The Property Boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The caption said she's not the person being portrayed 🤣🤣🤣🤣 The TRUTH was there in black and white ffs shes as bad as her boyfriend. 2 peas in a pod. She will never feel the hurt suzie has after what a month or 2?
To he honest I think shes seeing how much support suzie is getting and every lie Auld Alan has told her is coming to light. Hope Suzie gets an apology. And I also hope suzie tells her where to stick it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Big Alan will be on a comedown after his antics this weekend. I hope the fear is well and truly kicking in

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's playing a bleeping game honestly. Talks bull wouldn't trust a word the bleep says or her wee arselickers

Shes shouting about her kids getting blamed 🤷‍♀️
Ohhh ffs there's her trusty pal big maureen got her back as per. 😂 Back in yer box maureen.... Yer pals a tart

• Haha
She can moan all she wants about her kids but she’s not thought about them once in all of this 😷🤯🤡..she was the one who was wearing a married mans tshirt while he hides like a naughty schoolboy..if the two idiots want to blame anyone it should be themselves..they brought the attention to tik tok..she’s a wee dirty for sh##ging a married man...can’t stand it when these skanks break girl code..how could you screw over a queen like Suzy 🤯 They’ve been married such a long time, honestly makes my blood boil..it’s disgusting!!! If you’re reading this Dirty Dianne karmas a witch, how u get em is how u lose em and u will find that out when Blantyres answer to Wayne lineker moves on to the next wee filtered skank that pays him the slightest bit of attention 🤮🤮🤮

She's playing a bleeping game honestly. Talks bull wouldn't trust a word the bleep says or her wee arselickers

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Screenshot_20220123_223514_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_76879556839830.jpg
Screenshot_20220123_223758_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_76890308466391.jpg
Screenshot_20220123_223959_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_76901100893994.jpg

She's on about her gucci belt and her becoming the storm cos her weins r being involved. Should maybe have thought about that before calling someones husband ur 'King' and flirting with him publicly on soshul medeya then shouldn't ye hen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ooh she reading on here? 👋👋👋👋👋
Yer belts honkin, bit like yer outlook on life doll,
I really hope you have same done to you but then again you can't keep a man for 27 years hen. They all run like duck, wonder why 🤷‍♀️
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

should have thought about her kids before she pumped a married man 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
should have thought about her kids before she pumped a married man 😏
At the end of the day, she was well aware of Susie and what she was getting involved in. Don’t play with fire if you’re not willing to get burned simple as that🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Who knew sleeping with married men meant you had self respect 😆 what is wrong with these enablers on SOSHAL media 😩 she has inspired her….inspired you to do what exactly, pump someone else's man 🥴
All her crackpot pals are just as delusional as her🤣🤣🤣🤣 She needs a kick up the arse

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At the end of the day, she was well aware of Susie and what she was getting involved in. Don’t play with fire if you’re not willing to get burned simple as that🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly. Greeting about it now it has all blew up in her face. You reep what you sow as they say 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who knew sleeping with married men meant you had self respect 😆 what is wrong with these enablers on SOSHAL media 😩 she has inspired her….inspired you to do what exactly, pump someone else's man 🥴
Probably one of hers or her kids fake accounts. Or her boyfriend? Be the only people inspired by the honker

Reactions: 4
Probably ons of hers or her kids fake accounts. Or her boyfriend? Be the only people inspired by the honker
It will be 😂 i am howling “you have inspired me” 🤦🏻‍♀️😆 lock up your men ladies, Dianne is inspiring the women of Tiktok 🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.