The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s small and dumpy. The pushchair looks way too big for holidays, she needs something smaller. Just because it folds up easily does not make it take up any less boot space.

And those trainers 🤦‍♀️ Urgh 😩
That rug must bleeping honk 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dear all companies, stop sending freebies to people that actually make me never want to buy your products,

Reactions: 22
Watching Mrs Chavfraud and Crusty Creepy Noel doing the last gender reveal makes me want to throw up. He is dancing around and squealing like an overgrown schoolgirl, bloody idiot. He is such a creep.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im not being funny and this goes for all vlogging kids but can you imagine when they are adults and they look back at these vlogs.
Especially if its talking about things that are sensitive ect.

Maybe they will admit hair die wasnt a drunken accident lol

Reactions: 10
Who the hell do they think they are….premieres 10/7/2021 at 6pm. They are not bleeping film stars. They are a controlled family who have gained popularity by the parents shagging for England to put it bluntly. Top drawer they certainly aren’t. Get real you idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They were hand picked to raise the daughter of Jesus Christ, this is their way of announcing it for gifts of gold Frankensense and myrrh :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet you are angry. I am bleeping fuming. This family is an absolute disgrace. How they have the nerve to accept all this gifted stuff with the money they will be earning now is beyond me. To brag about it all as well is disgusting. They are the most selfish pricks I have ever had the pleasure to not meet. All this for shagging with a perv for the biggest part of her life. Don’t anybody ever tell me those crotch goblins were conceived in love. For him it was necessity and she just did as he ordered. When they realised they could make money by it all they just produced more. Love is just a word to them they brandish it so often. They havn’t a bleeping clue what it means. They are selfish inanimate goons.
I think I’m more angry at the companies that actually gift them stuff!
We know the Radfrauds are a bunch of freeloaders, out for what they can get, it’s what they do.
So why do companies placate them by giving them their products?
I’d rather set fire to stuff than give it to them.

Reactions: 10
Theres also a video premier of Josh's birthday, scheduled for 6pm tonight 😕😕

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Maybe the boys only get decent birthday presents if they agree to make it into a vlog.

Reactions: 9
It will be interesting to learn if she was warned off having anymore with this vlog. Otherwise it just seems like a load of pointless crap.
Or she’s broody 🤷🏼‍♀️
I couldn’t care less as there’s more important things to mill over just now but it’s just plain weird

Reactions: 8
It will be interesting to learn if she was warned off having anymore with this vlog. Otherwise it just seems like a load of pointless crap.
Or she’s broody 🤷🏼‍♀️
I couldn’t care less as there’s more important things to mill over just now but it’s just plain weird
But hasn't she been warned off before before still had more?

Reactions: 7
New vlog of josh birthday and he’s the only one I seen say thank you for all his presents he seems a good kid we don’t see him much but I would get annoyed with all the younger ones grabbing everything.

also I think they have got someone to help with their social media that’s why they have a tik tok and post clips online and they do the premiere thing to try and boost their engagement.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.