The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was Noel and Sue I would be investing somewhere for the future rather than the short term gain of buying tat.

With all the stuff blowing up with the inghams I really feel that there is going to be boundries put in place for family vloggers, there is plenty of rules and regs for people filming for TV but not for youtube and sooner or later this will change.
Also with they kids growing up and Sue drying up, the content becomes limited, no one will be tuning in to see the latest sprog.

The home renovations are a bit weird, shes not much of a hincher, the place looks grotty and the mould on the windows is disgusting. As for her taste its like Lawrence Lewelyn Bowen but from wish.

As for the pie shop, the trust pilot reviews are worrying.
Look at the arrogance.
We get hundreds of emails and can’t reply to them all? 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s called customer service noel.
Don’t take peoples money and not provide a service.
Why have they not hired someone to deal with emails etc? He should be concentrating on getting orders out. Oh no,they'd rather swan off on yet another trip 🙄

Reactions: 12
If I was Noel and Sue I would be investing somewhere for the future rather than the short term gain of buying tat.

With all the stuff blowing up with the inghams I really feel that there is going to be boundries put in place for family vloggers, there is plenty of rules and regs for people filming for TV but not for youtube and sooner or later this will change.
Also with they kids growing up and Sue drying up, the content becomes limited, no one will be tuning in to see the latest sprog.

The home renovations are a bit weird, shes not much of a hincher, the place looks grotty and the mould on the windows is disgusting. As for her taste its like Lawrence Lewelyn Bowen but from wish.

Look at the arrogance.
We get hundreds of emails and can’t reply to them all? 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s called customer service noel.
Noel says you scored us on delivery not the quality of ours pies but if he’s not receiving your pies he can’t bloody well rate them can he.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I was thinking last night. Them crotch gremlins will look like they have just stepped off the set of The Sound Of Music in those awful clothes they have been gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why They still get gifted clothes is beyond me, we all know they don't make good use out of them or hand them down to those that it might fit better. They simply get thrown in the bin, wouldn't surprise me if previously gifted items were already thrown away.

Reactions: 9
What happened? Is it re the rainbow she posted then took off?
I don’t know. It was really bizarre. They were on some sort of journey with a rainbow emoji. I mentioned it on here and it was changed.

The only journey she should be on is a trip to pick up some HRT

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Christ their pies are expensive 😳 Has anyone here actually tried them?
I would sooner stick pins in my own eyes than eat their pies.

£3.65 for a pie. Bloody hell I can make a meal for three for not much more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
The vlog was just weird. Very “placed” also very dull.
Can’t have much time to vlog anyway. Too busy attacking folk on Instagram 🤔🤔

Why are people waiting three weeks for pies? That’s ridiculous. TV hype wins 🥱🥱🥱
People are waiting 3 weeks for pies because Noel goes to work for an hour, then comes home for 7 to do school run and get kids up, goes back then finishes for the day at 2pm so he can go do the school run again then that's it. He actually works in the shop 5 to 5 and a half hours a day, if you were that far behind with orders, you would be working all hours to catch up. Why can't millie or Sue go help out, it only takes one of them to watch Heidie and Ophelia because everyone else is at school.or nursery.

Reactions: 18
People are waiting 3 weeks for pies because Noel goes to work for an hour, then comes home for 7 to do school run and get kids up, goes back then finishes for the day at 2pm so he can go do the school run again then that's it. He actually works in the shop 5 to 5 and a half hours a day, if you were that far behind with orders, you would be working all hours to catch up. Why can't millie or Sue go help out, it only takes one of them to watch Heidie and Ophelia because everyone else is at school.or nursery.
Why can’t Sue and Millie get the kids ready for school between them?
Why does Noel have to come home & help out?
Also Sue drives so if the kids school is further than walking distance from their home she can drop them off.

Reactions: 17
Why can’t Sue and Millie get the kids ready for school between them?
Why does Noel have to come home & help out?
Also Sue drives so if the kids school is further than walking distance from their home she can drop them off.
Cos she's lazy. She's always chilling and drinking a hot coffee, I've got 3 grown up kids and I still don't have time to drink hot coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sue is beholden to whatever millie wants. She can't leave millie with the baby as millie seems utterly clueless

Sue is beholden to whatever millie wants. She can't leave millie with the baby as millie seems utterly clueless
Absolutely right! Millie treats her baby as though she’s a doll to dress up. Could you just imagine her living on her own with Awfelia? She’d totally go under.

Reactions: 14
In that screenshot posted up the thread a bit, Noel is saying he works really long hours. Oh do duck off Noel. You make your living posting your kids all over the internet. The pie shop may have been your income once but we can all see it’s now just another part of the media image you sell yourselves on.
They couldn’t give a rat’s arse if it makes any money as long as it gives off the impression that they work soooo hard and it’s a family business. If it was truly a family business, with the massive free advertising they got from the programme, they would have rented a proper food factory unit and upscaled the business to include more of their kids. That could be a great investment for their kids’ future but they’re so short sighted all they can do is spend money on instant gratification.

• Haha
  • Heart
An igloo! Another absolute waste of bleeping money. I wish they would all duck off and live in a bloody igloo full time. The Antarctic would be ideal. Nothing but chavvy, bragging idiots.
Self indulgent prats bragging about the money they spend from exploiting their children when families are struggling to survive. Horrible disgusting people.

Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t want my children sleeping in a see through tent in that garden!

• Heart

Look at the arrogance.
OMFG. They've taken money under false pretences from that person (and lord knows how many others) and then have the gall to be rude to him on the review he sent? "It's not fair to say our pies are bad because you never got to taste them so how would you know!" Really Noel? I knew you were gormless but that's priceless.

A one star review for a company that basically stole your money seems utterly appropriate to me. I'm sure the fella would have preferred the option of a no star review but it's not offered. That they can't even be arsed to set up an automated email response to all the unfilled orders demonstrates perfectly how incompetent they are. I don't think they have any intention of filling those orders. They probably really do believe in their addled, entitled minds that they are allowed to take the money, not deliver the pies and everyone should just understand that they have holidays to go on and vlogs to film which must take priority over whatever their gullible public have paid for.

Thieves.

I wouldn’t want my children sleeping in a see through tent in that garden!
That was my first thought. Every creep on the internet can easily find out where they live and now those creeps also know what day they can wander by to perv on a load of adolescent girls in their nighties.

Last edited:
That was my first thought. Every creep on the internet can easily find out where they live and now those creeps also know what day they can wander by to perv on a load of adolescent girls in their nighties.
[/QUOTE]
They needn't bother wandering by, Sue and Noel will doubtless make it easy for the pervs by posting a video online. I swear they share about 3 brain cells between them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.