The Postman Hates Me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking something strange was going on.

I also wonder how it all can be afforded

I was thinking something strange was going on.

I also wonder how it all can be afforded
She must be making a tidy penny from all these sellers. No idea what the hubbie/ex hubbie does. I see she’s on today selling the Ali tat she’s probably been gifted. €20 for a bracelet that you can only collect. The traveller huns will be collecting in their droves.

Reactions: 1
She must be making a tidy penny from all these sellers. No idea what the hubbie/ex hubbie does. I see she’s on today selling the Ali tat she’s probably been gifted. €20 for a bracelet that you can only collect. The traveller huns will be collecting in their droves.
I always wondered how she would make money from that. Never copped on she’s probably on commission from the links. They probably customise the links for her. I was trying to buy a scarf off one of her links before and it wouldn’t work so she gave me another one (was very friendly to deal with and even followed up after to see if it was ok when it arrived). But the was like over 200 items when it was first listed so a few quid from each all adds up when you think of it

I searched to see if Lyndsey had a thread. I definitely think she has separated from her partner/husband so wanted to see what other option was. She seems like a lovely girl & is definitely going through personal difficulties. She is posting cryptic videos about being a strong women etc so it's pointing towards relationship messages etc. Although she did say a few weeks ago that Jamie & his dad had travelled home together & then her & jazz travelled a few days afterwards so I dunno 🤷‍♀️ Either way she is a lovely girl & I definitely appreciate her hidden links 😆

Reactions: 6
I'm guessing she's come in to a lot of money. The amount of money she spends without giving it a second thought. I wouldn't imagine she's getting minted from Ali express, maybe a few extra quid but not enough to completely change her lifestyle

Reactions: 2
I'm guessing she's come in to a lot of money. The amount of money she spends without giving it a second thought. I wouldn't imagine she's getting minted from Ali express, maybe a few extra quid but not enough to completely change her lifestyle
Probably on Only Fans, sure thats how their all making the money 😂😂

• Haha
I really like her, but the drunk stories are paaaaaainful. I feel like she's trying too hard to be funny.

I see today she said something like 'I love my job' referring to her Aliexpress gig. I wonder how she gets away with it - advertising/profiting off counterfeit goods. I'd be terrified of being reported or something.

Reactions: 7
I really like her, but the drunk stories are paaaaaainful. I feel like she's trying too hard to be funny.

I see today she said something like 'I love my job' referring to her Aliexpress gig. I wonder how she gets away with it - advertising/profiting off counterfeit goods. I'd be terrified of being reported or something.
Not a #gifted/#sp in sight. I just find it all a bit tacky. She must be wearing/accessorising with 4/5 different labels a day and not one of them the real deal.

She defo has some balls on her to turn up to the dentist drunk, if it was mine he’d have me out of the chair and waiting another 8 weeks for a bloody appointment.

Reactions: 3
Not a #gifted/#sp in sight. I just find it all a bit tacky. She must be wearing/accessorising with 4/5 different labels a day and not one of them the real deal.

She defo has some balls on her to turn up to the dentist drunk, if it was mine he’d have me out of the chair and waiting another 8 weeks for a bloody appointment.
i don’t think she would have to have #gifted on them would she cos their not from Instagram or and Instagram ad or anythin it’s all AliExpress stuff

27k people in the FB group. Must be decent sales with a decent commission ? Some of the stuff is so bad/tacky:unrealistic. Although it’s given me a laugh seeing people I know on it who portray themselves as BT shoppers. The shame 😆

Reactions: 2
She's starting to get a bit annoying to watch the. Thinking it's funny to be constantly drunk & making a fool of herself. No example for her daughter that has to be carrying her back to the house. It seems she's a lost soul since she came back.on insta. I know a relationship break up can make you question yourself but I think she's going about it the wrong way. There's serious money coming from somewhere that's for sure. Driving a Mercedes aswell & not a glimpse of a day's work to show for it

Reactions: 7
I actually got a pair of the chanel sunglasses from the page a few months back and tbf they are great quality for 25e haha. The bags I've seen a few of my friends with them and they are grand too tbf, but i wouldnt know my bags so they could be all wrong. I would just love to know how she affords everything. I think the husband owned a furniture shop or something did he?