The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack must be helping out while chloes isolating unless she’s actually left. Apparently sue is going to do more work. Why did Millie and Ophelia go to the new unit? Millie says you need good speakers to listen to music. Yes that’s a priority for the bakery. It’s needs a lot of work and will take time and money. They will prob close the website for awhile and I’m sure sue said they were going away this month.

Reactions: 7
Considering there was a big deal about the extension it seems to have died a death.
Hasn’t been addressed either 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
What’s the point in a bigger place anyway? That alone won’t help, need staff and work full days the idiots!

Reactions: 10
Haven't watched new you tube video about new premises. Did post I guess your puppy farming fees paid for this. My daughter a vet nurse and said its like French bulldogs only breath as if thru a straw. Shame on you.

Just looked through comments on you tube and everyone positive apart from mine?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Haven't watched new you tube video about new premises. Did post I guess your puppy farming fees paid for this. My daughter a vet nurse and said its like French bulldogs only breath as if thru a straw. Shame on you.

Just looked through comments on you tube and everyone positive apart from mine?
I don’t watch them, can’t stand them.

Reactions: 4
No planning application for the extension. I think it was just pie in the sky dreams.

And I think the sudden influx of money they had is dwindling rapidly, the buying of things has slowed down alot.

Reactions: 13
Just checked and my comment deleted so just thought I'd enter it again. Anyone breeding these dogs are a disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Noticed how on the recent blacl pool vlog sue made a big point of saying millie and ophelia stayed at home like we need to congratulate her at almost 20 years of age fir staying at home to care fir her own daughter.for a few hours ...mind you if ellie was home maybe she helped with childcare hopefully she won't become the new chloe....it's one thing a teenager helping out lending a hand learning responsibility etc but totally different to expect them to step up 24/7to be mini mum roles etc as we've seen with Katie often caring for archie at night as if he were her own child nit her brother

Guess millie missing out on the blackpool trip got her a consulation prize of a trip to the new bakery. ....wonder if when ophelia turns one will millie return to work. ....maybe they could make her a new role at the new bakery she could sort out a new music sound system and design a new uniform personalised of course with bow's and frills in scratchy materials same as baby ophelia has to constantly suffer no moRe manky baseball caps ....

Reactions: 17
After watching the latest video, I can't help but laugh at how many times they emphasised the word hygienic 🤣🤣 after we have all mentioned here how unclean the current floor looked. Ive no idea why millie took ophelia there especially with everything that's in there, doesn't seem like a sensible place to take her.
I did see a comment , saying to make sure they take time for themselves, they already do that, it's been closed more than open I would say. Calling them out for saying the older kids don't look after the younger ones, when they are clearly not in the tour video not even Heidie. And one outright asked if she was expecting, which probably shouldn't have been commented, but they got a reply of no.
Also unrelated to the bakery but I do feel bad for them missing tillies sports day, with her being the last in there family to attend that school and everything with her leg, I can imagine how much they wanted to be able to watch.

Last edited:
Am I the only person who actually believes that this family are done with kids? She is 46 and such a slim chance of her conceiving again. Think it's so mean when people comment she looks pregs. I'd be devestated if someone said I looked pregnant when I wasn't.

Am I the only person who actually believes that this family are done with kids? She is 46 and such a slim chance of her conceiving again. Think it's so mean when people comment she looks pregs. I'd be devestated if someone said I looked pregnant when I wasn't.
Nowadays women are having babies into their 50s so It wouldn’t be inconceivable (no pun intended) to think she was pregnant again. Look how many times she’s said she’s done and then announced another pregnancy! Her adoring fans would lap it up and it gives them another couple of years on the gravy train.

Reactions: 9
I won’t watch it but was it worth it? Did you see the making of the new Radford empire 😂
No it’s just a warehouse room and Noel talking about what’s going to happen. It’s boring more than usual. He did however state they are putting running water and it’s quite easy to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t keep up with this thread and I don’t really keep up with the Radfords either’
But a post on fb popped up of the Dad ‘vlogging’. He gives me the absolute creeps, is there something about him or is it just me?
Why do they get gifted so much stuff, they literally had a load of kids?

Reactions: 12
I don’t keep up with this thread and I don’t really keep up with the Radfords either’
But a post on fb popped up of the Dad ‘vlogging’. He gives me the absolute creeps, is there something about him or is it just me?
It isn’t just you, he gives bad vibes 😑
Also they get gifted so much stuff because they’re shameless freeloaders that take advantage of misguided companies that have bought into the myth of this bunch being a great advertisement for family wholesomeness 🙄

Reactions: 8
The hardest working member of that family (besides Chloe) is Bluebell. This is fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It isn’t just you, he gives bad vibes 😑
Also they get gifted so much stuff because they’re shameless freeloaders that take advantage of misguided companies that have bought into the myth of this bunch being a great advertisement for family wholesomeness 🙄
He gives me bad vibes too. I don't like his creepy look and grin.

Reactions: 9
He has the eyes of a serial killer.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.