The Postman Hates Me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't seen any updates on Insta just checked
Hi @Turmeric123 👋 is she back?? I liked her page and id use her links (didn’t care if she got a cut because she seemed genuinely nice) whats all this about a big scam? And her husband cheated on her ??? I know she was still in contact with Trish before Christmas when Trisha had moved out of the family home and made her brief re-appearance on IG she started off quiet but then the real Trisha came back quickly 😂 she was gas! Then she came off IG completely, she still has her private page. Mrs Glitz never returned (she tried too hard to be be like Trisha) I didn’t know Lindsey was back, didn’t think she would come back after the baby? Can’t believe that baby is 2 now!! Whos this Tara one? They only seem to know each other though IG and trying to be “influencers” 🙄 but Lindsey did find loads of good hidden links.

God shes very gaunt looking on her reel there, my god she's lost some amount of weight she must be under a lot of stress 😱

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Dunno why they don’t post in the main account, with 80k followers, anymore. Second account only has 14.9k followers.

I requested to follow the second account last week and she still hasn’t accepted
I wonder is it because she knew it was being discussed here?

Can't get over how much she has aged! The wrinkles on her face from the amount of weight she has lost, literally not a pick on her 😬

Reactions: 2
These are a couple of screen shots of her little videos - I’m really shocked and worried. She looks very unwell. Hope she’s ok.

8E52BAA7-793F-4829-9B79-A92535484229.jpeg
CEDEECDA-2FE0-4B39-A1D3-C7FCB774968C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes she looks terrible! Probley the stress of the 2 kids aswell! She was up to 90 with Jamie, now it looks like Jazzy has some problems too!

• Sad
Yes she looks terrible! Probley the stress of the 2 kids aswell! She was up to 90 with Jamie, now it looks like Jazzy has some problems too!
Ah god love her she is unrecognisable! it sounds like she has hard time and still it, stress will make you look weight and look like this. I think everyone was just shocked and really does not want to add to her stress, everyone wishes her well so I hope she’s not accepting request because of Tattle. I wish her all the best and wont be commenting anymore as I like the girl and I think this thread probably is causing her more distress x

Reactions: 10
Ah god love her she is unrecognisable! it sounds like she has hard time and still it, stress will make you look weight and look like this. I think everyone was just shocked and really does not want to add to her stress, everyone wishes her well so I hope she’s not accepting request because of Tattle. I wish her all the best and wont be commenting anymore as I like the girl and I think this thread probably is causing her more distress x
She doesn't do herself any favours. The way she spoke to people who got scammed says it all. She's greedy.

Reactions: 7
She doesn't do herself any favours. The way she spoke to people who got scammed says it all. She's greedy.
I didn’t see all that?? But I see you’re point? How was scamming people? I wouldn’t have thought she would do scam people, when was this? (I know I said I wouldn’t comment again 🙈 but I didn’t hear about the scamming thing? It doesn’t seem like something she would do?? Possibly other people around her but her fronting it 🤷‍♀️)

Reactions: 1
I didn’t see all that?? But I see you’re point? How was scamming people? I wouldn’t have thought she would do scam people, when was this? (I know I said I wouldn’t comment again 🙈 but I didn’t hear about the scamming thing? It doesn’t seem like something she would do?? Possibly other people around her but her fronting it 🤷‍♀️)
No she didn't scam anyone, a new seller did but when people were quite rightly upset about losing money she wasn't very nice about it, and yeah she's been through a lot ect and I always liked her but the way she spoke to people on the hidden closet page shocked me l.

Reactions: 8
Tara & Lyndsey had recommended a new (untested) seller on their Facebook page. All seemed legit (as far as Chinese tat can be!) So people ordered before Christmas for high end runners I think? But seller did a runner with the cash, & was a scam.
The galling thing was Tara & Lyndsey specifically told people not to dispute or report to AliExpress, they bleated this for weeks saying all would be sorted & refunds issued.
The time passed to dispute, & everyone had clicked they’d received goods as they were told to do so Ali told people to f**k off, correctly & loads of people down hundreds 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Tara & Lyndsey had recommended a new (untested) seller on their Facebook page. All seemed legit (as far as Chinese tat can be!) So people ordered before Christmas for high end runners I think? But seller did a runner with the cash, & was a scam.
The galling thing was Tara & Lyndsey specifically told people not to dispute or report to AliExpress, they bleated this for weeks saying all would be sorted & refunds issued.
The time passed to dispute, & everyone had clicked they’d received goods as they were told to do so Ali told people to f**k off, correctly & loads of people down hundreds 🤷‍♀️
No she didn't scam anyone, a new seller did but when people were quite rightly upset about losing money she wasn't very nice about it, and yeah she's been through a lot ect and I always liked her but the way she spoke to people on the hidden closet page shocked me l.
A new Ali seller? It’s happens quite a lot on Ali doesn’t it?? To be fair it’s not her fault she probably got scammed herself but I didn’t see the rude responses so can’t comment. But thanks for letting me know as I hadn’t heard about it.. but she does looks not very well tbh.. seems to have been through a lot x

Last edited:
“A new seller” ??? Think I’ve heard enough!
Yeah they probably got good kickbacks for the introduction & just decided, F** k it worth a chance!
I’ll admit I’ve ordered from their historic sellers with no issue. But as always, I’d not spend anything I’d be afraid to lose. There were sob stories on the page saying people had spent their children’s Xmas money on the stuff ffs 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I followed her back in her Snapchat days and I generally always enjoyed her content as I have a child with asd too, she could be very nasty when she wanted to be she’s no angel herself but being left with a child with additional needs and a new baby is terrible 😢 I Got the ick from the husband I wasn’t surprised to hear he was gone!

Yeah her and that Tara one called a few people c*nts for questioning them then went off on how it was being discussed here it got nasty. The hidden link was a bracelet for Nike runners but people received the bracelet and were stuck with it

• Wow
Reactions: 5