The Radford Family #19 On the beg, can't get preg. Why the new pram? It's all for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whether she rebelled or not, Noel was old enough to know better and should have never gone there. If it was true love and he had been a decent guy, he would have waited until she turned 16. I think everyone can agree on that.
They know each other a long time think sue was around 7 and he would of around 11 so what age did they start things
Noel was 13 when sue was 9

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Sue said she didn’t get pregnant until a while after they’d started having sex so sadly I’d imagine they started when she was 10/11 he’s a vile piece of tit

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Sue said she didn’t get pregnant until a while after they’d started having sex so sadly I’d imagine they started when she was 10/11 he’s a vile piece of tit
bleeping hell 😱 she still would have been a little girl then 😳 That is actually pedalo territory.

bleeping hell 😱 she still would have been a little girl then 😳 That is actually pedalo territory.
Obviously I don’t mean pedalo. But it keeps changing the word.

And people that defend him saying he stayed. He’s a class A drip. Nobody else would have him. Doesn’t mean he wouldn’t go there if given the opportunity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
See they’re going away again so the magic pie shop will get closed again or people will wait even longer for orders.
Ffs! Another trip away! We haven't been away for 3 bastard years! We work, I'm a bloody nurse and I'm exhausted. Yet these arseholes are away every other bastard week. Fuckers 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Obviously taken note of us talking about budget meals and going back to basics and being less braggy. Posted a vid of a 40p potato bake.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I still believe either him or her came from the travelling community, more her than him.

Ha ha. The scum are saying “ she’s got such amazing taste”
FFS she has no taste whatsoever. The whole house is foul.

Millionaire mansion 🤣🤣🤣🤣 They havn’t a bleeping clue !!!!
As someone who is also from that community, I can honestly say she’s duck all to do with any of us! She’s got no bleeping taste, no bleeping sense and is as divvy as they come.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes, I had seen Sue say this before. Its really dodgy.
I mean she really was a child

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes, I had seen Sue say this before. Its really dodgy.
I mean she really was a child
Maybe she should have a good look at her own girls when they were 11, including Tillie now, and decide if that’s an appropriate age to be having sex. With a 16 year old boy. I’m surprised there wasn’t more made of it at the time. Their families must have worked really hard to keep it out the media (of the time). I know men that would still give him a good hiding just for doing it all those years ago. Big bleeping n.once.

Reactions: 9
Is it any surprise she didn’t get pregnant for a while? She probably didn’t even have a period to start off with because she was so young 😳

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It’s awful. And she has the audacity to point the finger at others?!?!?

Stupid witch 🥴🥴🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
* TRIGGER WARNING *
I’m about to be very blunt and very to the point.

Sue is a victim of rape.
For Sue’s generation the age of consent was 17.
Any person that had sex with a minor under 17 is a statutory rapist.
Noel is a statutory rapist as evidenced by his son’s birth certificate.

CPS have a duty to investigate this if it is reported to the police.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
See they’re going away again so the magic pie shop will get closed again or people will wait even longer for orders.
Is it possible they could be going back to alton towers?? Sue mentioned in one of the vlogs after they went the first time that they booked again, they said it was a long journey last time so would probably stay overnight. if its not that then I don't see why they need to go away anywhere having just returned from a holiday.

Reactions: 5
Yes I've definitely heard this before. I'm not sure the story was 'a while' as such but she definitely said she didn't fall pregnant the first time they had sex, which suggests they were sexually active at least a month before she conceived (at the very least) as for her to have known that she must have had at least one period between first sleeping with him and getting a positive pregnancy test. Although how much does a girl of that age even understand about her cycle?

There was even the suggestion that she may have been forced into an abortion before Chris, which is perhaps why her parents were 'advised' to allow her to continue seeing him when she fell pregnant with Chris as she'd only keep doing it again and again until she got a baby. It's probably just speculation but it scarily made a lot of sense and would definitely explain why she is so obsessed with pro-creating, if she experienced such a major trauma at such an incredibly young age 😥

Why oh why wasn't that poor young girl better protected against that monster? She was completely failed by both her parents and the authorities. Even if they couldn't have foreseen the initial pregnancy, they should have at the very least ensured he was never allowed to do it again, let alone trap her for the next 30+ years by repeatedly inpregnating her again and again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
So they are off away again. The pie shop will be closed again, and orders that people are waiting on from a month ago are still outstanding. The bakery unit is still unfinished. This shower are unreal. They don't deserve a business. Remember where you came from, budget shopping, being tight with money. Pretty sure Sue was getting angry when her tables weren't delivered on time, yet it's acceptable for their business to make people wait for their orders whilst they swan off on yet another probably free holiday. They should be bloody ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Again..... 😠😠😠
So they are off away again. The pie shop will be closed again, and orders that people are waiting on from a month ago are still outstanding. The bakery unit is still unfinished. This shower are unreal. They don't deserve a business. Remember where you came from, budget shopping, being tight with money. Pretty sure Sue was getting angry when her tables weren't delivered on time, yet it's acceptable for their business to make people wait for their orders whilst they swan off on yet another probably free holiday. They should be bloody ashamed of themselves.
It's beyond a joke now... They are selfish self entitled fools....

Reactions: 7
You'd think she'd be bloody use to packing by now! Should be an expert the amount they go away!

Here's a tip Sue, going away as often as you all do I'd have a set of clothes for each kid which are purely holiday/going away clothes. Then as soon as you're back and have done the washing, put it all back in the bloody case because you know full well in 2-3 weeks you'll be repeating the process all over again.

How they can still claim to be relatable is beyond me. And how can those thick as tit minions still believe their lies that the permanently closed pie shop pays for it all?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.