The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor sweet Lola is always an afterthought. Sue treats her dogs like she treats her kids! Ignores the older one to focus on her shiny new toys

Reactions: 9
As a mum of a Persian cat, these flat faced animals definitely have faces only a mother could love 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Those French Bulldogs shouldn’t be out in this heat . Sues so thick it’s unreal . Any decent owner of a FB knows not to have them out right now . The heat can kill them . Ours is on toilet breaks only and has a cool coat on .
Exactly plus they have artificial grass which is also a no no for dogs as it gets hot and stays hot, the dogs end up with burnt paws. I saw something on the internet that said something like natural grass cools down because the soil underneath stays cooler whereas artificial grass stays as hot as the sun. Might be wrong though because I don't have artificial grass.

Reactions: 5
Exactly plus they have artificial grass which is also a no no for dogs as it gets hot and stays hot, the dogs end up with burnt paws. I saw something on the internet that said something like natural grass cools down because the soil underneath stays cooler whereas artificial grass stays as hot as the sun. Might be wrong though because I don't have artificial grass.
We have it and it does get hot but as soon as it’s shady it cools down, my dog wonders about on it and hasn’t burnt himself, but he does have the doors open and a patio to sit on too

We have it and it does get hot but as soon as it’s shady it cools down, my dog wonders about on it and hasn’t burnt himself, but he does have the doors open and a patio to sit on too
Yeah, like I said I don't have it, but it's just bits I've read on the internet. Her dogs are out on it all the time in full sunshine, and there is nowhere in her garden without it that they can go to shade or cool down. She doesn't think to leave the umbrellas up for the dogs unless she is outside. Yesterday she was on Instagram saying she wished it was hotter.

Reactions: 1
Some Frenchies have softer features than these Radfraud ones. These ones are all as ugly as sin. Lola is lovely, it’s a shame she gets the least attention.

Reactions: 2
Yes!! I think my frenchie is so bloody handsome, even though he looks like he ran into a wall 🤣
He’s got a cute face.

Never mind training the bloody dogs. She could do with training them bloody kids, they behave like animals.

Reactions: 4
Does that Grey dog need glasses ,it is an ugly bugger .I think at the moment all their time is going on the pie shop and the blue dress was or is for the grand opening

Reactions: 1
Does that Grey dog need glasses ,it is an ugly bugger .I think at the moment all their time is going on the pie shop and the blue dress was or is for the grand opening
The other two dogs have dog eyes, the grey dog has human eyes, it make it look a bit creepy 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually feel sorry for the dogs for so many reasons, not least because they are forced to live with the chavfords with zero chance of ever escaping the hell hole. Let alone being used for breeding to bank roll the chavfords disposable lifestyle, but also because people comment on their looks 😂 poor pups. I really hope they don't continue to keep breeding

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The radfords have been exceptional quiet lately. Not even much on Instagram. I wonder what they are up to. Hopefully not breeding more dogs like last time they went quiet.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.