Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They did the Disney Parks last time, this time they did Universal Studios and seem to be chilling out a bit more. I can't imagine social services would be interested, the children are fed, attend school, house is clean and neither parent appears to have any significant mental health or substance abuse issues. There is a massive gap between children not getting enough attention and neglect in the eyes of SS.

Reactions: 17

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
After rewatching 21 Kids and Counting I can see why they no longer want to film with Channel 4. They show themselves in a completely different light on the vlogs.

On the TV show their house looks hectic and there’s kids going crazy, the walls are falling to pieces and everything is broken. Sue looks exhausted and they portray her to do little except laundry all day while Noel is penny pinching

On their own vlogs they only show the lovely new kitchen and them flashing the money, the lovely peaceful kids who all take turns to bake without squabbling etc.
The difference is quite stark and had made me realise they are as possibly as fake as the other family vloggers.

Reactions: 16

Roxanna

If you write anything not gushing on their FB Page, you get deleted and blocked within minutes. I judge people who fawn over them and claim they take nothing from the state. Because that makes them stupid and gullible.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I haven't watched it but I find the idea very distasteful. Only recently they were taking Easter eggs to the food bank, now they are encouraging their children to shove doughnuts in their gobs until they feel sick. It's all for the camera.

Do you remember the days when Noel would be eeking every last drop out of the family shop? How times have changed.
So true, Noel would have been cutting the doughnut into 6 pieces to make it go further!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

SarahGard83

VIP Member
There's some things that should just remain private and your child's pain and discomfort is definitely one of those things. Poor Tilly looks so fed up and rightly so

Yes it must be close to £25k at least, they are going to all of the attractions and eating out in all of the known restaurants. Noel (the Dad) is a self confessed frugaleer which makes me sure that they are not footing the bill. They were in Spain only a few months ago! I am very surprised that the schools authorized the holiday, they must have several children around the GCSE/A level stage.

StarryEyed

Chatty Member
Referring to her recent comment over the NHS. I am sorry to hear her dad is unwell, obviously I understand that is hard. But, to so publically insult and attack the NHS is simply not on given their reliance on the service throughout their 21 kids lives. The fact she says things like we need to leave this country because of the NHS is just otter crap. I really feel like we need to comment on her post and take action!!
Anyone attacking the NHS is absolute scum in my eyes. As a country we do not appreciate the fantastic job they do for us. The system isn’t perfect but they’ve had horrific budget cuts (from both political sides but one more than the other).
However if they want to leave the country then by all means I will be happy to help them pack and boot their arses onto a plane and see how much it really costs to have healthcare in another country. That would be a vlog worth watching 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
What other country could they go to where they could get free healthcare and the same level of benefits they get here? Places like America and Australia wouldn’t take them because you have to prove you can support yourself and won’t be a drain on the economy and it will probably be the same in Europe after we leave the EU. She lives in cloud cuckoo land, but if any country is daft enough to take them, crack on and bog off.
immigration interview;

“And what do the 21 of you have to offer our fine country”

“Well I’m a pro at knocking out kids and he makes a good pie?!”

• Haha

Primrose

Using benefits and the NHS is a tired argument. There are benefit caps. Whether they apply to the Radfords is neither here nor there.

The media would have you believe that every second family is scamming the state. Throwing out babies for council houses and not working. But the figures don't back any of that up. Most benefits go to families in work. Topping up wages (so employers who pay a pittance to the workforce while earning large profits are the real winners there) and helping with expensive childcare and sky high housing costs (private landlords get their mortgages paid for by the state effectively). The governments own fraud figures are less than 1%. The amount of unclaimed money by people that would be eligible is higher than fraud.

Very few people are net contributors to the system so very few people actually have a right to say anything about people claiming what the government says they are entitled to.

That being said, having that many kids is madness just for the fact that they aren't able to get adequate time with each child. Which is a real shame. I have two kids and I'm run ragged doing my best to keep us all happy. Not to mention the risk they take each time with Sue's health.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I don't think the children are neglected and they're always well fed and look clean and tidy but I worry how much attention they all get. How do the older ones get peace and quiet to do homework or to just have some down time? From watching them it definitely comes across that the older ones do a lot of the childcare. Her lady bits must be destroyed too.

I think it’s this one from their vlog
Ah yes so it is the actual park that has gifted them. Sue said that it was only finished last week so I suppose this is their way of advertising it. I must admit I'm starting to view them in the same light as the OD's; I'm sick of seeing them being 'gifted' things simply because she has lots of kids. I follow quite a few parents who have children with SEN and disabilities, it would be so good to see people like them getting a gift once in a while. The Radfords are going on several holidays this summer too, it's probably turning into a chore!

• Heart

BattyBits

Chatty Member
That’s what I meant. Just own what you actually are don’t lie and pretend you are something else...
I’ve only just discovered this thread, having lots of laughs at the ‘magic pie shop’*

*sponsored by HMRC tax credits 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
It seems the older girls are expected to do a lot of work. There was a scene a few programs ago where Chloe (who was going away to uni) is rhyming off all of the jobs that the next girl would have to do. I
in the latest vlog Sue said she was having a craving and one of the girls shouted "Please don't tell me your pregnant" or words to that effect. They're probably sick of Sue having more that they will have to look after.
The last episode they said it’s the girls who do the majority of the work, and the boys do nothing. Speaks volumes really.

• Angry
  • Wow

karenjet

VIP Member
Omg I can’t imagine how much a trip to Florida Would cost for that family. I remember Kelly from you me and the 6cs saying their fortnight in Florida cost £12k ? I nearly choked. And that’s for a family of 7

• Wow

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Some 17 year olds are still like little boys and things were very different back then anyway.
She may give birth but I see him help out much more then a lot of dads and unlike a lot of men, he hasn’t expected her to birth children and then go straight back out to work and pay 50/50 as soon as the umbilical drops off.
If he ever loses patience then who can blame him, having a family is like running a buisness, you can try for 20 years to have kids and still get stressed out by them when they arrive. It is of no indication of how much he loves his family or wants his family and being stern with your children teaches them discipline and respect.
Unlike the Freers those children seem well mannered and happy and that’s the main thing.
My son was very immature at 17 (and 18 for that matter) and as the mother of a 13 year old girl I find your comment revolting. It’s child abuse.
No she was 14 when she gave birth to her first child.
At the end of the day what’s done is done and he stood by her and looked after her. They were both adopted so had a lot in common.
I think you’re very narrow minded and unforgiving. It’s not an ideal situation and they probably look back and think what the hell were we doing but you can’t judge till you’ve walked in their shoes
She was just 14 when Chris was born, Noel was 18. Not ‘just’ 18 either. She was a child at the time and sexually abused, and by the looks of it groomed. I think you are very narrow minded and dangerous. Condoning this because ‘what’s done is done’, would you say the same of Rolf Harris or Jimmy Saville?
I know many people who were adopted who don’t sexually assault children.

• Heart

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Are they on one gifted holiday after another?
Must be nice to be rewarded for making a living out of shagging.

• Haha

Vee6

VIP Member
They all have the same pointy face, with eyes darting all around the place like gerbils

• Haha