The Radford Family #19 On the beg, can't get preg. Why the new pram? It's all for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casper. You don’t see him often as he’s more quiet than most of his siblings.
I was asking because of the way he was flapping his hands as he got excited. That is one of the signs of being on the spectrum. I know they have said Max is on the spectrum but I’d say Casper is as well in that case.

Reactions: 8
I was asking because of the way he was flapping his hands as he got excited. That is one of the signs of being on the spectrum. I know they have said Max is on the spectrum but I’d say Casper is as well in that case.
I would say he definitely is.

Reactions: 7
All those that feel guilty because they can't afford to take their families away or for days out well Don't ,Those Radford kids especially the boys are probably wishing that they were getting the love and attention that you give yours ,when mine were young we used to take them on walks go chestnut picking ,bilberry picking some time scrumping ,we always found time and what it cost us was a bit of petrol a few sandwiches a bottle of pop and they had the best times ever unless one hurt them selves climbing .I would love to show that bragging cow sue how a real mum should be ,and how to feed a family properly ,she could do a day cooking for the freezer so she has meals for every night ,she could show us how she feeds them at dinner (that has a big Question mark for me) we all know its cereals at break fast .And the best thing is your children won't be ashamed of you their Mother of using them as cash cows Like the Radrauds use theirs ,so bugger the days out holidays marble furniture hot tubs and what ever Your children love you no matter what

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why the hell does that bleeping idiot so called mother ( birth giver) have to shout and have that constant irritating bloody giggle. She does sweet FA with those kids apart from poke a bloody camera in their faces. The older tribe are with them all the time.
Bonnie is living HER BEST LIFE. What the duck is that supposed to mean????? She’s two for goodness sake!!!!!! She’s had no life yet.
Get real Mrs Chavfraud. What a bloody self indulgent moron you are.
Maybe if you had completed your education instead of being more interested in sex at 12-13 you would have half a brain.

Reactions: 11
Yes, from what they show us in the vlogs I'd say both Casper and Oscar are 100% on the spectrum too.

Casper use to be a real favourite when he was small and there weren't so many younger siblings. Over the last 2 years they've been vlogging, he has very much gone from being at the forefront of everything to blending into the background, much like Tillie. Even golden girl Hallie gets far less vlog time than she use to, it's all about Bon Bon, HiDeeHi and Awfeelia these days.

Reactions: 12
Looks like this minibus in front is Noel as it was also on motorway in previous story so that means they have hired a minibus to take more people instead of telling some of the older ones to stay at home.
"When can you use a phone in your vehicle? The law is clear on when you can use a hand-held device behind the wheel. It is only legal if you are safely parked – and this does not include waiting in traffic or stationary at the traffic lights...."

Sue has previously said he was being monitored for ASD

Reactions: 3
How is it funny that your child passed out on a ride? I know she’s probably ok but seriously.
What the actual duck?! Is nothing in that poor child's life private?!

But this is the woman who posted a picture of the same child, age 9, slumped over in a wheelchair in absolute agony after breaking her leg, so out of it her knickers were clearly on show, so nothing surprises me. Anything for social media likes ay Sue? And last time I checked that disgraceful picture was still on your family FB page! 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
What the actual duck?! Is nothing in that poor child's life private?!

But this is the woman who posted a picture of the same child, age 9, slumped over in a wheelchair in absolute agony after breaking her leg, so out of it her knickers were clearly on show, so nothing surprises me. Anything for social media likes ay Sue? And last time I checked that disgraceful picture was still on your family FB page! 😡😡😡
They absolutely disgust me the way they carry on. I wish somebody would stuff a sock in the mother’s mouth to shut her up, her voice really grates on me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t normally frequent this thread so, hi! I was at Alton Towers today and I was people watching as I can’t go on rides. I saw a big group of people walking past me and thought to myself “wow, fancy having kids so close together that you need a double buggy and a single buggy at the same time..they must have their work cut out”..then I noticed the rest of the kids with them and thought “bloody hell”!

