The Radford Family #23 Radfords are escaping one by one, including Millie and her secret son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That GSCE results list is weird, in my part of the country I’m not aware of any lists like. Maybe the paper has a long running agreement with certain schools, but even so, I’d be informing I’d be opting my kids out of having their names published.
It's every school in the area, except special schools and the FE college. Some of the schools listed are out of area, but popular for local children to travel to. I seem to remember my aunty being in the paper version, she left in 1982.
Do we know if Daniel ever did anything in his life that would make his parents think he would last in the RAF? It seems really irresponsible to have filmed his lead up to applying if not, his likelihood of failure to complete the training was high if not. Was he ever an Air Cadet? Did he have interests such as rugged training such as muddy assault courses? Did he do an earlier apprenticeship as a mechanic or electrician? It seemed to me all he did was sit in his bedroom playing video games, then work in the pie factory as a men’s to an ends, then from that he went to a gym and did some basic exercise and suddenly he was ready for the RAF…I really don’t know why they filmed him, it must have been quite damaging for him to return home knowing that his joining would be shown on channel 5.
There are air cadets, sea cadets and army cadets within walking distance. If he went, he would have been filmed in uniform at some point and everyone would know about it.

Millie and Luke may well of been numbers my son is 20 and his was the first year to do numbers instead of letters but any way I think it’s wrong to publicly out the grades of kids
[/QUOTE]
Millie and Luke were the year they were first introduced. Numbers for Maths and English but everything else still letters

Reactions: 8
Millie and Luke may well of been numbers my son is 20 and his was the first year to do numbers instead of letters but any way I think it’s wrong to publicly out the grades of kids
[/QUOTE]
I can't remember exactly what year it came in, I'm just going by the paper which says A*-G rather than numbers.

Reactions: 4
It's every school in the area, except special schools and the FE college. Some of the schools listed are out of area, but popular for local children to travel to. I seem to remember my aunty being in the paper version, she left in 1982.

There are air cadets, sea cadets and army cadets within walking distance. If he went, he would have been filmed in uniform at some point and everyone would know about it.

Millie and Luke were the year they were first introduced. Numbers for Maths and English but everything else still letters
[/QUOTE]

yeah you’re right, millie and luke are the year below me and that year group had letters for most subjects except maths and english

Reactions: 4
Sue will be calling you all out for being obsessed and stalking haha

Sue the results are printed in the local rag, it ain’t classified information 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would have put money on Daniel not completing his basic training. The older boys are all wet behind the ears. No wonder really with Crusty as a role model. Crusty in his Christmas pjs was enough to make you throw up, he needs to man up.
Im really surprised considering the emphasis on data protection for adults!

I'm new to these threads and came here after they were mentioned on a Mumsnet thread a few weeks ago. This whole family are nauseating but the one thing that really annoyed and saddened me was Max's first day at high school. Dropping him off that morning, Noel told him that one of them would be there to pick him up, then it showed him walking home by himself. My son is autistic too and he would have been distraught that no one was there to meet him at the end of the school day. He would have panicked and not known what he should do. I remember thinking that it was evil of them to do that
That was really sad.....poor child

[/QUOTE]
So Millie may have got 5 A* and Luke 11 Es ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That GSCE results list is weird, in my part of the country I’m not aware of any lists like. Maybe the paper has a long running agreement with certain schools, but even so, I’d be informing I’d be opting my kids out of having their names published.
I think it’s more to do with the school, it’s free advertising if the year group have done well. My school was the worst for this but my brother’s school in the same town didn’t do it. I went to an all girl’s grammar school in Kent.
Not only did they publish names with GSCE and A-Level passes A*-C; in the local newspaper they published what university you were off to. On results day, it was painful to watch those who hadn’t done as well as they’d hoped lose their university offers but then also realise there would be a blank space next to their name in the newspaper.
Of course, the Radfords all seem so blasé about education and generally have no shame at all. Can’t imagine that they are easily embarrassed or care in the slightest.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Can we get back to the Radfords please and forget about gcse's 🙄
They been quiet lately so I am guessing they are filming for the tv show again. They normally put out a vlog about the Christmas breakfast they do on dec 1st so either they haven’t got round to editing it or they are showing it on the tv show this year. I can’t see them but vlogging Christmas Day and saving it for the tv show though.

