The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes sense why they decided now was the right time to move premises. With 10 episodes of essentially free advertising for their pies they’ll no doubt be inundated with orders.
I don’t wish them ill and I do think it’s great that a little business can do well. But it does completely piss me off that they’re so arrogant with their success, like they’ve done so well through sheer hard work and determination when we all know they survived on top up benefits before they were “famous” and now rely on their public presence to support their lifestyle.
That unit is going to need significant improvement and then trained staff. Although they’ve obviously got that sussed like the astute business people they are 🙄

Reactions: 12
Not really a big surprise though is it.
I suppose those new factory renovations aren’t gonna pay for themselves.
I’m going out on a limb here and predicting Sophie will feature in a lot more of these ones (she’s got to up her audience for her upcoming YouTube channel) and Millie will be flouting herself in full make up in the hope of her own tv deal.
Boring as duck.
And no I also won’t be watching.
22 kids and counting and…….

Well it kinda gives it away really 🥱🥱

Congratulations sue. You are actually so transparent it’s unreal. Should enjoy the kids you have without pumping out another for cash 😑

Reactions: 11
No way would I try a pie of theirs.
I don’t want to put anything in my mouth that’s been anywhere near that creepy dad.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Am I the only person who actually believes that this family are done with kids? She is 46 and such a slim chance of her conceiving again. Think it's so mean when people comment she looks pregs. I'd be devestated if someone said I looked pregnant when I wasn't.
I think they are done but not through choice

Reactions: 7
I reckon thry got a buzz out if fans thinking it was a pregnancy announcement judging by the number of comments on instagram of fans saying they thought it was that, the deliberate way of saying we've got big news for you.....maybe it's what they are wishing for and perhaps biology has other ideas ....

I reckon thry got a buzz out if fans thinking it was a pregnancy announcement judging by the number of comments on instagram of fans saying they thought it was that, the deliberate way of saying we've got big news for you.....maybe it's what they are wishing for and perhaps biology has other ideas ....
I thought this too, particularly given the main image being of just Sue. It’s definitely not accidental

What can those 10 episodes possibly be about? They don't do anything interesting. I'm guessing more ugly renovations, a holiday or 2, Sue spending "quality time" with a few kids, Ellie's birthday... unless they are hiding a pregnancy that will be revealed on the show. I'll never understand why people want to watch the most unrelatable family in the world brag and be obnoxious.
Somebody actually said ” Something worth watching the tv for “
They must be as thick as the “ Chavfrauds and Clones.”

I don't think they've ever done 10 episodes in a series before, so my guess is another double mother/daughter pregnancy or Sue having IVF and maybe getting twins to go out with a bang. If there's no new baby it'll be a boring 10 episodes lol
It will be a boring 10 episodes regardless of the content. They are all predictable and as boring as hell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I couldn't believe on the Blackpool vlog Noel said that some people asked to have a picture taken with them!wtaf! Has society got so bad that some people think these people are famous? Famous for what, being fantastically talented in singing, acting, sport? No, producing a tit load of kids to appease their psychological trauma of abandonment as children. The fools who asked for the pictures are just feeding their overinflated egos even more. I'm sorry if that's harsh, but I just watch their vlogs now just to see what they're going to brag about next. Money and material, that's all they care about now. Sorry, pmt!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Noel has done a reel and someone commented saying channel 5 will help pay for it and he said I wish.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it 10 1 hour episodes? I know channel 5 scrape the barrel for programmes, but how can they fill 10 episodes of the Radford's ??

How the hell did they get a 10 episode series? Watching paint dry is more interesting than watching Sue push out more babies.

The new series will be all about the new bakery and the fun stuff they do in between 🥱

I really couldn’t care less what they do, it seems to work for them. I think if she’s up the duff again that’s like really, really desperate crap and she needs help.

As for her arse licking mates from Lossiemouth they come across desperate AF. The husband is a creepy bastard 😂😂

I actually replied on one of the insta posts and said nah, the announcement will come during the 10 episodes!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had a thought. People suspect that she suffered a loss due to the rainbow in her bio. I think the first episode will be all "Oh Heidie was supposed to be the last but we got surprised". Then after losing the baby (which I wouldn't wish on anyone btw, not even these idiots) they'll say that losing the surprise baby made them realize they aren't done and they want another, but are having trouble conceiving. So it'll be Sue's "journey" to getting pregnant "one last time".

I think she has to have been pregnant at some point for them to film again. They usually don't film unless there's a new baby. And there's usually not 10 eps so something has to have happened to fill 10 episodes. Unless they're scraping the bottom of the barrel and it's 10 eps of the same boring crap in their vlogs.

I wonder if the series will address the puppies and Chloe moving out. I doubt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I would love for it to show more the real side for them. I would love for them to be a fallout with Chloe moving out and they show that but it will be the same boring tit. Brag brag brag. Gift gift gift. More tat. They may be the odd staged drama like heidies birth certificate mix up or millies baby shower cake.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.