I don’t follow them but have seen them on friends’ feeds now and then so vaguely recognised them. I came straight to Tattle to see if they had a thread and whether they had gone to AT!! Obviously it was them. In fairness, the fleeting moments I saw of them, the kids looked relatively well behaved.

I text my friend as she used to watch them and she said “ooh, imagine how much that cost!” Do we reckon they will have paid? (Off to read the rest of their threads now)!😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t normally frequent this thread so, hi! I was at Alton Towers today and I was people watching as I can’t go on rides. I saw a big group of people walking past me and thought to myself “wow, fancy having kids so close together that you need a double buggy and a single buggy at the same time..they must have their work cut out”..then I noticed the rest of the kids with them and thought “bloody hell”!

I don’t follow them but have seen them on friends’ feeds now and then so vaguely recognised them. I came straight to Tattle to see if they had a thread and whether they had gone to AT!! Obviously it was them. In fairness, the fleeting moments I saw of them, the kids looked relatively well behaved.

I text my friend as she used to watch them and she said “ooh, imagine how much that cost!” Do we reckon they will have paid? (Off to read the rest of their threads now)!😂
Like hell they will have done.

They are making money from dog breeding aren't they? That would bring in a fair few quid

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I notice in their stories they’re tagging Alton Towers so I’d be surprised if it wasn’t a freebie. The cost of 15 people (18 if you include Bonnie and the 2 babies) for 2 days plus hotel, food and drinks would be I reckon not much short of about 3k. I mean I expect they could pay for it no problem but why would they when all the other customers paying full price are subbing them?
But please, buy our pies from our little family business so we can get by.

• Angry
  • Haha
I notice in their stories they’re tagging Alton Towers so I’d be surprised if it wasn’t a freebie. The cost of 15 people (18 if you include Bonnie and the 2 babies) for 2 days plus hotel, food and drinks would be I reckon not much short of about 3k. I mean I expect they could pay for it no problem but why would they when all the other customers paying full price are subbing them?
But please, buy our pies from our little family business so we can get by.
I would sooner stick pins in my own eyes than eat anything they have produced.

• Haha
  • Heart
What you all talking about, they have great taste.
Especially when they buy teal and gold wallpaper for the living room to team with the yellow and grey filthy rug.
Gorgeous.
She will see this and the “wrapping paper” as I call it will be the next thing gone. Of all the changes they’ve made, that should’ve been first on her to do list.

So another video is up of millies pregnancy journey which again everyone has already seen? Why do they keep posting things everyone has already watched?
No content left. It was all the new babies that made her a “celeb”. There’s only so much spending they can do before it becomes 🥱

I would sooner stick pins in my own eyes than eat anything they have produced.
The thought of creepy Noel handling the pies is enough for me. I’d rather get one out the frozen section of my local supermarket.

What are we doing wrong?( although I think I know the answers !) I'm no mean a jealous person, but I'm just baffled by them ! My husband works full time , me part time , we have ONE child ( yes 1!) , have 1 dog ,drive a 13 year old car, live in a 2 bed mortgaged house and struggled to get to alton towers this year because of the cost ! We managed to get a day at the beach and thats kept our budget tight for the month ! Maybe i should have a further 20 odd kids and open a pie shop, it seems to be working miracles! (Sarcasm!) I'm just trying not feel like a crap mum for not giving my child all they have !
I think it’s easy to feel that way when you look at them/other families but what our children do get is our love and time, things that money can’t buy. It’s clear to see Noel and Sue don’t give their children that and instead buy their affection. They might play the perfect parents for the cameras but it’s (as I’ve mentioned elsewhere on this thread) impossible for them to give their children anything resembling quality time. We have that, if not much else to give. 🤗

Regarding the constant getaways and holidays, I read something recently that said its escapism.

It was a story about a lady who got herself in alot of debt going on 4-6 holidays and getaways a year and also had an issue with shopping. Basically her marriage was very unhappy and she did it to get away from the day to day mundane life.

Wondering if this could be similar.
I think it’s to fill a baby void. She is constantly in pursuit of something (happiness IMO) and even the endless babies haven’t managed to achieve that in the long term. Her money would be well spent on some decent counselling. I feel sorry for her, nothing to envy there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.