The Radford Family #19 On the beg, can't get preg. Why the new pram? It's all for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
21B1EF47-6EAB-47DF-9DA9-8D97D2498FC6.jpeg

See she’s doing a big duck you to everyone who said her brown cupboards and bath are hideous.
Spoiler: they are still hideous.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
We've just got back from holiday, in the clubhouse in the evenings there was a family with 9 kids, the younger kids were feral, one went to bite a older kid, he told him off, the mum just sat staring at the table, the dad told the older kid off for defending him self, the teen pointed out he has to tell the kid off as the parents don't. They took up 3 tables on the clubhouse, god only knows how they worked the caravan situation, just makes you think about the Radfords and the chaos they would cause!
Wasnt seaton sands was it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 713827
See she’s doing a big duck you to everyone who said her brown cupboards and bath are hideous.
Spoiler: they are still hideous.
They look bleeping awful with grey tiles but the woman has no taste. Everything she likes is foul or tacky .

Looks like one of those giant american caskets, just imagine it with the lid up and the body on view.
She’s already got an autopsy slab for a table now she’s got the casket. Is she secretly an undertaker.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looks like one of those giant american caskets, just imagine it with the lid up and the body on view.
I knew it reminded me of something and I couldn't quite remember what 🤣🤣🤣 and recently I seen on tiktok someone who lives in a funeral home and your post brought me back to that tiktok 🤣🙈 its exactly like them American caskets

Why on earth do they think this look nice 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone had a Chavfords sausage roll ,Sue said on the AT vlog they were the best ,wonder when he had time to make them ,surely it wasn't when they went on the Chooooo Chooooo at AT ,See one of the lads at the table saying he was 12 and now should not have a kids meal .What a bloody family

Reactions: 7
Has anyone had a Chavfords sausage roll ,Sue said on the AT vlog they were the best ,wonder when he had time to make them ,surely it wasn't when they went on the Chooooo Chooooo at AT ,See one of the lads at the table saying he was 12 and now should not have a kids meal .What a bloody family
Was probably bloody starving too! Shame

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Havn’t ever had one and wouldn’t want anything that’s been in his hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I knew it reminded me of something and I couldn't quite remember what 🤣🤣🤣 and recently I seen on tiktok someone who lives in a funeral home and your post brought me back to that tiktok 🤣🙈 its exactly like them American caskets

Why on earth do they think this look nice 🤢
Family business Noel finishes them off with a dodgy pie (or they die waiting for it to arrive) and the radford undertakers take care of the rest!

Chavford sausage rolls, since sue was 13.

Classy as ever Sue!
Think this was a few years ago!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought she was missing some bits, I’ve given her some inspiration here.
(I mean no harm by this photo, just a light hearted joke by the way)

47E373B2-B4A3-4470-BD86-40312C38C78B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Guessing chloe hasn't fallen out with them then? Although she still doesn't follow the radford account lol

Reactions: 2
Chloe still seems to be good with Noel and still involved with the pie shop, probably as that's how she makes a living. I think she had a fight with Sue and whether or not they've made up now there's still a bit of tension. Or maybe she doesn't want to follow Sue again in case their fans notice and wonder why she unfollowed in the first place.
I'd love to be a fly on their sticky grey wall and see what happens behind the scenes in that house

Reactions: 11
Chloe’s bucked the trend hasn’t she. She got herself trained and into a career, she’s set up in her own home with her boyfriend and at 26 is having a fun life instead of breeding. I’m not surprised Sue hates it, she’s everything Sue wishes she could have been.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think good on Chloe for escaping the radfrauds clutches, she needs the freedom and to start living life like others her own age xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.