The Postman Hates Me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah her and that Tara one called a few people c*nts for questioning them then went off on how it was being discussed here it got nasty. The hidden link was a bracelet for Nike runners but people received the bracelet and were stuck with it
It was around that time she went offline too on Instagram. Couldn’t handle the backlash and she hasn’t been back on her main instagram page since.

Reactions: 4
She doesn't do herself any favours. The way she spoke to people who got scammed says it all. She's greedy.
Exactly! They have no issues with making money from the links but are quick to get defensive when something goes wrong. A friend of mine got caught out before xmas, she contacted Lyndsay and she wasn't one bit helpful. I told my friend to put in a dispute. I can completely understand when an item gets stopped at customs, but why should they be protected when they've ripped someone off. That's what buyer protection is for!!

Reactions: 3
Yeah her and that Tara one called a few people c*nts for questioning them then went off on how it was being discussed here it got nasty. The hidden link was a bracelet for Nike runners but people received the bracelet and were stuck with it
wheres tara these days is she on insta or Facebook haven’t looked in so long forget her username

Reactions: 1
wheres tara these days is she on insta or Facebook haven’t looked in so long forget her username
tara_carthy2020
Likes to make out she’s a mad one

severe arrested development- l everything Disney
Has been prepping for her 49th birthday for a few years now
No prizes for what her outfit will be
There must be a whack load of money to be made from dupes from China

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hope her little girl will be ok. I don’t know how the poor girl does it all esp with her eldest and his difficulties and husband not around . Must be very difficult and the poor girl had to abandon a recent family holiday as was too difficult for the older boy 😞

Reactions: 5
Hope her little girl will be ok. I don’t know how the poor girl does it all esp with her eldest and his difficulties and husband not around . Must be very difficult and the poor girl had to abandon a recent family holiday as was too difficult for the older boy 😞
Her eldest is a girl who is about 18 I think x

Reactions: 4
It's very tough. She is a great mother.
I hope the ex helps and pulls his weight

Reactions: 6
God love her, I admire her so much for the work she puts in to support her kids. It must be devastating to realise you now have 2 children with additional needs to support & the worry about their future. Jazz is such a cute wee thing. Ive no doubt she will come on leaps and bounds in her own time

Reactions: 14
God love her, I admire her so much for the work she puts in to support her kids. It must be devastating to realise you now have 2 children with additional needs to support & the worry about their future. Jazz is such a cute wee thing. Ive no doubt she will come on leaps and bounds in her own time
I totally agree

Aw I really feel for her too. I followed her years on Snapchat and she always said she wouldn’t have another baby after Jamie’s diagnosis but I think the ex put the pressure on for one! And then he fucked off and left her 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 9
How do you know the ex put the pressure on her?
I also followed her in her Snapchat days, she mentioned multiple times how he wanted her to have another but she expressed her concerns that if they did she said she wouldn’t cope with another child that has autism.
I’m still shook he cheated on her after everything. I know she’s not everyone’s cup of tea after what happened with the facebook page but I really enjoyed watching her day to day.

Reactions: 13
That's so awful.
Like I have 2, 2 was always my number, but after I had number 2 I'd have definitely considered a third.
My second is also autistic, and I always said I wouldn't have a third if the second was autistic.
Mainly because the likelihood of a third being autistic as well was huge, and it wouldn't be fair to either the two I have, or a third with unknown needs to have the third.

As it stands I'm doing it on my own, and I also got my own diagnoses, so the decision was right for us.

If my children's father had pushed for a third I probably would have, but if it ended up like the above I would (of course love my babies) but be salty that he didn't allow me to make an informed decision (as I'm sure she didn't conceive Jazzy thinking she would be parenting alone)

Sending her all the love and support

Reactions: 6
It’s mad how things change, she used to bring Jamie away for the full summer every year because it would keep him busy and he loved it.Then she said the other day she’s not going away at all this year with him because he won’t go anywhere anymore.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
It’s mad how things change, she used to bring Jamie away for the full summer every year because it would keep him busy and he loved it.Then she said the other day she’s not going away at all this year with him because he won’t go anywhere anymore.
That’s teenagers for ye!