The Radford Family #19 On the beg, can't get preg. Why the new pram? It's all for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are we doing wrong?( although I think I know the answers !) I'm no mean a jealous person, but I'm just baffled by them ! My husband works full time , me part time , we have ONE child ( yes 1!) , have 1 dog ,drive a 13 year old car, live in a 2 bed mortgaged house and struggled to get to alton towers this year because of the cost ! We managed to get a day at the beach and thats kept our budget tight for the month ! Maybe i should have a further 20 odd kids and open a pie shop, it seems to be working miracles! (Sarcasm!) I'm just trying not feel like a crap mum for not giving my child all they have !

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
What are we doing wrong?( although I think I know the answers !) I'm no mean a jealous person, but I'm just baffled by them ! My husband works full time , me part time , we have ONE child ( yes 1!) , have 1 dog ,drive a 13 year old car, live in a 2 bed mortgaged house and struggled to get to alton towers this year because of the cost ! We managed to get a day at the beach and thats kept our budget tight for the month ! Maybe i should have a further 20 odd kids and open a pie shop, it seems to be working miracles! (Sarcasm!) I'm just trying not feel like a crap mum for not giving my child all they have !
Yep! 💯 bloody ridiculous! I'm full time as a nurse and my other half works weekend nights. Can just to say afford a day out for us and our 2 boys! I'm sure I can knock up a few pies quicker then them!

Reactions: 14
I know what you mean, ive booked 2 days at alton towers in a Premier inn for our family of five and it was basically £500, it must have been gifted. Makes ya sick!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Individual love and attention (which the Radford kids get nowhere near enough of) is worth far more than the materialistic crap they get thrown at them constantly as a poor substitute.

I know it doesn't feel like it, but you're giving your child a far better quality of life than their kids have, which must be so empty and hollow in comparison.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Firstly you’re not a crap mum, you’re showing your child the value of money because it’s not easy come easy go.
The Radford kids are in for an almighty shock when they’re older, because while theme park days and piles of plastic crap make the kids happy now, their wants and expectations are going to get bigger. Each one of those girls will be wanting the wedding that Sophie had, a car like their mum drives and expensive holidays abroad. And to aspire to live the designer lifestyle they’re being shown. When the hunger for the Radfords wanes, as it will, they’ll have to go back to 6 day weeks pumping out pies and living within a budget. Then let’s see how much the kids are affected.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Don't ever feel like that. You both work, you provide a roof over your children's heads, and food on the table. You give your children more than the Radford's ever give theirs and that's time. Your kids will cherish time with you doing simple things rather than fancy days out. They will grow up knowing how hard their parents worked and respect you and the value of money. This for them won't last then they will be up tit creek with no paddle. They will end up losing their business because people will get sick of waiting for orders, the kids will grow up and move out so then they will lose their unique selling point and people will lose interest in them. Nothing lasts forever. You are far from a crap mum, don't ever put yourself down. We are all winging this parenting stuff and it sounds to me you are doing just great x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's almost like because they didn't get their big Australia holiday last year or this year they feel very hard done by and sorry for themselves so treat themselves to all these trips away in the uk , lije they deservd then fof covid ruining their big trip down under even in early kac the children said sue likes her holidays then another baby holiday then baby ok more budget holidays back then but still going away I haven't had a holI day since 2002, im no way jealous of them either though, but ive had 4 jobs full time 7 days a week and no way could I afford their lifestyle or spending sprees it's a real mystery .....

Reactions: 8
Trust me you would be a crap mum if you gave your child all the materialism given to the Radfords. The time you spend with your child is priceless. Happy memories are made of love, time, simple fun days out and above all hugs! You have nothing to feel guilty for!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The Radfords are setting their kids and themselves up for failure in the future. They do bugger all running their business, they spend money like it's nothing, they have terrible relationships with their adult kids, they teach their kids to be spoiled and materialistic, they make money exploiting their family.
So what happens in 10 or so years? The babies have dried up and the Radfords are old news. They can't make money exploiting them anymore and they've ruined their business so they struggle for money. Noel is getting old and can't work full time, Sue doesn't know how to work. They don't know how to live on a budget and their kids expect all the privileges they had when they were younger, holidays, presents, cars, big weddings. They fight with their kids because they can't give them what they gave the older ones, they have strained relationships with them all because they don't know them all properly, they have dozens of grandkids who they hardly know. Sue and Noel will have to be alone for the first time in years which will be awkward for them, Noel will look for a younger thing to feed his gross ego. By the time Heidie is an adult they'll be dirt poor, worn out and miserable.

If they were smart they'd put work into the pie business, live on a budget and save some money for the kids to go to uni or buy cars when they're older. And focus on the kids and grandkids they have and try to have good relationships with ALL their kids.

