The Radford Family #3 Sue needs a new pram, the bakery’s a sham and the media company’s a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s not working in the bakery now and there’s no business current other than the media one he set up last January. The we site is out of date and you can’t place orders online.
I think the website ordering was probably set up for their fans but they still supply the pies to local businesses etc. She said in the vlog he’s back at work.

Edited to add: replied before reading other posts!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think the website ordering was probably set up for their fans but they still supply the pies to local businesses etc. She said in the vlog he’s back at work.

Edited to add: replied before reading other posts!
Yeah but back at work could mean anything 😂 probably calls getting pregnant back to work as well.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Well the new business accounts are due in at the end of this month so we’ll see what they say...

Reactions: 2
My boyfriend and I live about 40 mins away from where they live, he asked today me if I want to go up to the funky new bowling alley up there this weekend (Dry January day 13 and it appears we are clutching at straws!)

Defo stalking the Filthy Magic Pie shop!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My boyfriend and I live about 40 mins away from where they live, he asked today me if I want to go up to the funky new bowling alley up there this weekend (Dry January day 13 and it appears we are clutching at straws!)

Defo stalking the Filthy Magic Pie shop!! 🤣
Oh yes please take some pics

Reactions: 4
I know. But it’s flipping tiny!! That’s my point . And no mention of Radford pies...
Ah its just that I have seen then claim that the Bakery is still open.
I cant find a hygiene rating for Radfords pies anywhere, I am sure they have to be displayed .

Ah its just that I have seen then claim that the Bakery is still open.
I cant find a hygiene rating for Radfords pies anywhere, I am sure they have to be displayed .
Ahh it was a sneaky one as per usual. The website says that they run from Faradays bakery.

Then she wouldn’t have breastfed. And she was breastfeeding on vlogs and Instagram past the initial newborn phase, I was surprised but she said she had not done that before. If a woman wanted to immediately conceive they would not breastfeed.
She may well have had a perfect prep, there’s mixed feeding and then if she moved to bottle the baby would require milk for still quite some time.
I’m not sure how anyone could say that a woman sexually assaulted by a man from the age of 12/13 and impregnated was not a victim. Any young girl assaulted in this manner is a victim and this has shaped the entire rest of her life. She never stood a chance. They were not the same age and it’s very unfair to blame the victim.
Has Sue ever said to you that she’s a victim? I thought not. She went on to have 21 children with the same man or had you not noticed? In the few posts I have seen she glorifies not vilifies Noel. I didn’t say I agree with what he did, it’s disgusting and had that been my daughter he knocked up it would have been a police matter, Sue didn’t see it that way clearly. Your concerns would be better raised with her. And yes I saw a perfect prep machine in their kitchen and whatever your reasoning there’s tit you can do to change that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He’s not working in the bakery now and there’s no business current other than the media one he set up last January. The we site is out of date and you can’t place orders online.
Incorrect. You can place orders online. Especially if you fancy a bout of food poisoning.

• Heart
Has Sue ever said to you that she’s a victim? I thought not. She went on to have 21 children with the same man or had you not noticed? In the few posts I have seen she glorifies not vilifies Noel. I didn’t say I agree with what he did, it’s disgusting and had that been my daughter he knocked up it would have been a police matter, Sue didn’t see it that way clearly. Your concerns would be better raised with her. And yes I saw a perfect prep machine in their kitchen and whatever your reasoning there’s tit you can do to change that!
Sue is a victim. She was an abused child. I’m commenting on a forum. I never said she didn’t have a perfect prep, I said she may well have, your posts seem very angry and arguing Sue is not a victim indicates very little awareness of abuse. I suggest you use the function available to block yourself from seeing my posts as then you won’t get so upset and aggressive.

Incorrect. You can place orders online. Especially if you fancy a bout of food poisoning.
I know I looked at the website when the other poster said, and put a couple of pies in my basket (2 can be delivered for £39) but as others had said it was back up and running I didn’t post. Please block my username, I’ll do the same to you so won’t see your replies as find them too aggressive.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They seem worried about becoming irrelevant so have another baby to keep the public's interest. I think it is so unfair on the children they have. I've also noticed the children seem to leave home as soon as they can. Sue doesn't seem to have a life outside of her house and relies on her eldest girls for friendship. I've watched a some of their vlogs and find them very monotonous.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.