Reactions: 7
We don’t have results published in Scotland.

Nah she’s sat there raging cos Tattle has been busy the past few days 😂

But she wouldn’t know cos she never reads here 😂😂

Hi Sue 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Waiting for the instagram stories "so many people have been asking me about school" followed by her trying to prove that they do care about education. She doesn't read here, she just has a telepathic connection with us Tattlers. Hi Sue 👋 read any good books lately?

I wonder if Millie's big reveal will be filmed for the show or if they'll hide her from the cameras and pretend all is normal. Sue may be jealous of Millie being pregnant but her main priority is money, and Millie being pregnant will bring in views. The show will be incredibly boring otherwise.

Also, a bit late to this, but did anyone catch her story maybe last week where she said Heidie loves her ice cream truck so they'll have to get a few more for christmas? Because that perfectly highlights the Radfords greedy materialistic lifestyle. If you love something you need multiples of it even if it's in perfectly fine condition. bleeping ridiculous. Spend that money on something meaningful that will last for a long time. What is that child going to do with multiple huge ice cream trucks? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
she could always use the multiple ice cream trucks to deliver daddys pies with her siblings to help shift the 2021 backlog ....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So Luke got 11 GCSEs but works in McDonald’s? Even if he did badly in all of them, the school must have felt he was a capable student to pay for 11. So what went wrong there? Can only assume no parental support for his education because as has been said so many times, the kids are only worthy if they’re cute and small or vlog content.
Nothing wrong with working at McDonald’s! A job is a job at the end of the day, he’s contributing and earning a wage by doing actual hard work! You may not need to have a million qualifications to work somewhere like McDonald’s but you definitely have to have skills. I worked there when I was 17 and it was actually quite hard! I got 10 GCSE’s and I’ve only ever worked in minimum wage hospitality/retail roles- I wouldn’t judge somebody for having a job and bringing in a wage 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Nothing wrong with working at McDonald’s! A job is a job at the end of the day, he’s contributing and earning a wage by doing actual hard work! You may not need to have a million qualifications to work somewhere like McDonald’s but you definitely have to have skills. I worked there when I was 17 and it was actually quite hard! I got 10 GCSE’s and I’ve only ever worked in minimum wage hospitality/retail roles- I wouldn’t judge somebody for having a job and bringing in a wage 🤷🏻‍♀️
No one's judging him for working at McDonalds. We're judging the parents who had a lad capable of achieving 11 GCSEs yet who never bothered to encourage him to go on and study something that would reward him both personally and financially.

Reactions: 12
You’re absolutely right, there is nothing wrong with working in McDonald’s or any other job regardless of its wage structure or perceived skill level. I’ve worked in “unskilled” jobs (usually just a metaphor for low paid work) and there are actually lots of skills needed not least the ability to get off your backside and work! My point was that given Luke’s obvious intelligence or at least academic potential, he should have been encouraged by his parents. But they’re too busy making more babies and selling out their lives to the highest bidddrs to worry about what happens to these babies when they become teenagers!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No-one is saying there's any shame in working at McDonald's but it's not what most people want for their child's long term career. It's very telling that in a family that size all the kids of working/further education age are in fairly low paid jobs and none have completed uni.

Reactions: 15
No-one is saying there's any shame in working at McDonald's but it's not what most people want for their child's long term career. It's very telling that in a family that size all the kids of working/further education age are in fairly low paid jobs and none have completed uni.
None of them got a trade either. Noel is supposed to be a qualified chef yet he never made any effort to help get them apprenticed. Happy to use them as cheap labour in the Magic Pie Shop though.

Reactions: 20
Oh god I just realised. Sue is what - 4ft 10/11 according to that chart? How the hell small was she at 12 when this pervert started sexing her up? The size of a 10 year old....that's what attracted him. Not a buxom. mature for her age lass whose stature and figure made it easy for him to forget how young she was. A tiny, undeveloped, obvious child.

He wants neutering.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.