The Radford Family #23 Radfords are escaping one by one, including Millie and her secret son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s sad that the radford clan will see this talk of austism and justify their inaction by saying we are “mean spirited” and it’s just “gossip” etc but really it comes from a place of concern so please any radford reading this please get Archie some speech therapy.

Poor Casper clearly needed it too and now you can just about understand him. It’s so sad. I can’t imagine how the teachers feel seeing these radford kids come in year after year with no educational support from the family at home.

Reactions: 17
This whole charade of the elf, the special breakfast and the plethora of Christmas trees is sadly just Sue’s way of seeking validation from strangers. She has little to no self confidence which is why she has to constantly brag about everything. She’s basically shouting “tell me what I’m worth” because her whole identity is being a mum.
She needs to take some of that money and get herself to a psychologist who can unpick her life and heal that little abandoned girl.
Agreed. What a sad way to live,not that I'm feeling sorry for Sue at all. She needs counselling.

Reactions: 13
Watching the garden centre vlog...and sue walking round saying how expensive everything is!?? But your wearing gucchi trainers! And you spend excessive amounts of money buying branded individual snacks for the kids! Also loved the token veg in the casserole but appeared to be no other veg on the table, especially not enough for such a large family

Reactions: 15
No comments flagging up the bragging about Christmas breakfast?
I’m disappointed 😂😂

Happy December 1st Tattlers 👍

• Haha
This whole charade of the elf, the special breakfast and the plethora of Christmas trees is sadly just Sue’s way of seeking validation from strangers. She has little to no self confidence which is why she has to constantly brag about everything. She’s basically shouting “tell me what I’m worth” because her whole identity is being a mum.
She needs to take some of that money and get herself to a psychologist who can unpick her life and heal that little abandoned girl.
Totally agree, all the comments blowing smoke up her arse too like 'ooh I don't know how you do it' aren't helpful or sincere. It's just some prepackaged treats plonked on the table with yet more plastic waste in the form of balloons and toy advent calendars. No effort involved other than spending money, same old same old...

Reactions: 18
it’s sad that the radford clan will see this talk of austism and justify their inaction by saying we are “mean spirited” and it’s just “gossip” etc but really it comes from a place of concern so please any radford reading this please get Archie some speech therapy.

Poor Casper clearly needed it too and now you can just about understand him. It’s so sad. I can’t imagine how the teachers feel seeing these radford kids come in year after year with no educational support from the family at home.

The kids are innocent in all this and people are not commenting on them as a whole but to their behaviour and yes its concern.
I genuinely think most of them are very sweet kids, I feel for poor tillie and archie.

She also needs to accept after being told over and over again that if you choose to put every aspect of your life, including your kids medical procedures and issues on the internet people will have an opinion.

That bleeping “North Pole breakfast” again!
Just so the silly sycophants that follow her on Instagram can fawn all over her “I don’t know how you do it” “those lucky children” you know the sort of crap?
Well we all know that Sue wouldn’t be bothering at all with any of it if it wasn’t for social media likes and fawning comments.
And as for those saying they don’t know how she does it… FFS look at what’s on the table, a ton of pre packaged stuff that no effort at all has gone in to!
Add in the wasteful paper plates and crackers (could the kids really not wait until Christmas Day to pull a bleeping cracker?)
Balloons and another mountain of crap.
She’s a disgrace as a mother, she should be teaching them about sustainability in the present climate crisis.
Then packing them off to school full of all that sugar and additive filled junk, poor teachers.

• Heart
I do think some of the kids developmental delays can of course be put down to parenting and environment.

The speech delays are one becauseI can’t see them spending much one on one time with a 1/2/3 year old developing their speech because Sue is too busy with the next baby or 2. On top of that could you imagine trying to get a word in, in that house. People constantly screaming over the top of each other, I know we say the little ones are grabby but it just looks like a fight for attention.

we know educationally there is probably very little support, there is no way she can read with 6-7 younger ones every night.

