The Pact - BBC1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just checked this thread, seems we all liked it!!! :ROFLMAO:
I did check my own comment I was impressed by the cast 🤣🤣🤣

I will try catch up with the new series hopefully it will be as good (now that I've remembered the storyline for S1 that is 🤣🤣)

This really confirms I watch too many series 🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just googled to see what happened in series one, yes I remember it now. But also read that an actor from series one is now a totally different character in series two so this might confuse me? Although i do watch American Horror Story and the same actors are used each season as different characters and I'm good with that. Looking forward to giving series 2 a watch

Reactions: 3
Oh 😂 I probably need to read my comments on the series too as I vaguely remember something about a car a house and a murder. They hid the car??? A wedding!? This is a fun game 😂

• Haha
Really enjoying the new series. I have my theory but not sure how to put a spoiler up so will keep quiet.

I binge watched the new series yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it

Reactions: 4
Is this a remake or second series? It feels very familiar but I can’t put my finger on why!

I really enjoyed series 2, I just wish they'd done more of a story line on what Connor was like with the previous families he stalked

Reactions: 5
I really enjoyed series 2, I just wish they'd done more of a story line on what Connor was like with the previous families he stalked
I'm only on episode 3,but I did feel sorry for Connor. Though that could change as I haven't finished watching it!

Reactions: 1
It was really good, very interesting twist to the story, I enjoyed it!

Why was the dad in prison? I didn’t get that part.
He was a doctor who became an addict was caught writing prescriptions for himself and others but had been clean sonce emtering prison

Just finished the 2nd series. I found it an enjoyable watch but I think I preferred the first series. From what I remember, the first storyline was far simpler and felt less dramatic, with less twists, but I cared more about the characters.

I have one episode to go. i think I have guessed the twist, but I am resisting the spoilers for once, just to see if Im correct!