The Radford Family #19 On the beg, can't get preg. Why the new pram? It's all for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Except he looks like an old man (he's aged terribly in the last 5 years or so). Sue, in the other hand, in that helmet actually looks like a child. I think it's the little girl lost look in her eyes. It's so painfully apparent that mentally she is still that same abused 13 year old who has never been allowed to grow up 😥

View attachment 683529
Sue's face in that helmet pic reminds me of this picture so much. It's the same childlike 14 year old staring back. Obviously she has naturally aged, but the expression is the same. She's very much still that vulnerable little girl at heart isn't she?
He looks like your stereotypical Hollywood predator doesn’t he? I can’t stand either of them but I feel for Sue sometimes when you look at the cold hard facts of what’s happened. He’s had her trapped since such an early age.

Reactions: 14
It is indeed a very sad photo. Sue looks a lot younger than 14, it's like a kid with her baby brother.

She actually looks a lot like Tillie, facially, in that pic. Tillie is only 2 years younger than Sue was when she was impregnated by a 17 year old. Can you imagine if Tillie was to fall pregnant in 2 years time, to a lad in the 6th form? Surely the minions wouldn't see that as the world's greatest love story then?

I've said it before but I actually think it's worse he stayed with her. The minions use this to justify their 'true love story'. No, it just means she was never set free as this man has controlled every element of her life for the last 33 years 😥
She does look like Tillie and Noel is the double of Daniel.

Reactions: 10
She does look like Tillie and Noel is the double of Daniel.
When all those children start having their own kids, Morecombe will look like that episode of Only Fools and Horses when they went to France to scatter Alberts ashes. Everyone you pass will look the same and eventually (in decades to come) someone will end up sleeping with or having a relationship with someone they are related to.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I still can't stand Sue but I think she is mentally stuck back when Noel groomed her as a child. She's immature, irresponsible and stupid but that's because she might as well still be a 13 year old. And she's never been able to find herself as a person because her identity has always been being a mum and wife.

I can't stop looking at that picture. She looks so little. It looks like a dad with his two kids.

Reactions: 23
I still can't stand Sue but I think she is mentally stuck back when Noel groomed her as a child. She's immature, irresponsible and stupid but that's because she might as well still be a 13 year old. And she's never been able to find herself as a person because her identity has always been being a mum and wife.

I can't stop looking at that picture. She looks so little. It looks like a dad with his two kids.
She looks so young, its not like she could have passed from 16 + . The facts are he knew how old she was. And that she looked like a pre teen. I wonder how long he was grooming her before he took advantage. Didn’t he meet her when she was 7 ish. So he would have already been in high school. If I was sues brother I would have knocked the nonce out

Oh dear Millie not so original now are we, 😂 at Least you could pass your baby clothes on to someone in need

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Sue is extremely immature for a mother of so many children.
Considering the background story though she’s probably still trying to live out her lost teen years.

She looks so young, its not like she could have passed from 16 + . The facts are he knew how old she was. And that she looked like a pre teen. I wonder how long he was grooming her before he took advantage. Didn’t he meet her when she was 7 ish. So he would have already been in high school. If I was sues brother I would have knocked the ponce out

Oh dear Millie not so original now are we, 😂 at Least you could pass your baby clothes on to someone in need
Millie would try to personally take credit for Ophelia being so popular, it's her influence as a celebrity 😂

I would love to know what Sue's older brother and parents really thought of Noel at the time. I wonder if any of their kids have even thought it over or if they think it's romantic and normal. It would be hard to admit to yourself that your dad is a perv

Reactions: 18
Millie would try to personally take credit for Ophelia being so popular, it's her influence as a celebrity 😂

I would love to know what Sue's older brother and parents really thought of Noel at the time. I wonder if any of their kids have even thought it over or if they think it's romantic and normal. It would be hard to admit to yourself that your dad is a perv
I remember in one of the early documentaries (maybe 15 kids and counting) her parents do talk of their “shock” that she had got pregnant so young but were pleased that Noel stuck around.

Reactions: 4

It’s the vacant look and that silly giggly laugh. It makes me sad to think she’s still a child in her head playing mums and dads almost!

Does sue have her own Instagram l mean Noel does, and he manages the family one most of the time, if she doesn’t he sounds controlling

Reactions: 4
Does sue have her own Instagram l mean Noel does, and he manages the family one most of the time, if she doesn’t he sounds controlling
i thought she was usually on the family one tbh

Reactions: 6
i thought she was usually on the family one tbh
I'm pretty sure Sue deals with most of their social media. You can tell it's her because of the way she answers people who don't agree with her. It's probably the way she justifies her chill time.

Reactions: 9
You can tell she had help writing their about section on youtube because it has punctuation and is readable. Same with their new ig bio. But everything else they post seems to be typed by Heidie smashing on a keypad

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As much as it would be funny if Ophelia did suddenly become the second most popular name, Nameberry doesn't deal with statistics of actual births, just hits on a website (so she might be partly to blame for it being searched so often, with people hearing it and wondering about the origins, but they're not necessarily using it themselves).

In reality, Ophelia isn't even in the top 100, but I do believe it's on the rise outside of it, even before Millie used it, so she's certainly not original. More like following an existing trend rather than setting one.

Reactions: 7
These large family vloggers all crack me up, I wish there was a thread talking about more of them like their used to be.

But honestly a few spring to mind and they all use the jealousy card, its just weird, I dont get what people are Jealous of... Creepy hubby.... no, weird behaviour..... no. And none of them can even cope with a single negative comment or someone who might have done something a little better than them (like the twit the other day).
They are all so insecure its pathetic, its like they are having babies to get adoration from anywhere, doctors, midwifes, fans, its just pathetic.

Reactions: 14
Except he looks like an old man (he's aged terribly in the last 5 years or so). Sue, in the other hand, in that helmet actually looks like a child. I think it's the little girl lost look in her eyes. It's so painfully apparent that mentally she is still that same abused 13 year old who has never been allowed to grow up 😥

View attachment 683529
Sue's face in that helmet pic reminds me of this picture so much. It's the same childlike 14 year old staring back. Obviously she has naturally aged, but the expression is the same. She's very much still that vulnerable little girl at heart isn't she?
I see millie in sue

Reactions: 5
Just wondering to myself wonder if Millie will move out with her daughter
Or do you think she’s got her bed made there and will stay there?

Reactions: 2
Just wondering to myself wonder if Millie will move out with her daughter
Or do you think she’s got her bed made there and will stay there?
If she did she'd move in with someone like Chloe. She wouldn't want to have to raise Ophelia herself

But actually I think Sue will stop obsessing over Ophelia when she's no longer tiny or if a younger baby comes along. That will be a shock to Millie

If she did she'd move in with someone like Chloe. She wouldn't want to have to raise Ophelia herself

But actually I think Sue will stop obsessing over Ophelia when she's no longer tiny or if a younger baby comes along. That will be a shock to Millie
I can’t imagine Millie and Ophelia moving in with Chloe and her boyfriend. Chloe must be having the time of her life; living for herself and not raising children that aren’t her own.
I’m not sure how it works but Millie must be receiving benefits.. can that be a separate claim or does it all go in to one Radford piggy bank. Perhaps Sue and Noel will only expect Millie to leave when she is contributing less or will be given more handouts as a single mother living alone. What she’ll likely do is move out with another one of over 18s also not contributing child benefit anymore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.