Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
Agreed the holiday will cost a bomb but it doesn't seem like they are doing the Disney Parks which would save them thousands! Maybe they are making a good bit of money from YouTube.

Yeah the mum seems alright all the kids though the minute they go in to a shop it's I want I want which is just what kids do but she manages to keep calm, had to laugh at them in the m&m store the other day ? over all i like their videos a lot more interesting to watch than some families cough cough the Inghams.
On their recent TV show she had to do an Asda shop with them all in tow. Christ. I did tesco with my husband and toddler last week and I’ll never do it again in all my days.

Reactions: 14

ses371

She will only be the last if Mother Nature stops her conceiving.
I completely agree. I think after so many you should have to pay for all your antinatal and postnatal appointments and your consultants/midwives fees. You have to pay for IVF and any other treatment where you don’t qualify on NHS. In the USA I think it’s 2000 dollars for a labour/delivery, I’m not saying everybody should pay at all. But I think after 4, you should pay and the money should be put into cancer, mental health or helping people who can’t conceive... they can after all take 20kids to Florida and if taken at face value they have paid for this.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I think if he was really stressed then he would have had a vasectomy years ago.
He cannot be anything other then chilled to keep willingly producing one baby after the other. A stressed man doesn’t do that.
He cooks for the family’s and works really hard to afford a big house for them all. He’s a pretty decent guy really.
🙄 is that a joke? What kind of decent guy of 17 sleeps with a 13 year old?
He had a vasectomy years ago. He then had it reversed. He lets her risk her body time and again whilst all he has to do is have sex. Are you suggesting a stressed guy wouldn’t have sex? And he’s often seen encouraging her to have more children. Gosh what a lovely guy. They claim more tax credits than anyone else in the country. It’s a flipping joke, so he doesn’t seem like a nice guy to most people.

• Wow

Brightstar72

VIP Member
Some 17 year olds are still like little boys and things were very different back then anyway.
She may give birth but I see him help out much more then a lot of dads and unlike a lot of men, he hasn’t expected her to birth children and then go straight back out to work and pay 50/50 as soon as the umbilical drops off.
If he ever loses patience then who can blame him, having a family is like running a buisness, you can try for 20 years to have kids and still get stressed out by them when they arrive. It is of no indication of how much he loves his family or wants his family and being stern with your children teaches them discipline and respect.
Unlike the Freers those children seem well mannered and happy and that’s the main thing.
Are you for real?!

I believe Sue was 12 when she conceived his child and he was a year off adulthood but yeah, he was just a wee lad. Your post actually makes me feel a bit sick, so I won’t be engaging with you on this any further.

M

Member 658

In the channel four thing I saw even the kids were like ‘she always says it’s the last then there’s another’ 😂

Dread the think the state of the lady bits they must just fall out now ( sorry couldn’t help myself)
The babies must be clinging on inside for dear life each time she coughs, I just have an image of a baby popping out like on a bungee rope and springing back up again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone once did a calculation and it came up with more than £15k per year in tax credits alone. I don't begrudge them what they're entitled to, but they have been smug in the past about 'doing it all ourselves' which is rubbish. Noel slagged other families on benefits too.

• Wow

Sp20191

VIP Member
Also what upset me in the most recent TV episode they did was that Noel couldn’t remember any of the kids birthdays.
I’m one of 8....my stepdad only remembered our birthdays because they were tattooed on him ?

As someone who comes from a fairly big family (not THAT big!) it never bothered me that I had to babysit or look after the younger ones, or help my mum. It was just normal, we all shared rooms and didn’t have much privacy but again if you don’t know any different it doesn’t bother you x

• Haha

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
@Dontspillthemilk - do you know the reason why or has that been brushed under the carpet too?
I can’t recall it right now, they mentioned it in the first series of their show that they don’t see him much and he has a family of his own. He doesn’t even work with the Dad unlike the other older children.

I think she was 15 and he was 17/18 when the first baby was born.

Edit; I’m wrong she was 13. Fucking hell. Also Chris Radford is easily googleable, and turns out he was at his sisters wedding. I think he just doesn’t do the fame/TV series as he has some dignity!

Minipod

Wasn’t there something in the earlier TV programmes about how the Radfords removed door handles to keep the children in their rooms at night?

• Wow

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Just watched the latest vlog, Hallie and Phoebe got up without anyone knowing and went downstairs and cut and served themselves a slice of birthday cake. Funny, yes, but not really something that I'd want the public to know. Preschoolers using knives unsupervised probably isn't the best example of good parenting.
Hallie and Phoebe’s bedroom is the attic room with no windows opposite theirs on the top floor. This means they can get up and wander round a 4 storey house completely unsupervised. Why did the parents not hear? Hopefully not because Sue was having screaming sex again.

• Haha
  • Sick
They have never said that they don't get tax credits now. Their income according to the last figure that Noel provided The Sun was under the threshold. I don't care if they do receive them, but get fed up the way they go on about its 'all their hard work'. There is no way they are doing it on his salary alone.

