The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they've ever done 10 episodes in a series before, so my guess is another double mother/daughter pregnancy or Sue having IVF and maybe getting twins to go out with a bang. If there's no new baby it'll be a boring 10 episodes lol
Only pregnancy I’d be slightly interested in is Chloe because I really do want the best for her.
maybe sue- twins
Millie - pregnant
katie - pregnant
and all due within weeks.

Reactions: 8
I would love for it to show more the real side for them. I would love for them to be a fallout with Chloe moving out and they show that but it will be the same boring tit. Brag brag brag. Gift gift gift. More tat. They may be the odd staged drama like heidies birth certificate mix up or millies baby shower cake.
What if the fallout with Chloe is cos sues pregnant again and she was fed up with doing everything

Reactions: 15
I don’t doubt they love their kids but even on large family scale, 22 is bloody ridiculous. They made headlines back in the early days with 15 because people thought that was an unusual lot of kids (which is it) but kind of accepted it because they we’re a bit of a phenomenon. Now they’re up to 22, plus dogs and rabbits and grandchildren and they’ve just become a freak show.
I doubt they’d have gone on to have so many had there not been the public appetite for them to do so. They’ve basically bred for bread 😂
Doubt Sue has ever seen a therapist/counsellor because deep down there’s a little girl screaming for love and that reality would send her life into meltdown.

Reactions: 13
I just dont think sue has it in her anymore, she 46 and its taken too long. its probably the menopause and her body has said hell no.

I wonder what will happen once Sue's no longer able to have any more and hits menopause. Having babies is all she's done and knows.

Surely her pregnancies must be very high risk with each one.

Both her and Noel need counselling but I doubt they will seek out therapy.

Reactions: 9
I don’t doubt they love their kids but even on large family scale, 22 is bloody ridiculous. They made headlines back in the early days with 15 because people thought that was an unusual lot of kids (which is it) but kind of accepted it because they we’re a bit of a phenomenon. Now they’re up to 22, plus dogs and rabbits and grandchildren and they’ve just become a freak show.
I doubt they’d have gone on to have so many had there not been the public appetite for them to do so. They’ve basically bred for bread 😂
Doubt Sue has ever seen a therapist/counsellor because deep down there’s a little girl screaming for love and that reality would send her life into meltdown.
Bred for bread. Love it. Has to be a new thread title there 👍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bred for bread. Love it. Has to be a new thread title there 👍😂
"The Radfords are bred for bread, Sue won't stop until she's dead" (this is my first attempt at a thread title, I know it's not very witty 😂)

Or: should we expect Radford #23 and #24? Sue won't stop until her fanny falls out onto the floor
Her uterus is begging her to stop, but Sue just wants to pop pop pop
Will they really stop at 22? The human Pez dispenser hasn't got a clue
N*ncey Noel and Silly Sue aren't quite satisfied with twenty two
There was an old woman who lived in a care home, who had so many children she filled up Morecombe
Channel 5 is funding their lives of lies and pies

Alright I'll stop now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Am I the only person who actually believes that this family are done with kids? She is 46 and such a slim chance of her conceiving again. Think it's so mean when people comment she looks pregs. I'd be devestated if someone said I looked pregnant when I wasn't.
She put her uterus out to public comment and gets bloody well paid for it. Demanding that every comment should be fawning approval is ridiculous.

• Heart
I just dont think sue has it in her anymore, she 46 and its taken too long. its probably the menopause and her body has said hell no.
I Amon 40 + group. There ladies in their 50s ttc I’ll have to check if she is on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does this new channel 5 ten episode series feature just them?
Or is it one of those series that features many large families?
I really can’t see what content can be derived from the Radfrauds alone to justify ten episodes!
There again, I doubt they’d want to share the billing with any other families either, them being so important 🙄

Reactions: 10
I really can’t see what content can be derived from the Radfrauds alone to justify ten episodes!
There again, I doubt they’d want to share the billing with any other families either, them being so important 🙄
I think this will just be them, there was another show recently with other big families including the sullivans if I remember correctly, although I could be wrong on that one, but they all shared one episode, all I can think of for possible content is Ellie and Heidi's big birthdays, a bit about the bakery and possibly about tillie being the last family member to attend her school.

Possible things to show on the series

*Chloe moving out
*The new bakery
*Ellie sky diving
*Hallies birthday
*Their trip to blackpool
*Chris new baby? When’s that due?
*A new pregnancy in the family?

Not expecting to see anything about them breeding the dogs.

Husband has just asked what I am laughing at told him Bred for Bread, he said next time Sue delivers the baby will walk out with a baby of their own did make me chuckle whoops

• Haha
Reactions: 10

*Chloe moving out
*The new bakery
*Ellie sky diving
*Hallies birthday
*Their trip to blackpool

They won’t mention breeding the dogs, and if ever Sue is asked at some point at a later date why, she’ll trot out some excuse pretending it’s because they want to find good homes for them and not attract people that would only want a puppy from them because they’re famous… yeah right🙄

• Haha
It could be other families too in the last month I have has 4 messages from casting directors offering TV shows. I just ignore them now

Did Ellie seriously just ask Heidie "do you want this story?" in the new vlog... before handing her a colouring book?! 🙈🙈🙈🙈 (at least I think it was Ellie, sounded more like Millie but Ellie was in the shot when Sue took over. Whoever it was it was a complete facepalm moment.)

If the older ones can't tell the difference between a story book and a different type of book there's really no hope for the rest of them. It was so obviously staged by Sue, quick give them some books to show we read. Shame she and Noel are too thick to notice the error when they edited. Poo in the Zoo again Sue? Really? Only the best quality high class literature in the Radford household! Of course, all kids love light hearted toilet humour but that really does seem to be the only story they know.

Also demonstrated a complete lack of respect for the older one's privacy and possessions. It's bad enough they were letting the babies wreak havoc in the boys' room anyway but nothing is sacred. "Careful Heidie that one's Casper's". Heidie picks it up again "careful don't rip it. Casper loves that book". Heidie is still rough with it, Sue continues just to tell her to be careful. Take it off her Sue! How sad will poor Casper be if his favourite book is damaged because you can't control your kids? An accident could have been prevented if you had stepped in and taken action straight away. As it is, it was only avoided by luck rather than judgement. Next time he might not be so lucky, because the feral crotch goblins will raid through his things again and again. They know no different. No respect for anything in that house.

*Chloe moving out
*The new bakery
*Ellie sky diving
*Hallies birthday
*Their trip to blackpool

No way will Sue allow Nicole, Chris' partner, in on any of the publicity. Not that I think she'll want it anyway but Sue definitely wouldn't stand for it even if she did.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.