Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
They maybe turn it off when they’re away? I looked recently and they were doing it. Makes sense they turn it off if they’re away as there’s nobody available to fulfil the orders.
But how does this tally with the we are completely self-sufficient financially and don’t claim any benefits.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I think the holidays and renovations are all #ads or #spons. The kitchen certainly was, although they didn't declare it.
I have been ill and 16-18 KAC today and what really struck me was how badly behaved the younger boys were. No wonder they were delighted with Hallie! The boys were constantly punching, slapping and grappling each other and their speech was very behind. They seemed to be acting out for attention. I can see from the vlogs that Archie is going to be the same, he always looks like he's on the verge of a strop.
What is KAC?

I remember in one of the channel 4 docs they did when they were talking about how they met/the first pregnancy they showed pictures of them when they were young. Sue look 13/14 and in the picture Noel couldn't have been any older than 15ish.

I remember Sue's dad saying he was really angry that Noel got her pregnant. I just thought that it was because they were both kids and who wouldn't be mad that they're 13 year old is pregnant but now I know Noel was 18 at the time the dad's reaction makes way more sense. They definitely brushed past it in the doc
Yes, I think the tide turned against them with regards to the age, more and more people are calling them out about it. Sue commented saying that many people get their ages wrong so she just wanted to comment to set the record straight. I do remember from the dates (when they were up on the site)m that there was 4.5-5 years between them.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I just mean you see people like Hinch getting stuff thrown at her left right and centre so thought maybe a cheaper shoe brand might have used them as publicity.

Elsass

Chatty Member
Tilly said about one gift ‘I ordered it...erm I mean I put it on my list’! They probably got a list of toys they could be gifted and she chose which ones she wanted!
I didn’t notice that, that’s really sad, a 9 year old shouldn’t be “ordering” birthday presents ☹