The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have put on Facebook a couple of the lovely feedback they get on the magic pie shop website. The website states there is a 3 week turnaround for delivery. They are constantly behind on orders and they do get complaints, yet they went to Alton towers for the weekend, then Scotland and Center Parcs. Does it not occur to them to not go away and get some of their lazy arse kids in the pie shop catching up with orders rather than taking people's money they making them wait weeks on end for their orders??? They boast they are a large family, so they have plenty of helpers, get the orders cleared and then go away. Sue seems to have plenty of time to chill, surely she could help, after all it's her business too. Noel says he starts work early, but he's always home about 2pm, I understand he's done a full days work by then, however, if you are behind, you do overtime.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They have put on Facebook a couple of the lovely feedback they get on the magic pie shop website. The website states there is a 3 week turnaround for delivery. They are constantly behind on orders and they do get complaints, yet they went to Alton towers for the weekend, then Scotland and Center Parcs. Does it not occur to them to not go away and get some of their lazy arse kids in the pie shop catching up with orders rather than taking people's money they making them wait weeks on end for their orders??? They boast they are a large family, so they have plenty of helpers, get the orders cleared and then go away. Sue seems to have plenty of time to chill, surely she could help, after all it's her business too. Noel says he starts work early, but he's always home about 2pm, I understand he's done a full days work by then, however, if you are behind, you do overtime.
Who the duck is waiting 3 weeks for a well over-priced box of shite pies?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Definitely need to get the older kids involved, especially the boys. If not why are they not taking on extra staff?

Reactions: 10
If the pie shop was their main income they’d be all hands on deck because they would need ongoing satisfaction and sales. But clearly it’s not and they don’t so they’d rather spend their time and effort having days/weekends out and raking in the cash via their SM outlets. Which is absolutely fine but they need to stop harping on about how bloody hard they work and how their business funds their lifestyle, cos that’s just a big fat lie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Everyone knows damn well the pie shop doesn't fund their lifestyle. The amount Sue spends they would have to have the shop open 24/7 365 a year. Noel starts at 5 then is back home from 7am till 9am doing school runs, then he is at home again at 2pm so he's working a 6 to 7 hour day at the shop on average. I doubt it's an open shop anymore as it's closed during key points in the day and they have signed for a new industrial unit to expand. He's going to have to work later than 2pm if they want to expand.

Exactly, there is no reason millie can't pull her socks up and look after the babies while sue helps in the bakery seen as most of the others are at school, college, work or nursery, no one should have to wait 3 weeks for anything they order especially when the owners see fit to go away every weekend on top of all the other times they have closed. If they really cared about their "only" income they would do whatever it takes to keep up with the orders, not keep going away every chance they get and almost moaning how they won't be going abroad this year despite already having gone away more than most people have for a long time.

Out of curiosity has anyone tried one of their pies? Lmao think someone should take one for the team and order one 🤣😩

• Sick
Reactions: 6
On the vlogs lately sue says that noel has been coming home at 12 while the kids are off and they go out so he’s away from the shop even more. Sue also said they tried to book Alton towers again but it was already booked up but they have got other stuff planned so again the shop will shut. They are supposed to be moving to a bigger premises in the summer but with sue planning all these trips it will be shut most of the time. I wonder when they move will they employ more staff. I agree some of the older ones can help out. Like Katie, James and even Ellie as she is leaving school this year. I know they are at college but not full time I don’t think and they is always afterwards and weekends and summer holidays they can earn a bit of money for themselves.

Reactions: 7
Everyone knows damn well the pie shop doesn't fund their lifestyle. The amount Sue spends they would have to have the shop open 24/7 365 a year. Noel starts at 5 then is back home from 7am till 9am doing school runs, then he is at home again at 2pm so he's working a 6 to 7 hour day at the shop on average. I doubt it's an open shop anymore as it's closed during key points in the day and they have signed for a new industrial unit to expand. He's going to have to work later than 2pm if they want to expand.
Nice work if you can get it! So he works 2 hours then has 2 hours off to do the school run and then goes back in for another 3 before he’s done for the day. No wonder they’ve got so much chilling time especially with all the kids (bar Heidi and Ophelia) off at school and nursery (and work/college).
Now if Sue can have a cleaner come in a few times a week and send out her laundry, she can finally finish her O’ levels 😂

• Haha
Now if Sue can have a cleaner come in a few times a week and send out her laundry, she can finally finish her O’ levels 😂
She doesn’t need a cleaner or someone to do her laundry she needs all her teenagers to actually help around the house and do their own laundry!

• Haha
It's not as if they're selling artisan pies - they're just bog standard pies with ready made filling 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I live just down the road from the bakery and have never been in once in my 35 years on this earth. I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one round here that can say the same! Definitely not the main source of income!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I live just down the road from the bakery and have never been in once in my 35 years on this earth. I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one round here that can say the same! Definitely not the main source of income!
Is it an actual shop that you can go and buy food and do they sell anything else other than pies?

Reactions: 1
Is it an actual shop that you can go and buy food and do they sell anything else other than pies?
It’s a bakery/sandwich shop - so they do the usual stuff like sandwiches, pasties and pies I think. It’s only open half a day though - shuts at 2pm. I’d say mostly people go in to get their dinner and the like when at work x

Reactions: 8
My husband travels for work and went to the shop once He bought a steak pie and said it should have been served with a spoon for the watery filling and the pastry fell apart as soon as he tried to pick it up.

• Sick
  • Haha
Who the duck is waiting 3 weeks for a well over-priced box of shite pies?
My mum does. She buys like 12 pies every month, we're all the way up in Scotland with lots of good local bakeries around us... but she insists in buying Radford ones..

• Wow
  • Haha
My mum does. She buys like 12 pies every month, we're all the way up in Scotland with lots of good local bakeries around us... but she insists in buying Radford ones..
Scotland does not need such negativity. Tell your mum to stop it 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Scotland does not need such negativity. Tell your mum to stop it 😂😂😂
I've tried but she's a Radford obsessed fan 😂 It's embarrassing 😂 She's the type to comment on their Facebook saying how well they are doing 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.