The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've tried but she's a Radford obsessed fan 😂 It's embarrassing 😂 She's the type to comment on their Facebook saying how well they are doing 😂
I would have serious arguments with any Chavfraud fan in my family. We all see them for exaxactly what they are. FRAUDS.

Reactions: 7
I was watching one of the kids and counting the other day. Sue was laughing because one of the boys was 4 months old and she was 3 months pregnant with another baby. All I can say is she must enjoy sex, because my ex husband wasn't allowed near me for months after I'd had our first baby. I think Heidie is their last cos she would be pregnant again by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Everyone knows damn well the pie shop doesn't fund their lifestyle. The amount Sue spends they would have to have the shop open 24/7 365 a year. Noel starts at 5 then is back home from 7am till 9am doing school runs, then he is at home again at 2pm so he's working a 6 to 7 hour day at the shop on average. I doubt it's an open shop anymore as it's closed during key points in the day and they have signed for a new industrial unit to expand. He's going to have to work later than 2pm if they want to expand.
I have a flatmate who used to be a baker. She started work at 3 am and finished at 3pm. It's not just the making pastry, making the fillings and baking them. All the mixing equipment needs to be cleaned constantly, all the trays need cleaning, all the floors and walls need cleaning. These are daily tasks. I shudder to think what the hygeine standards are in a bakery where hands are only on deck for 6 hours a day.

Reactions: 16
I have a flatmate who used to be a baker. She started work at 3 am and finished at 3pm. It's not just the making pastry, making the fillings and baking them. All the mixing equipment needs to be cleaned constantly, all the trays need cleaning, all the floors and walls need cleaning. These are daily tasks. I shudder to think what the hygeine standards are in a bakery where hands are only on deck for 6 hours a day.
Exactly. Whenever they have shown the bakery on tv, it always looks minging, like it could do with a deep clean. I don't think hygiene is top of the priority list. It actually wouldn't shock me if in a couple of years time, Noel doesn't "retire", although saying that, he's the only one in the household that seems to get up and go to work.

Reactions: 9
Exactly. Whenever they have shown the bakery on tv, it always looks minging, like it could do with a deep clean. I don't think hygiene is top of the priority list. It actually wouldn't shock me if in a couple of years time, Noel doesn't "retire", although saying that, he's the only one in the household that seems to get up and go to work.
Since Chloe left at any rate. She's a grafter that one.

Has she been seen at all since she moved out? I do hope she's managed to break with them and is forging her own way. She could go far that girl. Not afraid of hard work and she seems to be the only one of them with a lick of common sense or any idea that keeping some sort of order and teaching kids a few manners might be a good idea.

Reactions: 16
My mum does. She buys like 12 pies every month, we're all the way up in Scotland with lots of good local bakeries around us... but she insists in buying Radford ones..
So have you tried one?🤣 what was it like

Reactions: 4
Back in my uni days I did a stint over the summer in a hotel kitchen. You’re absolutely right in the fact that washing up (equipment) and washing down (walls, floors, sinks etc) is an essential part of the day, so much so that people (like me) were employed to do just that! Splashed food, if not washed off, will breed bacteria. We all know this. It’s why kitchen staff also wear uniforms and hair nets/hats plus shoes that are only worn on the kitchen so as not to cross contaminate. And this was long before Covid which has just stepped hygiene practices up by about a thousand percent. Most of us have healthy enough immune systems that we can fight off bugs without even knowing we’ve ingested them, but obviously with food there’s a real risk of salmonella and e-coli if it’s not handled, prepared and stored properly.

Reactions: 8
Back in my uni days I did a stint over the summer in a hotel kitchen. You’re absolutely right in the fact that washing up (equipment) and washing down (walls, floors, sinks etc) is an essential part of the day, so much so that people (like me) were employed to do just that! Splashed food, if not washed off, will breed bacteria. We all know this. It’s why kitchen staff also wear uniforms and hair nets/hats plus shoes that are only worn on the kitchen so as not to cross contaminate. And this was long before Covid which has just stepped hygiene practices up by about a thousand percent. Most of us have healthy enough immune systems that we can fight off bugs without even knowing we’ve ingested them, but obviously with food there’s a real risk of salmonella and e-coli if it’s not handled, prepared and stored properly.
Have you ever seen a member of that tribe wash their hands? I know I haven't. He'll be home at 7 to get them all off to school and then back to that bakery without so much as a change of shoes. Tramping the dog muck through their garden and into the shop.

• Sick
Have you ever seen a member of that tribe wash their hands? I know I haven't. He'll be home at 7 to get them all off to school and then back to that bakery without so much as a change of shoes. Tramping the dog muck through their garden and into the shop.
I was going to mention the dogs but didn’t want to upset any dog owners on here! But that’s obviously a serious breach of hygiene standards if there’s animal hair or fluid on him or his clothes 🤮

I was going to mention the dogs but didn’t want to upset any dog owners on here! But that’s obviously a serious breach of hygiene standards if there’s animal hair or fluid on him or his clothes 🤮
I adore dogs but there are a plethora of hygeine standards required for a commercial premises which prepares food and I do not for a moment believe that any of them are being met by Chavfraud's Cheap Pie Emporium.

• Haha
Talking of dogs I seen Katie was walking bluebell and ivy last night. What about the other two? Especially Lola she needs exercise and not just chasing a ball in the garden.

Talking of dogs I seen Katie was walking bluebell and ivy last night. What about the other two? Especially Lola she needs exercise and not just chasing a ball in the garden.
So Sue and Noel get dogs and never walk them, they only get walked if any of the kids do it, wow, they are unreal. I don’t even know why they got dogs surely all those kids and keeping a home is enough work itself? That’s if you actually clean etc I guess.

Reactions: 6
Dog ownership is hard but rewarding. We lost our last one to cancer a couple of years ago and we miss her like crazy but I don't miss all the walks in the pouring rain and howling gales 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Dog ownership is hard but rewarding. We lost our last one to cancer a couple of years ago and we miss her like crazy but I don't miss all the walks in the pouring rain and howling gales 🙄
My sister lost her dog to cancer a couple of years ago after 19 years. She said it was like losing a family member. My heart goes out to you ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.