The Radford Family (21 Kids and Counting)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez, is she addicted to pregnancy? I get children are special but surely she needs to think of the NHS and the enviroment ect. Who needs 22 children? If all her children have two kids thats 42 grandchildren (if my maths is right 😂!)

Reactions: 7
I think as each pregnancy gets more risky and obviously with her age, they’re being irresponsible.

If something was to happen to sue because of this pregnancy, Noel would be on his own.
I know you never know what might happen but actually taking an unnecessary risk is just ridiculous

Reactions: 11
I knew she would say she was pregnant I don't feel that the little boy they have Archie gets any attention from Sue he always seems to be with the older sister.
Sue seems to come across a bit immature to me

Reactions: 10
I really do agree that this is hugely irresponsible. There is no way that they can give any of their children the time or attention that they need and wasn’t she previously warned not to have any more due to health risks?

Reactions: 9
Jeez, is she addicted to pregnancy? I get children are special but surely she needs to think of the NHS and the enviroment ect. Who needs 22 children? If all her children have two kids thats 42 grandchildren (if my maths is right 😂!)
I think they already have 5 grandchildren! Their son has 2 and their daughter 3 (I could be wrong on that) I think I would find that quite weird, my parents still having children once I’d started a family but I guess it happens haha.

Reactions: 7
I think they already have 5 grandchildren! Their son has 2 and their daughter 3 (I could be wrong on that) I think I would find that quite weird, my parents still having children once I’d started a family but I guess it happens haha.
It is weird. How old is Sue now?

In the vlog when they’re asking the kids whether they want it to be a boy or a girl I bet their kids are thinking “I don’t give a F, I’ve got loads of brothers and sisters already! What does it matter!”

Reactions: 8
They always justify it by saying we don’t claim any benefits we don’t cost you any money. It takes more than sodding money to raise children properly.

Reactions: 5
If I was their older kids I’d be so so angry that they were pregnant again!!
Totally!! At the end of the day, the older siblings have alot of pressure on them to help out with younger siblings and it just isn't fair. They are being really irresponsible now.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if this one is for engagement....look at how many people are talking about....

Reactions: 5
I just find it really odd. She was probably desperately trying though before her clock stops. She said herself that the last few pregnancies were horrendous so why on earth she put herself (and the rest of the family) through that and especially when Tillie is in need of a lot of extra care is just the height of selfishness. I'm sure her maternity unit are sweating too! Poor Chloe will have to stay at home for longer now.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
They always justify it by saying we don’t claim any benefits we don’t cost you any money. It takes more than sodding money to raise children properly.
But think of the money they use from the NHS. All them births, the childrens injections, antibiotics when they need them and not to mention all the treatment Tillie needs.

Reactions: 4
We need a new thread! It’s gonna be busy I reckon...!

My suggestion: The Radford Family, 22 kids and STILL counting

Reactions: 9
Chris (oldest) has 2 Maisie (2) and jacob (born in August)
Sophie has 3 daisy (7), apyrll (5), leo (3)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.