The Property Boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im raging ! 😡 Went to ask her straight out if she was pumping Shieldsy, comments are aff 😒. see if u live yer life on Tiktok, Soshal Media 😂. You need to saddle up for the ride (No pun intended)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nearly at the end of this thread - any suggestions for a name for the 2nd 🤔

Reactions: 7
Those followers fry my brain! How in the fuckety duck is a filtered to oblivion dafty prancing about eye bleeping the camera whilst doing bad lip syncs ‘inspiring’? On what planet does blatantly flirting with a married man demonstrate self respect, or any respect for that matter? Get aff the internet you brainless bams!

Nearly at the end of this thread - any suggestions for a name for the 2nd 🤔
I’m rubbish at thread titles, but ‘Turkey teef and perma tan, he thought he was Gods gift til he was outed by Dianne’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Those followers fry my brain! How in the fuckety duck is a filtered to oblivion dafty prancing about eye bleeping the camera whilst doing bad lip syncs ‘inspiring’? On what planet does blatantly flirting with a married man demonstrate self respect, or any respect for that matter? Get aff the internet you brainless bams!

I’m rubbish at thread titles, but ‘Turkey teef and perma tan, he thought he was Gods gift til he was outed by Dianne’
Love it 😂

Reactions: 4
Im raging ! 😡 Went to ask her straight out if she was pumping Shieldsy, comments are aff 😒. see if u live yer life on Tiktok, Soshal Media 😂. You need to saddle up for the ride (No pun intended)
I don’t understand why they do that. I mean, I get that they don’t want the questions or comments, but they can avoid them by not posting! Continuing to post without allowing engagement is essentially just broadcasting and shows just how self obsessed these people are. It’s hilarious!

Reactions: 11
Vote for me 😂😂
Turkey teef & Roast Beef

I don’t understand why they do that. I mean, I get that they don’t want the questions or comments, but they can avoid them by not posting! Continuing to post without allowing engagement is essentially just broadcasting and shows just how self obsessed these people are. It’s hilarious!
[/QUOTE Yes, just letting the wee enablers post.She is a skank, he's a dick. It'll be over shortly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Turkey teef, roast beef, cooncil dinners, Shieldsy loves the filtered mingers 😂😂😂

im combining all your talents 💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Turkey teeth roast beef shieldsy loves the filtered mingers and a plate of fish fingers 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
exactly! You can’t live your life through TT & make a fool of a poor woman married to that roaster for 25 years and then not expect backlash through the same channel that you had your affair on IN FRONT of the whole of TT. Let’s face it, they didn’t even try and keep it secret. I noticed all the comments away back in November but at that point never even knew fishy fingers was married!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kerry the niece is the biggest clout chaser on scottish tiktok
She’s milking this for every penny
Looks like a nasty bit of work too

• Heart
And tried to make us believe he eats fish fingers & is back on the broon sauce 🤣🤣
🤣 🤣
I can see him sitting with a straight face telling us how these hackers were so good they were able to take over his whole body and stick his boaby in another woman the next time he is caught and him full on believing it.
Never known anything like this guy in real life he’s like a telly character 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.