The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does it matter how many kids live at home? If I was one of the older ones, I would move out as soon as I could rather than live in that noisy house!

What happened to Daniel maybe going into the RAF?

I think most of them that have jobs are working in McDonalds so not sure how they're affording to not live at home? Not that it matters but none of them seem academically gifted and the Uni course that Chloe was doing you didn't need A level grades for.

Reactions: 5
I live round the corner from them, I see Sue walking with the double pram and holding a child by the hand with the others walking in front of her.....she always looks stressed out and sad. I’ve never ever seen her smile or laugh when she’s out with the kids...maybe she’s different at home. Think she prefers to be inside at home 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hello fellow local!

What does it matter how many kids live at home? If I was one of the older ones, I would move out as soon as I could rather than live in that noisy house!

I think most of them that have jobs are working in McDonalds so not sure how they're affording to not live at home? Not that it matters but none of them seem academically gifted and the Uni course that Chloe was doing you didn't need A level grades for.
Don’t think it matters was more of a point of interest. I can’t imagine they’d really have so many crammed in together if the older ones had all moved out. I reckon they get paid rent from them so don’t want it out there 🤪

Reactions: 1
Exactly! Who gives a damn who lives in the house?
Ha sorry I got caught up in the fact finding mission.

I don't think it matters. I imagine the older kids pay rent and get the bigger rooms probably.

Just watched the Christmas blog after this chat and wow that must have cost £1000s

I saw two DSs, a laptop, phones , trainers etc

That Lion King fur real was £100 as I looked at it for one of mine but decided it was too much .

Reactions: 4
Has Sue ever said to you that she’s a victim? I thought not. She went on to have 21 children with the same man or had you not noticed? In the few posts I have seen she glorifies not vilifies Noel. I didn’t say I agree with what he did, it’s disgusting and had that been my daughter he knocked up it would have been a police matter, Sue didn’t see it that way clearly. Your concerns would be better raised with her. And yes I saw a perfect prep machine in their kitchen and whatever your reasoning there’s tit you can do to change that!
Of course she didn't see it that way, she was only 13! No idea What she thinks how but her perception will be mightily skewed regardless as that is all she has ever known. It's not as if she and Noel have split and she's had the time to objectively assess the past. Look at the Freers, the mum and dad got together as adults and it's only now she has apparently seen him as controlling and abusive.

I'm so happy for Chloe that she got her independence! I cannot imagine how Millie could have moved out, she's only 17 and surely still at school? Even working FT most teens cannot afford to move out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I live very local to the Pie Shop - which was shut very recently but I haven’t noticed on my recent drives past if it still is. It’s never that busy, I’ve lived here all my life and been in a handful of times.
My nephews/nieces have all been in school with the 12+ kids - some of whom weren’t as well behaved as it is made out on tv.
Other friends and family who are in the teaching profession seem to be of the opinion that the older kids (16+) were well behaved but as more kids come through the ranks this decreases.
I see Noel at school - very creepy with an air of self important!

Reactions: 10
It’s so strange that I constantly see people say that it’s ok for a 13 year old to have been knocked up by an 18 year old.

It’s ok because they have 22 kids, no it’s still a crime.
It’s ok coz things were different and it was years ago, no it’s still a crime. Look at the historic cases like Jimmy Saville ect

The fact that she was 13 and vulnerable when he first got her pregnant. Then has gone on to have another 20 odd kids is worrying. The woman still shows she is very vulnerable and by consistently getting her pregnant she is trapped.

Reactions: 15
It definitely isn't ok or normal!
When you look at Sue, Noel and Chris' DOBs, Sue would still have been in Year 8! YEAR 8!!! When Chris was conceived!
And Noel Lower 6th.
There's absolutely nothing normal or ok about a 6th former being in a relationship with and sleeping with a Year 8 child. Never mind getting her pregnant!
Year 8's don't go round getting pregnant ordinarly!
It's so, so wrong and it boggles my mind that Sue's parents allowed her to continue seeing Noel, let alone not reporting it to the police!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
When you look at Sue, Noel and Chris' DOBs, Sue would still have been in Year 8! YEAR 8!!! When Chris was conceived!
And Noel Lower 6th.
There's absolutely nothing normal or ok about a 6th former being in a relationship with and sleeping with a Year 8 child. Never mind getting her pregnant!
It's so, so wrong and it boggles my mind that Sue's parents allowed her to continue seeing Noel, let alone not reporting it to the police!
From an article I read that they did stop him from seeing her initially, but the family GP suggested they stop that for fear of them running off together. I suppose the situation might be different because of both of their adoption history, this might have made them more likely to run off with no income or place to go.

