The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive seen these igloo things set up for dinner parties and entertaining, but never for sleepovers, why would you want to sleep in one when anyone walking past could see. Maybe creepy Noel will be watching out the window 🤢. This lot have all the gear yet no idea. With regard to their pie shop social media, I think Sue does it. The response is typical Sue, ignorant abd rude unless you are showering them with admiration

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Sue why won't you admit your breeding puppies?
She commented on Sophie's post of Narlah saying that she sits just like her mum. I think she forgot it's supposed to be a secret, but it doesn't matter anyway because their fans are too clueless to understand that that means Narlah came from one of Sue's dogs 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Sorry to double post, but in relation to the post saying why can't Millie and Sue sort out the kids between them, Millie stays in bed until mid morning. Sue gets up with Ophelia every morning and gives her her breakfast.
This is a rundown of Noel's day.
6am goes to shop
7am home to get kids up and do school run
9am Noel goes to shop
2pm Noel finishes work to do afternoon school run
Noel then stays home and does dinner. If it's one of the kids birthdays, he comes home mid morning to watch them opening presents.
Honestly all the people that call them hard working are deluded. He literally works between 5 and 5 and a half hours a day, basically because when the kids are home, she can't cope. He closed during lockdown when actually as a food shop he could have stayed open, but Sue admits she can't deal with the kids home together hence why the shop is open Monday to Friday. If they vlog over the school summer holidays, you watch, Noel will either be home most of the time or he will take some of the boys to the shop with him. For a lady with 22 kids, Sue is quite lazy. She does the bear minimum whilst Noel does the lion's share. Sue doesn't even prepare a meal unless she has to. On one vlog, Noel came home to make the kids lunch then went back to work. Sue is always chilling in the garden on a nice day. When they did the holiday day in the garden last summer, that was a week day, Noel was home the whole day, Chloe even asked him if they were going to the shop that day and he said no as it was too hot. They are behind with orders all the time, yet with the amount of capable people in that household, they should always be ahead of themselves.

Reactions: 29
Dont you know there the famous radford pies. Noel doesn't look the cleanest.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Do they have anyone who isn't related to them working in the pie shop? They should spend some of their precious money and hire someone who can work in the shop as well as answer emails and such. It's ridiculous that they're so behind on orders and are so rude and unprofessional to paying customers. At the very least their adult kids who live at home and don't appear to be working or studying could help out

Reactions: 17
That was my first thought. Every creep on the internet can easily find out where they live and now those creeps also know what day they can wander by to perv on a load of adolescent girls in their nighties.
They needn't bother wandering by, Sue and Noel will doubtless make it easy for the pervs by posting a video online. I swear they share about 3 brain cells between them
[/QUOTE]
This was my first thought too.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone think they had an agreement that because Noel wanted all the kids he had to do the fair share while Sue gets to rest after providing his supply? It’s not a normal way of raising children IMO so I wonder if it was a condition she set to pop out the younger ones. Let’s face it she’s not exactly maternal or a loving doting hands on mum is she

Reactions: 14
They are behind with orders all the time, yet with the amount of capable people in that household, they should always be ahead of themselves.
I'm not sure I'd describe any of them as capable apart from Chloe and she's finally seen the light and escaped.

Reactions: 15
If I was Noel and Sue I would be investing somewhere for the future rather than the short term gain of buying tat.

With all the stuff blowing up with the inghams I really feel that there is going to be boundries put in place for family vloggers, there is plenty of rules and regs for people filming for TV but not for youtube and sooner or later this will change.
Also with they kids growing up and Sue drying up, the content becomes limited, no one will be tuning in to see the latest sprog.

The home renovations are a bit weird, shes not much of a hincher, the place looks grotty and the mould on the windows is disgusting. As for her taste its like Lawrence Lewelyn Bowen but from wish.

As for the pie shop, the trust pilot reviews are worrying.
Look at the arrogance.
We get hundreds of emails and can’t reply to them all? 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s called customer service noel.
Don’t take peoples money and not provide a service.
Wow, just wow. Rude replies to paying customers with genuine complaints, littered with terrible grammar, are hardly signs of great customer service.

"We don't have time to reply to every email" is a terrible excuse. You should make time Noel! You could hire someone purely to deal with customer services if necessary (Millie could do that from home!). You apologise for delays and endeavour to fix them. You certainly don't brush complaint under the carpet and moan at customers for daring to leave a bad review. They can't review the taste of the product if they haven't received it! Reviews should be based on the whole experience, not just the taste of the pies, so the review seems fully justified to me as they've had a negative experience. It's not like when people leave a bad review for a book on Amazon because it arrived torn or late, which is hardly the fault of the author. They make AND deliver their pies, therefore delivery absolutely should be a consideration in a review, rather than just the taste.

Wake up Noel, it sounds like your are rapidly losing customers as a result of your shoddy service and shocking customer service skills. The customer is always right.

Reactions: 25
That bloody igloo set up for a sleepover must have been because somebody commented on here they never have friends round. Whatever the reason they must have been bloody freezing .

Reactions: 11
Must be Sue running the social media side of the magic pie empire 🙄
She has zero IQ and absolutely no people skills. It seems all she’s capable of doing is receiving comments from their fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On the latest Radford pie FB posting The Sullivans were asking if they posted to the highlands. Surely they would know. Thought they were ‘friends’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On the latest Radford pie FB posting The Sullivans were asking if they posted to the highlands. Surely they would know. Thought they were ‘friends’
They’d be better off making their own! I wouldn’t want to eat anything made by that lot 😂🤢

Reactions: 6

Someone else is moaning how expensive they are almost £4 a pie for each person.
Maybe they are hoping for some gifted or a discount as will cost them a fortune with all there kids 🤣

Reactions: 6
They’d be better off making their own! I wouldn’t want to eat anything made by that lot 😂🤢
Me either, we've all seen how dirty the bakery is, which realistically should be scrubbed after each day.can't recall if I've seen any gloves or hairnets in their show or vlogs

• Sick
Reactions: 8
A lady on Facebook has asked the opening hours of the bakery. Mon to Friday 8 until 2
Saturday 9 until 1.
I watched an older vlog (couple of months) and Sue said whilst she was sat chilling, that Noel had been working long tiring hours the last few weeks, then in the next breath, she said oh its nearly 2pm Noel will be home in a minute. If he's working all hours to catch up with orders, I'd be working into the night, not until lunchtime.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.