Zelda18

VIP Member
View attachment 25351

This wiki article f-states they met when she was 7, so there’s nothing stating when he started sexually engaging with a child. She got pregnant at 13 and a few months, whilst ‘going out’ with Noel who had started hanging with her older brother. So this much older young man was in her home and life as a friend of a brother, none of this is acceptable.

So concerning that when dealing with such a vulnerable young child the gp was worried about a pregnant 13 year old running away with an 18 yr old man rather than her mental health, exploitation and vulnerability. She’s childlike now at 44, so I can’t imagine she was a mature 13 yr old.
The fact that they stayed together and had 21 children is completely alarming.
It’s not that I think he should be prosecuted now against Sue’s will, they just shouldn’t be publicised and paraded on tv as wonderful and given all the adoring fans and people saying it was different times. Sue was an abused child and seems to have significant learning problems.
Noel groomed her no matter how they try to spin it.
He is also the one who has forced her to keep
having babies and due to her immaturity and co-dependency I don’t think she knows how to say no.
Imagine spending all your adult life pregnant, it must have taken such a toll on her body.
She had warnings before about more pregnancies yet she ignored them. How could a loving husband want to put his wife through that knowing there was potential danger.
What if, god forbid she died. All those children left without a mother.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
It might have been mentioned already but have you watched the you tube video from the sausage roll mum about the Radfords harassing her?
It's quite a long video didn't watch it all because to be honest it's quite boring, but she claims that they used to have a nanny!!
I’ve seen some of it, you’re right it was so boring, and all very childish. I think on some old blog or babycentre sue did say she had a nanny, when she used to go into work at the magic pie shop.

I skimmed through her video a few months ago. I don’t like those ‘I’m going to spill tea’ videos, she seemed to go looking for drama.
She could’ve said it in about 3 minutes but wittered on like she’d caught a celebrity having a wank or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

cushtybert

VIP Member
Well I think I’ve found out why they went to London, they’ve just said on Good Morning Britain that they are going to be showing how the family save for there holidays and cope in the summer with the amount of them going on trips etc
Bit ironic when most of there trips are bloody sponsored

• Haha

Mayday

VIP Member
No she was 14 when she gave birth to her first child.
At the end of the day what’s done is done and he stood by her and looked after her. They were both adopted so had a lot in common.
I think you’re very narrow minded and unforgiving. It’s not an ideal situation and they probably look back and think what the hell were we doing but you can’t judge till you’ve walked in their shoes
She was 13 when she got pregnant though.
Its not narrow minded - the law is there for the reason.
I couldn't imagine wanting to date a Year 8 when you're in college or working full-time, regardless of what you have in common.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
They’re definitely making a lot of money from vlogging. They’ve just had the dining room done, they did a new bathroom in the basement. Sue is constantly buying the kids new holiday clothes (see latest vlog) and they’ve got a few more holidays booked.

They can’t possibly afford it all on Noel’s salary alone.
It’s called freebies and collaborations and adverts.

I found this so weird!! She’s definitely talked about Max/Casper before! Forgotten what she’s made up in the past?

Edit: found it really easily!!! ⬇
She really doesn’t like people being aware that they rely on tax credits and the huge boost a disabled child can get you. She’s trying to deflect speculation so her fans all go, no Sue doesn’t claim that.
It’s all crap. And they have a daughter (Tillie or Millie or Ellie or Hallie one of the ‘llie’ Girls) has had multiple operations on her leg and i would imagine she qualifies for support.
Deflect, deny, live off those tax credits and get free holidays instead of payment. Vlogs don’t earn the amounts they are living off, they are not particularly high views or popular. They are also really quite shit vlogs to watch.

Elsass

Chatty Member
I just don’t understand how they could stop vlogging for a month due to being upset over a bereavement (which is totally justified and fair don’t get me wrong) but then their little girl is in so much pain and so poorly in hospital and that’s not too upsetting to vlog really frequently. I know people ask about how she’s doing but a simple text post “she’s feeling a bit better today and appreciates you all caring about her” would surely be better than filming her in her hospital bed groggy from the meds.

Imagine having your childhood hospital stay up on the internet for anyone to watch when you’re in secondary school

hettiejj

No she was 14 when she gave birth to her first child.
At the end of the day what’s done is done and he stood by her and looked after her. They were both adopted so had a lot in common.
I think you’re very narrow minded and unforgiving. It’s not an ideal situation and they probably look back and think what the hell were we doing but you can’t judge till you’ve walked in their shoes
Under 16 is illegal for a reason IT IS STATUTORY RAPE it’s not being “unforgiving” or “narrow minded”. How are you defending him or the situation at all?! It’s not about judgement or walking in someone’s shoes IT IS NOT OKAY. Please explain in detail how it’s okay, give me all the reasons it’s okay please go on...