankfully I’ve never had a PPH or any complications. Sue on the other hand does not seem to give a care in the world. She will be testing for ovulation as soon as this ones placenta is out, just so she can get “one last chance” 🤢

Reactions: 2
It won’t be difficult to break her waters, she’s probably walking around 3cm dilated all the time!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I’ve more than ten but less than 13 (so well aware of risks) thankfully I’ve never had a PPH or any complications. Sue on the other hand does not seem to give a care in the world. She will be testing for ovulation as soon as this ones placenta is out, just so she can get “one last chance” 🤢
I’ve had a similar number of pregnancies to you, and am a similar age to Sue, I have had a PPH after induction (not after natural birth) and other complications as I got older. It’s sad she can’t enjoy the family she has.

It won’t be difficult to break her waters, she’s probably walking around 3cm dilated all the time!
Yes that is normal after 4/5 babies! But even so, doesn’t guarantee a straightforward birth. I imagine Noel struggles to avoid actually getting into her womb himself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I honestly don’t know how she’s managing being pregnant again, keeping up with the house work and looking after so many little ones. I have an 8 year old and a 5 month old. I’m also 6 weeks pregnant and in bloody exhausted I’m struggling so much. This will definitely be my last pregnancy.

That pic of Tillie and the hot chocolate she still looks
I honestly don’t know how she’s managing being pregnant again, keeping up with the house work and looking after so many little ones. I have an 8 year old and a 5 month old. I’m also 6 weeks pregnant and in bloody exhausted I’m struggling so much. This will definitely be my last pregnancy.
I've wondered if now they've got more money from vlogging she's employed a cleaner?! That kitchen is always spotless. But also, she probably has the older kids help her with most stuff. I bet the older ones have to get the younger ones ready for school etc.

That pic of Tillie and the hot chocolate she still looks

I've wondered if now they've got more money from vlogging she's employed a cleaner?! That kitchen is always spotless. But also, she probably has the older kids help her with most stuff. I bet the older ones have to get the younger ones ready for school etc.
Going just off the hygine rating of the Bakery last year I would say cleaner too!
They previously had a nanny so who knows.

Reactions: 3
Tell me about the bakery’s hygiene rating! I’d look it up myself but I don’t know what it’s called. I only know it as The Magic Pie Shop 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tell me about the bakery’s hygiene rating! I’d look it up myself but I don’t know what it’s called. I only know it as The Magic Pie Shop 🤣
It’s Faraday's Bakery.
Hopefully this is the right one.

Edited to add photos.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 1
It was revisited in January and got given a 4 so they obviously whipped out the Mr Muscle while it was closed, but back in June or July it was given a rating of 1 and was inadequate in every area

According to the food safety site after a inspection on 16 Jan 2020 its been upgraded to 4/good.

Going just off the hygine rating of the Bakery last year I would say cleaner too!
They previously had a nanny so who knows.
Oops, forgot I had started that message about Tillie but didn't finish it! It was meant to say she still looks ill in the latest hospital photo.

The kitchen is always immaculate which I find really odd. They don't have a lot of storage so where do they keep food? Unless they shop everyday I would expect to see food/snacks out on the counter as they don't have a lot of cupboard space. Then again they hardly eat and they have lots of girls to keep cleaning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The kitchen is always immaculate which I find really odd. They don't have a lot of storage so where do they keep food? Unless they shop everyday I would expect to see food/snacks out on the counter as they don't have a lot of cupboard space. Then again they hardly eat and they have lots of girls to keep cleaning.
At the end of the day all these people are idiots who have found fame by over excessive breeding. They ain’t rich by any stretch of the imagination. A couple of years ago Sue seemed ok, everyone was onboard, big family getting by (with a few TV deals) But now it’s just stupid crazy! There is no way I’d punt myself for what they get. It’s sad.

Why do they have a hob and 2 ovens yet cooks everything in 1 slow cooker?

At the end of the day all these people are idiots who have found fame by over excessive breeding. They ain’t rich by any stretch of the imagination. A couple of years ago Sue seemed ok, everyone was onboard, big family getting by (with a few TV deals) But now it’s just stupid crazy! There is no way I’d punt myself for what they get. It’s sad.
It was fine at first, a few programmes A few free holidays and freebies which pay for things they kids would never got.

But when it changes you as a person then its just not right at all. When you are posting very uncomfortable pics of your ill and injured child for likes, your just sick.

Reactions: 5
First time on this thread and as ever Tattle completely blows the lid on the truth! I used to think oh wow how lovely all those kids and the dad is working to provide. But they are freebie chasers in reality. I think they have psychological problems - this is all for attention and notoriety. There is no way each of those children get enough attention from either parent. And disgusting she was pregnant at 13 by him.

Reactions: 6
Their recent vlog was SO boring, I started watching then skimmed and realised it was all about a trip to boring B&Q! Riveting stuff. I don't like taking my own kids to B&Q so why would I waste 40+ minutes watching a family on youtube who actually can't seem to control their children when out anyway. Noel is starting to look old, I think they need to start winding down, do they not want to experience anything else in life other than the confines of their house and school runs? Even with the occasional free holiday thrown in their lives are pretty boring.

Their recent vlog was SO boring, I started watching then skimmed and realised it was all about a trip to boring B&Q! Riveting stuff. I don't like taking my own kids to B&Q so why would I waste 40+ minutes watching a family on youtube who actually can't seem to control their children when out anyway. Noel is starting to look old, I think they need to start winding down, do they not want to experience anything else in life other than the confines of their house and school runs? Even with the occasional free holiday thrown in their lives are pretty boring.
Sue looks like she’s been dragged through a bush and that’s on a good day. She looks knackered. Noel just looks downright creepy. People are starting to wake up and smell the coffee! When other large families start to turn in them it’s game over.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.