The Radford Family #19 On the beg, can't get preg. Why the new pram? It's all for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Except he looks like an old man (he's aged terribly in the last 5 years or so). Sue, in the other hand, in that helmet actually looks like a child. I think it's the little girl lost look in her eyes. It's so painfully apparent that mentally she is still that same abused 13 year old who has never been allowed to grow up 😥

View attachment 683529
Sue's face in that helmet pic reminds me of this picture so much. It's the same childlike 14 year old staring back. Obviously she has naturally aged, but the expression is the same. She's very much still that vulnerable little girl at heart isn't she?
She must have been 14 here but seems far younger. She looks like an 11 year old who got into her mum's lippy and posed for a pic with her baby brother. He was attracted to a girl who looked utterly and undeniably childlike. The reeking sex case.
If I were her mother I'd have castrated the bastard before I handed him over to the polis.

Reactions: 20
I can’t imagine Millie and Ophelia moving in with Chloe and her boyfriend. Chloe must be having the time of her life; living for herself and not raising children that aren’t her own.
I’m not sure how it works but Millie must be receiving benefits.. can that be a separate claim or does it all go in to one Radford piggy bank. Perhaps Sue and Noel will only expect Millie to leave when she is contributing less or will be given more handouts as a single mother living alone. What she’ll likely do is move out with another one of over 18s also not contributing child benefit anymore.
Millie and Ophelia will count as their own 'household' for their benefits claim, the money will go to Millie and not to Ma and Pa Chavford!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t imagine Millie and Ophelia moving in with Chloe and her boyfriend. Chloe must be having the time of her life; living for herself and not raising children that aren’t her own.
I’m not sure how it works but Millie must be receiving benefits.. can that be a separate claim or does it all go in to one Radford piggy bank. Perhaps Sue and Noel will only expect Millie to leave when she is contributing less or will be given more handouts as a single mother living alone. What she’ll likely do is move out with another one of over 18s also not contributing child benefit anymore.
she wont be claiming universal credit as that goes off the whole family income which will definitely be over the threshold for a claim
- unless theyre doing it dodgy haha

Reactions: 4
she wont be claiming universal credit as that goes off the whole family income which will definitely be over the threshold for a claim
- unless theyre doing it dodgy haha
Nope it doesn't, I live with my parents and my UC claim is completely seperate, me and my children count as our own household. Nothing dodgy about it. I don't see my parents earnings, so why should it have any bearing on what I can claim?

Reactions: 14
She must have been 14 here but seems far younger. She looks like an 11 year old who got into her mum's lippy and posed for a pic with her baby brother. He was attracted to a girl who looked utterly and undeniably childlike. The reeking sex case.
If I were her mother I'd have castrated the bastard before I handed him over to the polis.
Yes, I think that's why Tillie is my first thought whenever that pic comes up as she only looks about 11, the age Tillie is right now. While a lot of them resemble Sue and I see a lot of similarities with a lot of them, the likes of Ellie and above are all over the age of consent now and look it. Sue most definitely does not in that pic. I challenge any of their minions to still justify their relationship upon seeing that pic to prove just how young and vulnerable she was when she was first abused by Noel. This wasn't some streetwise 15 year old caught out just slightly below the age of consent but mature beyond her years in othe ways (not that that's right, but you can see how some lads over the age of 16 may mistakenly believe they are sleeping with someone over the age of consent, if the girl has lied). Sue was clearly a child, and a very young looking one at that. A child he had known since the age of 7, by which point he would have already been at secondary school (which is where I assume he met and became friends with her brother). How anyone can think it's ok that he eventually pursued a sexual relationship with her way below the age of consent, fully knowing her exact age, is beyond me.

Yet the media continue to glorify this criminal as if he's half of Britain's greatest love story, with the minions constantly defending his actions with 'at least he stayed with her'. Are these people completely stupid?! Would they be happy for their 13 year old daughter to be knocked up by a 17 year old who has known her since the age of 7, as long as he stays with her and continues to repeatedly impregnate her over the next 30 odd years (because it must be love in that case)?! The whole thing is beyond sick. The media should not have touched them with a bargepole.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Nope it doesn't, I live with my parents and my UC claim is completely seperate, me and my children count as our own household. Nothing dodgy about it. I don't see my parents earnings, so why should it have any bearing on what I can claim?
So in hypothetically, myself and my partner could separate and continue to live in the same home and have individual universal credit claims 🤔
I’m obviously not going to, but early next year I’ll be returning to work after maternity leave. I’ll have a 3 year old and 11 month old in nursery, the amount that is going to cost is blowing my mind.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
ah ok, so do you just get less help with rent from uc?

Reactions: 1
So in hypothetically, myself and my partner could separate and continue to live in the same home and have individual universal credit claims 🤔
I’m obviously not going to, but early next year I’ll be returning to work after maternity leave. I’ll have a 3 year old and 11 month old in nursery, the amount that is going to cost is blowing my mind.
I don't know about that, because you've been in a relationship you'd probably still count as one household, and obviously you can only claim for the children once.
I only know because of our claim, there's a section on the form that asks if there's any other adults in the home and originally we did put my parents on there, but when UC rang us they said no, take them off, it's only if it's another adult that's dependent on you, like an elderly relative.
That's why we live with my parents currently, my husband works full time, and I look after our two children, 5 year old and 11 month old, we have much lower rent etc here than we would anywhere else! We're very lucky! (Our UC is hardly anything btw, but makes a little bit of a difference!)

But yes, because we are the ones responsible for our children, we claim the UC and it's completely seperate, what my parents earn has no bearing on it at all.

