The Pact - BBC1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching this? It started last night but all episodes are on the I Player! I'm on episode 3 and is good so far!

Reactions: 6
Anyone watching this? It started last night but all episodes are on the I Player! I'm on episode 3 and is good so far!
I watched first episode, wasn't sure about it( wished I watched innocent, but will save that for weekend), so it's worth carrying on with?

Reactions: 1
I watched first episode, wasn't sure about it( wished I watched innocent, but will save that for weekend), so it's worth carrying on with?
Watched the first episode also. Like the casting. Will definitely watch next episode. @Misssj80 glad to hear it is worth sticking with (so far)

Reactions: 3
Yes, first episode was a bit slow I thought but gets better. I watched innocent last night too and liked it.

Reactions: 5
I saw this on iPlayer, sounded like it might be worth a watch. Might give it a go since you guys are giving good ratings so far.

Reactions: 2
I watched the second episode last night, I liked it too, so will watch the rest on iPlayer!!

On ep 2 - So far so good!
confused though how she just withdrew that large amount of money expecting her husband not to notice? And he’s a police officer 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe it’ll become clear if I keep watching 🤣

Reactions: 5
I binged it and really enjoyed it.
My only comment is how the kids managed to keep up on push bikes with the car to the woods!

Reactions: 18
Just abit off topic, but have any of you watched innocent yet, which did you think was the best?