The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So MrsChavfraud has been bitten by a horsefly on her foot. It’s a pity it wasn’t her tongue. Anything to shut up that whining irritating voice of hers…..O phelia. She can’t even pronounce it correctly, a close contest between that and Ay prill.🤣🤣🤣🤣
I feel sorry for the horsefly!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So they have got the keys for their new premises. Wonder if they will have the decency to close the website whilst they move or if they are going to add to the already disgraceful waiting time? Someone on Facebook asked if there was going to be a vlog on it and Sue replied saying of course we have been vlogging today. Anything to boast. Every vlog they put up nowadays is to boast. They are going to lose their grip soon because I think people liked them because they were relatable, now they only vlog to boast about new fridge, new car, new hot tub, new bar. It's getting pretty old.

Reactions: 9
Wonder if they’d of kept reproducing if channel 4 hadn’t picked them up?

Reactions: 11
So they have got the keys for their new premises. Wonder if they will have the decency to close the website whilst they move or if they are going to add to the already disgraceful waiting time? Someone on Facebook asked if there was going to be a vlog on it and Sue replied saying of course we have been vlogging today. Anything to boast. Every vlog they put up nowadays is to boast. They are going to lose their grip soon because I think people liked them because they were relatable, now they only vlog to boast about new fridge, new car, new hot tub, new bar. It's getting pretty old.
Insecure people brag, people that are happy and content never do.
They can’t fool anyone by pretending they’re living a wonderful life, they obviously aren’t.

Reactions: 12
It must be filthy Sophie is on the beg for a mobile jet wash or something like that as "there is no water on site"

• Wow
  • Haha
It must be filthy Sophie is on the beg for a mobile jet wash or something like that as "there is no water on site"
Didn’t they buy a jet wash for their cars, can’t they use that?

Sophie is asking for a mobile jet washer to clean the unit as there is no water on site. How's that going to work when he is up and running. I'd assume he would need to be constantly washing his hands and cleaning down and generally doing that thing we all call hygiene. Why would you take on a unit for a food based business if you have no water in it?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well cleanliness has never been their strongest suit. Didn’t the pie shop get shut down because of bad hygiene? I thought water would be a priority for a business.

Reactions: 7
Buys a unit with no water supply. I’m sorry but what? How’s he going to fix up the new place whilst still trying to pump out orders from weeks ago?
Makes no sense

• Haha
He doesn’t wash his hands. Many times he’s been preparing food and just wipes them on a tea towel. Even after handling meat.

• Sick
Buys a unit with no water supply. I’m sorry but what? How’s he going to fix up the new place whilst still trying to pump out orders from weeks ago?
Makes no sense
And there will no doubt be lots of days out or trips on top of all that, I think they mentioned in a vlog they have booked Alton towers again even though they never booked it the first time it was gifted.

Reactions: 6
Their hygiene practice at home when cooking is abysmal. I can’t see it being any better at his work. The fact that he doesn’t wear protective clothing and a hair net puts me off completely.
Imagine getting his hair in a pie. Ughhhhhh

He doesn’t wash his hands. Many times he’s been preparing food and just wipes them on a tea towel. Even after handling meat.
A dirty skanky tea towel at that.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I've just joined up. Appreciate this isn't following the current conversation but wanted to say a couple of things.

I went to Morecambe for work last July and in my free time I went to have a nosey at the radford house. They were in Scotland at the time. There address was easy enough enough find. I stayed in my car but drove past a couple of times.

People mention the neighbours.. the house joining there's is empty and was up for sale at the time. I wondered if the radfords were going to buy it but its been nearly 12 months so maybe not. There are no houses across from them, it's actually a really busy train line! Can't say I've ever seen a train on the vlogs so they must edit them out.

I also went to the bakery. Well, I say went, I stood outside and though hell no. Looked really rundown. There were some sausage rolls and sandwiches but no magical pies. And there was a woman serving who has never been mentioned or appeared on the vlogs.

Their hygiene practice at home when cooking is abysmal. I can’t see it being any better at his work. The fact that he doesn’t wear protective clothing and a hair net puts me off completely.
Imagine getting his hair in a pie. Ughhhhhh

A dirty skanky tea towel at that.
I remember Chloe wearing a dirty, Disgusting baseball cap whenever she was working at the bakers 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
They’ll have to have the food safety people down to do a check on the place before he sells anything out of that unit. Not sure how he’ll get round having no water. Maybe he’ll just tell them to close their eyes and dream big 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nu
I've just joined up. Appreciate this isn't following the current conversation but wanted to say a couple of things.

I went to Morecambe for work last July and in my free time I went to have a nosey at the radford house. They were in Scotland at the time. There address was easy enough enough find. I stayed in my car but drove past a couple of times.

People mention the neighbours.. the house joining there's is empty and was up for sale at the time. I wondered if the radfords were going to buy it but its been nearly 12 months so maybe not. There are no houses across from them, it's actually a really busy train line! Can't say I've ever seen a train on the vlogs so they must edit them out.

I also went to the bakery. Well, I say went, I stood outside and though hell no. Looked really rundown. There were some sausage rolls and sandwiches but no magical pies. And there was a woman serving who has never been mentioned or appeared on the vlogs.
Lol. I can see this appearing on an insta story later with you labelled a stalker.
Just a heads up 😂😂😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nu

Lol. I can see this appearing on an insta story later with you labelled a stalker.
Just a heads up 😂😂😂👍
Haha probably! I fear for the safety of the children and dogs to be honest as anybody can easily find their house! Kids in school uniforms have been on the vlogs, they don't blur out road names either.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.