Reactions: 7
i think when you live with your partner you have to do a joint claim

Reactions: 1
Yes, I think that's why Tillie is my first thought whenever that pic comes up as she only looks about 11, the age Tillie is right now. While a lot of them resemble Sue and I see a lot of similarities with a lot of them, the likes of Ellie and above are all over the age of consent now and look it. Sue most definitely does not in that pic. I challenge any of their minions to still justify their relationship upon seeing that pic to prove just how young and vulnerable she was when she was first abused by Noel. This wasn't some streetwise 15 year old caught out just slightly below the age of consent but mature beyond her years in othe ways (not that that's right, but you can see how some lads over the age of 16 may mistakenly believe they are sleeping with someone over the age of consent, if the girl has lied). Sue was clearly a child, and a very young looking one at that. A child he had known since the age of 7, by which point he would have already been at secondary school (which is where I assume he met and became friends with her brother). How anyone can think it's ok that he eventually pursued a sexual relationship with her way below the age of consent, fully knowing her exact age, is beyond me.

Yet the media continue to glorify this criminal as if he's half of Britain's greatest love story, with the minions constantly defending his actions with 'at least he stayed with her'. Are these people completely stupid?! Would they be happy for their 13 year old daughter to be knocked up by a 17 year old who has known her since the age of 7, as long as he stays with her and continues to repeatedly impregnate her over the next 30 odd years (because it must be love in that case)?! The whole thing is beyond sick. The media should not have touched them with a bargepole.
I couldn't agree more. The whole thing makes me sick to my stomach.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 10
shes literally had a baby every 17 months or something like that, its mental illness
And that's only an average due to some slightly larger than 'usual' gaps (usual for them, not your average person!). She had 2 in less than a year on 4 bloody occasions (Luke and Millie, Katie and James, Ellie and Aimee, Oscar and Casper). Actually 5 if you count her having Hallie 11 months after losing Alfie.

That's utter madness! Luke and Millie even ended up in the same year at school due to how their birthdays fell, with Millie being right at the end of August.

Even when the gap is over a year, Millie and Katie, Aimee and Josh, Hallie and Phoebe, Phoebe and Archie and Archie and Bonnie all have a gap of 15 months or less. That is indeed a mental illness on her part (as I do believe, for the most part, she did want to fall pregnant each time - except maybe Heidie at the end who I do actually believe was an accident). It's also another form of abuse on his part not to stop it, as he was literally allowing her to risk death with each of her later pregnancies.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Deleted my post as it was all quotes and hard to read but here’s what I did say
there's a few on big family groups who think the Radfords are #lifegoals and are aimin for as many kids as possible, they will come home after giving birth and be asking when they will ovulate and bottle feed as they think breastfeeding will stop them ovulating for a while.
id love a big family to follow who gives good tips etc but they are all bonkers
sue clearly ttc quickly knowing your more fertile after having a baby

• Sad
there's a few on big family groups who think the Radfords are #lifegoals and are aimin for as many kids as possible, they will come home after giving birth and be asking when they will ovulate and bottle feed as they think breastfeeding will stop them ovulating for a while.
That’s really sad. Pushing them out for the numbers and not the love!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
And that's only an average due to some slightly larger than 'usual' gaps (usual for them, not your average person!). She had 2 in less than a year on 4 bloody occasions (Luke and Millie, Katie and James, Ellie and Aimee, Oscar and Casper). Actually 5 if you count her having Hallie 11 months after losing Alfie.

That's utter madness! Luke and Millie even ended up in the same year at school due to how their birthdays fell, with Millie being right at the end of August.

Even when the gap is over a year, Millie and Katie, Aimee and Josh, Hallie and Phoebe, Phoebe and Archie and Archie and Bonnie all have a gap of 15 months or less. That is indeed a mental illness on her part (as I do believe, for the most part, she did want to fall pregnant each time - except maybe Heidie at the end who I do actually believe was an accident). It's also another form of abuse on his part not to stop it, as he was literally allowing her to risk death with each of her later pregnancies.
haven't they said before that they wanted this many kids because they're both adopted and have issues stemming from that? i read something a few years ago about it

Reactions: 2
The whole big family thing on social media has become totally tit. It’s full of people trying to emulate the Radfords, for what reason I don’t know. Vloggers, Instagram, Facebook it’s all repetitive as duck and boring as sin.
I’m a mum of 12, don’t see the point of punting out your kids for attention. Yes I’ve had a bad time of it recently with having a preemie but I feel that’s something to be shared, it’s a miracle. It’s not exactly “My weekly shopping haul” or “our staycation”

They all need to duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 20
haven't they said before that they wanted this many kids because they're both adopted and have issues stemming from that? i read something a few years ago about it
Apparently that is their drive for a large family, yes. They sure as hell are obsessed with creating as many people as possible who are genetically related to them.

There's having a large family though and there's trying to re-populate Morecambe. I actually think they would have stopped after 15/16 if Channel 4 hadn't 'discovered' them around then. They very much got addicted to the 'fame' that came with the tag of Britain's biggest family and were determined to keep going for as long as physically possible.

What does annoy me is when the minions claim Sue grew up in care, as a way of justifying her young pregnancy as if it was due to some sort of dreadful upbringing. No, she was adopted at a very young age and had what appears to be a happy childhood.

Reactions: 17
Just wondering to myself wonder if Millie will move out with her daughter
Or do you think she’s got her bed made there and will stay there?
Millie won't move out who would look after the baby while she's still in bed

Yeh sue will off been 14 here she turned 14 a few months before having Chris (Chris was born in May I think and sue birthday was in march and noel would of been 18 his birthday is December

They meet when sue was like 7 or something which means he would of been in secondary school

Is they are info on their adoptions I've always thought they look quote alike

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.