Anyway the point of that long rant is: I hope none of you let the Radfrauds make you feel like a crap parent. The gifted holidays and piles of plastic rubbish don't mean anything. If you work hard for your money, you're showing your kids the value of hard work and the value of money. If you have one kid, even if you work full time, you're giving them far more attention than Sue and Noel can give to each of their kids. And if you're not married to a perv and aren't a 14 year old in an adults body you're doing better than them. The radfraud kids won't grow up and be thankful for all the rubbish they got, they'll just wish mum had paid attention to them once the next baby arrived.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Christ on a bke!look how many outfits they have! I bet they're all zara/designer too. Gone are the days they would spend £260 on primani clothes for all of them to go on a camping holiday. I remember one episode of kac where they said it would cost about £300 to go to the zoo and they said they wouldn't be doing that as it was too expensive. Now £300 would be like chicken feed to them.

Something doesn't add up. They can say it's none of anyone's business but I would just like them to come clean on how exactly their wealth has quadrupled over the last few years. They're quick enough to brag about all their "stuff" but not so eager to disclose where all the money comes from to pay for it. Duchess sue will say it's the magic(always shut) pie shop and her husband that works so hard blah blah blah!

And if sue does read here, I'm not jealous. I have to get up for work at 3am and don't have a pot to piss in and she's never done a days work on her life, except lay on her back with her legs in the air! I'm not jealous, just bloody disgusted!

Grabby, greedy, freeloading fuckwits and to think at one time ( when they were relatable) I told my young son I wanted to be adopted by them. Aaarrggh!!!
They get their money from the Tv programme- the way they carry on spending- won’t have any left for their old age - think it’s her… spend spend spend- had a holiday already - rubbing ppls noses in it that they can afford it!

Your not the crap mum- She is, her kids have no values-Birthday are over the top monetary wise and the kids don’t appreciate the crap she buys. Even these trips are forgotten and on to the next one.
Your child will love and appreciate you more for giving him/her Iove.Never compare yourself to Them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Firstly a good parent would not have this many children, they would also not demonstrate to their children the total disregard for putting such a strain on the NHS, the education system and the planet etc., But put that thought to one side for a moment, if you did have all those children and they were making you money from appearing in adverts and on tv then surely you would invest that money wisely for their future, not spending it on plastic tat and endless trips away. You would not be encouraging them to take dead end jobs or become mothers when they are still children themselves but to get a good education and invest the money wisely to help pay for their further education or help them get onto the property ladder. This family must have claimed £££ in benefits of taxpayers money, money earned by people who have the good sense and respect for the world we live in not to have 22 children, imagine if we all did that ? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Firstly a good parent would not have this many children, they would also not demonstrate to their children the total disregard for putting such a strain on the NHS, the education system and the planet etc., But put that thought to one side for a moment, if you did have all those children and they were making you money from appearing in adverts and on tv then surely you would invest that money wisely for their future, not spending it on plastic tat and endless trips away. You would not be encouraging them to take dead end jobs or become mothers when they are still children themselves but to get a good education and invest the money wisely to help pay for their further education or help them get onto the property ladder. This family must have claimed £££ in benefits of taxpayers money, money earned by people who have the good sense and respect for the world we live in not to have 22 children, imagine if we all did that ? 🤷🏼‍♀️
100% all of this ❤
And if their tax return for the trf21 company doesn’t show every single one of their “gifts” or represent the expenditure they demonstrate, I’m going to request a fraud investigation.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine wanting a few days away with your family at Alton towers and the chavfords rock up with all their noise and chaos and over take the place. The kids have no respect for others and are grabby so all me, let me.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Regarding the constant getaways and holidays, I read something recently that said its escapism.

It was a story about a lady who got herself in alot of debt going on 4-6 holidays and getaways a year and also had an issue with shopping. Basically her marriage was very unhappy and she did it to get away from the day to day mundane life.

Wondering if this could be similar.

• Heart
Regarding the constant getaways and holidays, I read something recently that said its escapism.

It was a story about a lady who got herself in alot of debt going on 4-6 holidays and getaways a year and also had an issue with shopping. Basically her marriage was very unhappy and she did it to get away from the day to day mundane life.

Wondering if this could be similar.
Course it is. That’s one of the reasons behind having so many kids. As Heidi grows up Sue will have to spend more time with Noel or heaven forbid go to work 😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All they have is
~No friends
~No privacy
~No hobbies
~No extra-curricular activities
~No one on one time with either parent
~No idea how the outside world functions

Sorry but a lot of holidays and a cartload of tat and toys which will inevitably end up in a skip before the seasons change is in no way compensation for all of the ordinary, everyday experiences of childhood that their parents' appalling decision making has robbed from them

Reactions: 15
All they have is
~No friends
~No privacy
~No hobbies
~No extra-curricular activities
~No one on one time with either parent
~No idea how the outside world functions

Sorry but a lot of holidays and a cartload of tat and toys which will inevitably end up in a skip before the seasons change is in no way compensation for all of the ordinary, everyday experiences of childhood that their parents' appalling decision making has robbed from them
Even if you had spare cash the volume of presents for each kids birthday is obscene. I think it’s just for the social media as the kids are overwhelmed.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.