The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bbq time yet again. So why are half the kids already in their pjs????
They will go to bed stinking of barbecued food. They probably don’t even notice with all the different stinks in that house. It must be horrendous.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The dress is a bit popular on insta at the mo, the jac jossa collection was launched with quite a bit of hype.

Cant help but think she looks a bit mutton dressed as lamb. Not sure if its because the dress dont fit her well or because its quite a young dress, it just does nothing for her.

And I agree that I dont think Noel ever forced her, I dont think at that age anyone can give consent because they dont understand the fullramifications of their actions.
And I have always said that since the first pregnancy she has been trapped because she is so dependant on Noel. This was proven to me when she had a discussion on the group saying she was leaving Noel because he controlled all the money but knew she wouldnt leave because she was too dependant

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Lovely dress but it's too big for her. She no longer has a bust and looking at the neckline, you need a bit of a bust for it. For someone who has had 22 kids, she's got a reasonable figure though.

Reactions: 4
Cynic in me still thinks she’s put the picture out there for more though. The fact she tagged Jac Jossa in it despite it not being an ad just reeks of self promotion and an attempt at marketing herself to In The Style. To be fair she has a captive audience and I definitely wouldn’t put it past her to be looking at upping her own “celeb” status. Not sure what range would be typically Sue though unless it’s just a load of skinny jeans and jumpers 👀😂

Reactions: 6
Cynic in me still thinks she’s put the picture out there for more though. The fact she tagged Jac Jossa in it despite it not being an ad just reeks of self promotion and an attempt at marketing herself to In The Style. To be fair she has a captive audience and I definitely wouldn’t put it past her to be looking at upping her own “celeb” status. Not sure what range would be typically Sue though unless it’s just a load of skinny jeans and jumpers 👀😂
They do have an audience but never follow it through.
Noel was doing the cooking on a budget, the kitchen is set up like a TV set and the sceptic in me says that was no accident.

There are so many things they could actually do to make the channel successful without resorting to shopping.
Budget meals, big meals, lunches for kids, real bedtime routines, how she manages the cleaning, one to one trips with a child doing their thing

But they just cant be bothered and film the same old crap

Noel was doing the cooking on a budget, the kitchen is set up like a TV set and the sceptic in me says that was no accident.

There are so many things they could actually do to make the channel successful without resorting to shopping.
Budget meals, big meals, lunches for kids, real bedtime routines, how she manages the cleaning, one to one trips with a child doing their thing

Admittedly we have used some of the recipes off of their videos for dinners, there not bad,it's a shame they didn't bother keeping up with it. Nowadays every video has to contain someone bragging for most of the video or naming what work needs doing or what needs ordering and let's not forget the regular moaning about how much house work needs doing.

Too much effort to actually show themselves doing things that actually encompass big family life! They like to glamourise it as if life is just one long holiday and playing and eating nicely together. Doesn’t happen. I have far far fewer kids than her and no little ones and I don’t have nearly as much chilling time. She’s got to be having help with everything in the house to be able to spend the amount of time she does just doing nothing.

• Haha
She would have been better putting that dress on one of her older girls. More suitable for that age group. She looks absolutely pasty. She needs to have her iron levels checked I'd say. All those kids must have robbed her iron store blind. Or she could be newly pregnant and not feeling the best. Who knows

Reactions: 5
Admittedly we have used some of the recipes off of their videos for dinners, there not bad,it's a shame they didn't bother keeping up with it. Nowadays every video has to contain someone bragging for most of the video or naming what work needs doing or what needs ordering and let's not forget the regular moaning about how much house work needs doing.
I could never use any of his recipes. I have plenty of my own without having to resort to his. Every mouthful would choke me.

Too much effort to actually show themselves doing things that actually encompass big family life! They like to glamourise it as if life is just one long holiday and playing and eating nicely together. Doesn’t happen. I have far far fewer kids than her and no little ones and I don’t have nearly as much chilling time. She’s got to be having help with everything in the house to be able to spend the amount of time she does just doing nothing.
Exactly this! I struggle to get out the front door because of the housework!

Reactions: 2
I bet the real reason they don’t vlog much is they is nothing to vlog. Like you said they could do the cooking vlogs again. Or even get the kids and they are enough of them to do a vlog. So for instance max is into science why not have a vlog of him doing an experiment or something. Chloe did a make up vlog in the past. They are enough of them. And if they were into hobbies etc you could incoporate that. They could even film some simple vlogs of doing stuff with the kids. A bit of baking (not from a box) but a recipe and each kid measures out the ingredients etc. They could even do a bake off or something. They used to do challenge vlogs too and they weren’t so bad. They could make an obstacle course for the kids in the garden and who does it the fastest gets a fiver or something. They are not plenty of cheap things they could do. It’s a shame all they seem to do is go for walks, buy tat and have a bbq in the garden.

• Heart
Exactly this! I struggle to get out the front door because of the housework!
Absolutely! I’ve only got 2 school uniforms now but add in to that towels, bedding, work clothes, day clothes, night clothes and then bathroom, toilets, shopping, cooking, friends. It doesn’t leave a lot of time! Times that by 10 and were talking anchored to the house. Stop spinning a yarn Sue and at least be truthful.

Absolutely! I’ve only got 2 school uniforms now but add in to that towels, bedding, work clothes, day clothes, night clothes and then bathroom, toilets, shopping, cooking, friends. It doesn’t leave a lot of time! Times that by 10 and were talking anchored to the house. Stop spinning a yarn Sue and at least be truthful.
She would not know the truth if it slapped her in the face!

The difference is that we peasants have to do all the housework ourselves. Noel does some of the cooking, the teenagers do the childcare, they don't clean, Noel seems to do the school run, they don't seem to see friends very often, they get everything they need sent to them... they have 10x more kids than most people but Sue probably does no more work than an average mum. All she seems to do is washing which she brags about on insta

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.