In my opinion and it’s just that from things that have been said and vlogged Tillie would be a massive concern, not necessarily ASD but I do think she would benefit from some further support about how she feels with her leg.
Archie needs some intense speech therapy and could show signs of ASD but equally they could be a fight for attention.
Then there is Max, Oscar & Casper. Max is diagnosed, Oscar is a sweet lad but he talks at 100mph it would be a sign for me to monitor.
Casper again I think is a sweet lad but she does fumble and stutter his words a little, I don’t know if it’s nerves or a genuine
impediment, because he’s lumped in with Max and Oscar his behaviour could be mimicking them rather than an actual concern, either way he seams a very nervous child and I think he would benefit from some one to one parent time and a hobby outside the madhouse.

the rest, I can’t comment. Apart from the granny girls who all need to be taught some manners and would benefit from playing some games where they take turns. Which will be seen in the next vlog.
Well she did buy monopoly lol you know to show they do family time with board games hahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well she did buy monopoly lol you know to show they do family time with board games hahhaha
That will be in the skip as the kids won’t know how to play a board game. I am sure they would have vlogged this morning and it will be the same kids screaming and then crying as they have already ripped their advent calendars.

Reactions: 8
A few things about s4
- Stephen never even mentioned not even in the episode where Fallon looks at an alternate timeline
- Crystal had brain surgery but still had all her hair??
- the ending, she can’t die right?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That will be in the skip as the kids won’t know how to play a board game. I am sure they would have vlogged this morning and it will be the same kids screaming and then crying as they have already ripped their advent calendars.
Monopoly in the radford house!
The Grabby girls already have stolen all the money and are currently chewing the hotels for nutrition, meanwhile the older kids are struggling to read the names of the places and Sue is Chilin!

• Haha
We already know how monopoly ends in that house:
Noel gets sent to jail
Sue gets £200 for passing go give birth
Millie gets free parking in her parents’ basement
Chris is just visiting

6BC0ABCF-BC30-4A5A-9671-862265960070.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Just seen the advent calendars, there is a marvel storybook one so thats us told.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A few things about s4
- Stephen never even mentioned not even in the episode where Fallon looks at an alternate timeline
- Crystal had brain surgery but still had all her hair??
- the ending, she can’t die right?
Just realised this is totally the wrong thread 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
That bleeping “North Pole breakfast” again!
Just so the silly sycophants that follow her on Instagram can fawn all over her “I don’t know how you do it” “those lucky children” you know the sort of crap?
Well we all know that Sue wouldn’t be bothering at all with any of it if it wasn’t for social media likes and fawning comments.
And as for those saying they don’t know how she does it… FFS look at what’s on the table, a ton of pre packaged stuff that no effort at all has gone in to!
Add in the wasteful paper plates and crackers (could the kids really not wait until Christmas Day to pull a bleeping cracker?)
Balloons and another mountain of crap.
She’s a disgrace as a mother, she should be teaching them about sustainability in the present climate crisis.
Then packing them off to school full of all that sugar and additive filled junk, poor teachers.

I really think she despises doing it tbh!!

It was a "thing" when my kids were younger but youngest is nine now and I haven't seen hardly anyone with a North Pole breakfast for a long time.

Last year the older kids were cringing and trying to get out the door while sue in a massive overdressing gown was sweating and red faced while forcing sweets down the kids throats and NON of them enjoyed it. They just ripped their advent calenders up while she clearly was wishing she was somewhere else

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just seen a fb post where a woman has put her own first pair of shoes on the Christmas tree. I wonder if she’s a fan of The Radfrauds. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really think she despises doing it tbh!!

It was a "thing" when my kids were younger but youngest is nine now and I haven't seen hardly anyone with a North Pole breakfast for a long time.

Last year the older kids were cringing and trying to get out the door while sue in a massive overdressing gown was sweating and red faced while forcing sweets down the kids throats and NON of them enjoyed it. They just ripped their advent calenders up while she clearly was wishing she was somewhere else
Exactly, she started it off and now wishes that she hadn’t.
It really is a cringe fest but her gormless fan base have come to expect it so she’s stuck with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Parents for over 30 years and they're only just purchasing Monopoly?! That's pretty criminal! It should be a staple in all family households. What next, they buy Heidie a copy of the Gruffalo and The Hungry Caterpillar for Christmas?!

Unless of course they've actually owned Monopoly 20 times over but it lasts less than a few weeks in that house before they've lost all the pieces and it's in the skip? Neither scenario would surprise me with that lot. When I was growing up our copy of Monopoly was my mum's from when she was a kid. She still wheels it out every Christmas now, along with a similarly old copy of Scrabble. Family board games should last for generations if looked after properly.

As for shop bought 'book' advent calendars they're usually shocking quality and often consist of more activity books than story books. Think 25 Macdonalds freebie books, packed into a set. More high street tat aimed at consumers with more money than sense. Only the highest quality literature in the Radford household!

It would be cheaper to buy that many proper books from The Works, building the collection over the years. We wrap up Christmas stories every year, one for each day. Those cheap books will be in the skip long before Easter.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.