The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am wondering if they have gone into partnership with them from Scotland ,it will take some money to get everything bought and running .It states on their web page that they buy all the ingredients local from trusted farmers ,i wonder why they don't make meat and potato is it because there is alot of potato peeling .They will have to do a lot of homework on gluton free like my son did because it is in more things and ingredients than Noel knows about AMEN

I am wondering if they have gone into partnership with them from Scotland ,it will take some money to get everything bought and running .It states on their web page that they buy all the ingredients local from trusted farmers ,i wonder why they don't make meat and potato is it because there is alot of potato peeling .They will have to do a lot of homework on gluton free like my son did because it is in more things and ingredients than Noel knows about AMEN

Reactions: 5
I don’t keep up with this thread and I don’t really keep up with the Radfords either’
But a post on fb popped up of the Dad ‘vlogging’. He gives me the absolute creeps, is there something about him or is it just me?
Why do they get gifted so much stuff, they literally had a load of kids?
He knocked up Sue when he was 18 and she was 13/14, which is creepy enough. He has a terrible temper when the cameras are off from what we can see. He makes my skin crawl, I wouldn't let my kids play over at that house with creepy Noel around.

Reactions: 14
like ive said before I do feel so sorry for sue. He’s has got her pregnant so young. She’s never had freedom to become her own person, I guess that’s why she’s all showy off and teenage like. Maybe she will see sense one day and tell us all what creepy pants is really like

And I do wonder what type of verbal abuse she’s getting now if she can’t get pregnant , you can just see Noel, well sue it not me is it. It’s our whole brand sue,that’s it I’ll go find someone who can give me babies .he’s a bully

• Wow
Reactions: 9
He knocked up Sue when he was 18 and she was 13/14, which is creepy enough. He has a terrible temper when the cameras are off from what we can see. He makes my skin crawl, I wouldn't let my kids play over at that house with creepy Noel around.
Equally terrifying is that Noel knocked up his mate's sister when she was 13 and he was 18. There are what - 3-4 boys in that house who are nearly 18 or over 18 and they have all been raised to believe that their parents' origin story is a romance of the century type situation, not a gross abuse of trust and an actual crime. I wouldn't be inviting any of those lads to my house if I had daughters. I know that.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Equally terrifying is that Noel knocked up his mate's sister when she was 13 and he was 18. There are what - 3-4 boys in that house who are nearly 18 or over 18 and they have all been raised to believe that their parents' origin story is a romance of the century type situation, not a gross abuse of trust and an actual crime. I wouldn't be inviting any of those lads to my house if I had daughters. I know that.
It makes me sick to say this but it's like if in 2 years Tillie got groomed and knocked up by an 18 year old man. What would they say to that? Would they not realize the irony of it and be livid (as any parent would be) or would they defend it? It's disgraceful. I wonder if any of their older children realize how gross it is or if they all think it's fine

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They have a new video up! Announcing they have a new 10 part series on Channel 5!

• Wow
  • Angry
They have a new video up! Announcing they have a new 10 part series on Channel 5!
As if we didn’t know it was coming, dummies!!!
Cameras were the dead giveaway. We are not all as thick as the Chavfrauds. It will be the usual load of crap and boasting. The minions will be in their element. How they can’t see these frauds for what they really are is beyond me.

Reactions: 15
What can those 10 episodes possibly be about? They don't do anything interesting. I'm guessing more ugly renovations, a holiday or 2, Sue spending "quality time" with a few kids, Ellie's birthday... unless they are hiding a pregnancy that will be revealed on the show. I'll never understand why people want to watch the most unrelatable family in the world brag and be obnoxious.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What can those 10 episodes possibly be about? They don't do anything interesting. I'm guessing more ugly renovations, a holiday or 2, Sue spending "quality time" with a few kids, Ellie's birthday... unless they are hiding a pregnancy that will be revealed on the show. I'll never understand why people want to watch the most unrelatable family in the world brag and be obnoxious.
I think they’re hiding a pregnancy and that’s why they’ve decided to make a new series

Reactions: 13
I think they’re hiding a pregnancy and that’s why they’ve decided to make a new series
I don't think they've ever done 10 episodes in a series before, so my guess is another double mother/daughter pregnancy or Sue having IVF and maybe getting twins to go out with a bang. If there's no new baby it'll be a boring 10 episodes lol

Reactions: 11
How are they gonna cope with 10 episodes. Sue goes in a mood with the backlash from a single episode never mind 10. It’s gonna be the same. All look what we have, look where were going etc. I bet it will also cover the new bakery so they can say that’s what funds their lifestyle 😂😂 I bet they don’t cover bluebells pregnancy in it. They don’t want their loyal fans to know that’s how they make money.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would like them to devote an hour show to their animals and explain to their followers about the dog breeding, Sophie's poorly dog, the neglected rabbits and poor beautiful old Lola who is never walked.

• Sad
That’s why they don’t film so much, get paid more from channel 5!
They've probably signed a disclosure so they can't self film certain things for YouTube while they are bring paid under channel five.

I definitely won't be watching

Reactions: 10
Not really a big surprise though is it.
I suppose those new factory renovations aren’t gonna pay for themselves.
I’m going out on a limb here and predicting Sophie will feature in a lot more of these ones (she’s got to up her audience for her upcoming YouTube channel) and Millie will be flouting herself in full make up in the hope of her own tv deal.
Boring as duck.
And no I also won’t be watching.

Reactions: 11
I will watch with one eye open looking for bloopers 😂 :eek:

Please don't rely on a running commentary my memory is not what it was :rolleyes::oops::D:confused::confused:

Please don't rely on a running commentary my memory is not what it was :rolleyes::oops::D:confused::confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.