The Radford Family #19 On the beg, can't get preg. Why the new pram? It's all for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I saw this on a duggar page on Facebook.. all seems to be gone from insta again
Screenshot_20210813-094048_Facebook.jpg

Reactions: 5
there were no cameras when I saw them there. May have been done for the day or on a break, but there was none around them then. I’m wondering if their deal with them meant annual tickets maybe? And it’ll be tax deductible as they’re vlogging it so the hotel wouldn’t be too bad?
If their show is anything like last time at least half the content will be lifted from their vlogs. I'm guessing it's easier to film themselves at places like that rather have a crew follow them.

Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion, maybe a bit early - money, money, money, it's all for money, in a Radford world. Like the abba tune, sorry if I'm pointing out the obvious!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think someones already said this but Sue is like Michael from The Office when he said he wanted to have 100 kids so he could have 100 friends and none of them could say no to being his friend.

Except Chris and Chloe have said no to being her friend it seems 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m 45 (1976) it was definitely 16 for age of consent. But obviously everything else is relevant/right.

It makes me feel old when people say stuff like that too…but in my head I’m 25!😂😂
I stand corrected, the age of consent in 1988 (when Christ was conceived) was 16 in UK but 17 in Ireland.
The age of consent conversation came about after a neighbour who had raved about the Radfords TV show needed to hear. Once horrified, she explained to me that although that’s awful in it’s own right, the age of consent was higher back then… didn’t for a second consider that she actually meant in Ireland where she grew up.

Plus food, drinks, fast passes, gift shop and fuel. Maybe 5k? Or even more.
& minibus hire & parking isn’t always included.

Reactions: 7
Even if you had spare cash the volume of presents for each kids birthday is obscene. I think it’s just for the social media as the kids are overwhelmed.
I’ve never understood why they feel the need to overindulge the kids on their birthdays.
They certainly didn’t do that before the kids and counting programmes and social media.
And they used to pass off their old ways as some sort of perfect life to grow up in!
So perfect it seems that as soon as the 💵 started rolling in they totally turned their backs on the old life 🙄
I wonder why places like Alton Towers gift them stuff like this..I can’t imagine they need the advertising, not from a family like this anyway. We’re on holiday in the Peak District and have been to AT twice in the last week…both times it was absolutely rammed so it’s not like they need to attract visitors. It’s bloody bonkers!
I’d rather places like Alton Towers gifted free places to people that deserve it, such as families with parents that have been working on the front line saving lives in the NHS this past 18 months, not overbreeding greedy grifters like the Radfrauds!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The radford family #20 - Wombs gone dry, still waiting for my pie, its all based on lies

• Haha
Reactions: 42
But Sue never does the school run in order to meet anyone at the school gates!
Doesn’t Noel come home in the morning to do it then knock off early afternoon from the pie shop to do the afternoon run?
Lazy Sue busy chilling 🙄
Or Noel once again ensuring that he has Sue totally socially isolated. Do you think he's dim enough not to know that had Sue been making friends with other women near her age they wouldn't have been putting ideas in her head. Ideas like what life might be like if you weren't pregnant nine months out of every 12? What it might be like to have a little job on the side? What it might be like to be able to say to one of those mates "I'll take your kids this weekend if you take mine next and we can both get a bit of peace?" Of course no one could make Sue that offer because who has 11 spare beds at home, right?

She might have got the notion that there was more to life than making sure the revolving door on your uterus was still spinning.

So, if they recommend the cbeebies hotel is great for kids up to 10, and most of the kids you took were over 10, why would you then rebook the same hotel for Christmas? I'm sure when Tillie and Max go to high school in September and tell their classmates they went to Alton Towers and stayed in the Cbeebies hotel, and had a photo with macca packer they will be so jealous. They don't even think they put this out for all to see, yet how many kids would use that to bully or tease the kids? Kids are cruel.

So the kids are sharing single beds and sleeping on the floor at Alton Towers. Surely when you book a room it has a maximum occupancy based on beds so a room with a double bed and 2 single beds = 4 people. From a fire safety perspective you'd have to know how many people are occupying a room and it would then be flagged up that too many people are in each room. I don't get how they've managed it. Also cost wise hotels arent going to let you put more people in a room than beds. What about the breakfast being included in the room rate? All very odd.

Reactions: 20
New thread title "kids hungry for food, parents hungry for fame, customers hungry for pies"
Obviously my first time offering up one and also think too long! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So the kids are sharing single beds and sleeping on the floor at Alton Towers. Surely when you book a room it has a maximum occupancy based on beds so a room with a double bed and 2 single beds = 4 people. From a fire safety perspective you'd have to know how many people are occupying a room and it would then be flagged up that too many people are in each room. I don't get how they've managed it. Also cost wise hotels arent going to let you put more people in a room than beds. What about the breakfast being included in the room rate? All very odd.
That's breaking certain rules and regs I'm sure 😡🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I always wonder if the older kids envy the younger ones with how they’re being bought up. You can guarantee that for the eldest 10 or so they didn’t have Alton towers trips, camper van trips and holidays abroad. Their budget was probably a picnic at the park and they spoke on their earlier shows about hand me down clothes etc. If I was them I’d be looking at the younger ones and seeing the vast difference in childhood.

New thread title "kids hungry for food, parents hungry for fame, customers hungry for pies"
Obviously my first time offering up one and also think too long! xx
Could be condensed to 'fame hungry family and very hungry customers' or something like that.....

Reactions: 8
At the restaurant part, was really disappointed to see Luke telling Archie to 'shut up' in a really nasty tone. When he realised the camera was on him, he changed his tone. Bastard.

• Angry
  • Wow
I noticed in the vlog max was saying that the kids meals were 8 and Younger or something and he was saying he 12. He also wanted chicken which wasn’t on the kids list. I think they have max downwards have kids meals. Anything to save money but I did feel sorry on him. Sue also just ignored him and moved on vlogging.

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.