The Y8/6th form thing really highlights the age gap. Most 6th formers wouldn't dream of even talking to a Y8 let alone sleeping with them.

Reactions: 7
And Noel Lower 6th.
And that’s if it was her first time!
She was 13 and 4 months when she fell pregnant.
Thats a baby herself!!
And yet no one worries there are teenage girls in that house!

• Wow
  • Sad

Yeah all those kids and none of them have gone to uni or studied anything at all or had any decent job? :/

• Sad
I find the Christmas food haul very telling of how childish she is. Rather than looking like the shop of a family for Christmas with some treats. It looked as if it was bought by a child who was told they had no budget and could pick what they wanted off the shelves.

Also her obsession with new prams is reminiscent of little girls for Christmas and birthdays always asking for dolls such as baby Annabelle or baby alive with all the accessories (every year despite already having multiple of the demonic dolls. Sorry I hate dolls)

Reactions: 10
They can’t possibly give each child enough quality time or nurture them to become well rounded adults with aspirations and their own interests outside of the family.

I was an only child until getting a step sister aged 10... I know a lot of people jump to the conclusion all only children are spoilt but I wasn’t. Growing up we had very little money and at one point my dad was working 2 part time jobs on top of his full time mon-fri, anyway my point is they STILL managed to spend quality time with me e.g. reading to me before bed, low cost activities i.e. baking cakes, going swimming, park, feeding the ducks... it’s these memories I treasure which just goes to show what my dad says is true which is ‘all you can give kids is time, they don’t care about expensive presents etc’ which is so true!! Sue and Noel think they’re being the best parents ever now with all the expensive things and gifted shite when it’s totally meaningless and empty. I have serious concerns about their children’s development it’s so sad just on to the next one every time.

Reactions: 8
I find the Christmas food haul very telling of how childish she is. Rather than looking like the shop of a family for Christmas with some treats. It looked as if it was bought by a child who was told they had no budget and could pick what they wanted off the shelves.

Also her obsession with new prams is reminiscent of little girls for Christmas and birthdays always asking for dolls such as baby Annabelle or baby alive with all the accessories (every year despite already having multiple of the demonic dolls. Sorry I hate dolls)
The food shop was absolutely telling.
They are both as bad as each other.
Even the plates on Christmas Day were bare and paper plates, it’s like a kids tea party!
And yes she’s like a little girl who never grew up. But I don’t think she did at all.
It’s the same reason she’s walking around in an £800 coat and the shows primark hauls with £1.80 t-shirts for the kids. And then says she never buys herself anything.
She has never grown up, never has the chance to grow up she’s still a 14 year old mum who hasn’t had life experience outside that
Everything in that house is disposible. Cheap clothes, get new ones rather than some quality that can be handed down. New prams for each baby. Even the babies are disposable after their 1st birthday.

They can’t possibly give each child enough quality time or nurture them to become well rounded adults with aspirations and their own interests outside of the family.

I was an only child until getting a step sister aged 10... I know a lot of people jump to the conclusion all only children are spoilt but I wasn’t. Growing up we had very little money and at one point my dad was working 2 part time jobs on top of his full time mon-fri, anyway my point is they STILL managed to spend quality time with me e.g. reading to me before bed, low cost activities i.e. baking cakes, going swimming, park, feeding the ducks... it’s these memories I treasure which just goes to show what my dad says is true which is ‘all you can give kids is time, they don’t care about expensive presents etc’ which is so true!! Sue and Noel think they’re being the best parents ever now with all the expensive things and gifted shite when it’s totally meaningless and empty. I have serious concerns about their children’s development it’s so sad just on to the next one every time.
I don’t think that’s fair to other families who do have a few children and can give them time. There are lots of families out there that spend time with their kids, make cakes, go parks and spend time with them.
I was shocked by the recent vlog because from following the family in the past they didn’t eat out or go to parks with the kids, that was purely for vlog content.

it’s their whole lifestyle, nothing is now done for the benefit of them or their kids. It’s done just for the blog and brand!
Need a new kitchen, let’s have a new baby for a tv show, holiday umm new baby and tv show.
Vlogging, new baby, over the top Christmas, ooo trip to the park. It’s all content.
And to use poor Tillie like that is sick!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I just saw an article appear on Facebook, the comments underneath were 95% negative. One women had commented that given several of the children had social workers she was questioning whether a 22 was wise and that all was not as well as they make out. I wanted to ask how she knew but didn’t want to comment publicly 🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I just saw an article appear on Facebook, the comments underneath were 95% negative. One women had commented that given several of the children had social workers she was questioning whether a 22 was wise and that all was not as well as they make out. I wanted to ask how she knew but didn’t want to comment publicly 🤪

Ooh....I wonder if that was the same article I got caught up in?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.