The Radford Family #19 On the beg, can't get preg. Why the new pram? It's all for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can u imagine the mess of them vans when they give them back!! I haven't watch anything only seen the odd instagam story!!

Reactions: 9
They’re eating a McDonalds in those campers tonight. The kids are all over the seats with them. I do hope they’re going to pay for a professional clean when they take them back.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Sue loves her. She even went out and got the same dining table.
I said that on YouTube and I got told Sue looked and her table is nothing like the Inghams one, then I ended up having messages from Sophie, Chloe and Sue calling me a troll and I was jealous and so on. Apparently they don't copy the Inghams and never have!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The Daily Mirror have done an article on Facebook about how the Chavfrauds have spent £1m bringing their family up. Their minions are telling everyone who has got a problem with them that we’re all jealous. Why do they always think that?
Because if the shoe was on the other foot they would be... That's as far as their intellect goes....

Reactions: 5
In her riding hat looks like a cross between an extra in a war film or private Benjamin Morecombe style

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Noel doesn't look much better 🥱🥱🥱🥱
Except he looks like an old man (he's aged terribly in the last 5 years or so). Sue, in the other hand, in that helmet actually looks like a child. I think it's the little girl lost look in her eyes. It's so painfully apparent that mentally she is still that same abused 13 year old who has never been allowed to grow up 😥

Screenshot_20200613-203002_YouTube.jpg

Sue's face in that helmet pic reminds me of this picture so much. It's the same childlike 14 year old staring back. Obviously she has naturally aged, but the expression is the same. She's very much still that vulnerable little girl at heart isn't she?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Except he looks like an old man (he's aged terribly in the last 5 years or so). Sue, in the other hand, in that helmet actually looks like a child. I think it's the little girl lost look in her eyes. It's so painfully apparent that mentally she is still that same abused 13 year old who has never been allowed to grow up 😥

View attachment 683529
Sue's face in that helmet pic reminds me of this picture so much. It's the same childlike 14 year old staring back. Obviously she has naturally aged, but the expression is the same. She's very much still that vulnerable little girl at heart isn't she?
Sue is quite clearly a victim of sexual abuse, however they try and dress it up. This has caused her (textbook) to become fixated at the stage she was, when the abuse took place. That’s why she has never progressed from the giggly 13 year old stage.
What gets me is how the big brands or tv channels for that matter touch them with a barge pole! And how this is always swept under the rug. An adult man (legally) impregnated a child and then married her. If they were American we’d all be wondering what religious cult they belonged to.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

View attachment 683529
Dead behind the eyes.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I said that on YouTube and I got told Sue looked and her table is nothing like the Inghams one, then I ended up having messages from Sophie, Chloe and Sue calling me a troll and I was jealous and so on. Apparently they don't copy the Inghams and never have!
They actually can’t help themselves

The three witches eh Sue??????? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 683529
Such A sad photo. A child with much ahead of her and he stopped it all . She was a innocent child. He groomed her to be a breeding machine

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Such A sad photo. A child with much ahead of her and he stopped it all . She was a innocent child. He groomed her to be a breeding machine
It is indeed a very sad photo. Sue looks a lot younger than 14, it's like a kid with her baby brother.

She actually looks a lot like Tillie, facially, in that pic. Tillie is only 2 years younger than Sue was when she was impregnated by a 17 year old. Can you imagine if Tillie was to fall pregnant in 2 years time, to a lad in the 6th form? Surely the minions wouldn't see that as the world's greatest love story then?

I've said it before but I actually think it's worse he stayed with her. The minions use this to justify their 'true love story'. No, it just means she was never set free as this man has controlled every element of her life for the last 33 years 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She looks so very very young. How Noel could even go there with a girl that young raises huge concerns, let alone that they’ve gone on to repopulate Morecambe 👀

She has literally been a vessel for breeding and feeding 22 babies since the age of 13. That’s not right on any level, no matter how much it’s sold as love story of the century.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.